Soul Knight Book 1 Preorder Available on Amazon!
376 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, everyone! Book 1 is now available for preorder on Amazon Kindle Unlimited! Release is set for March 13th, only a few days from now! So wishlist/order/tell your friends!

I made two covers, one for each of our awesome beastfolk girls. Please preorder, wishlist/download when it comes out, and give it another read!

Click Here for Amazon!

I think you'll find it's a bit different the second time around. I have had it professionally proofread, plus applied all the helpful fixes of Aalan and the many helpful others that provided suggestions and so on. I do appreciate all your help in identifying when something is unclear / incorrect! That said, there are a few extended scenes in the Amazon version, with somewhere like 5-10k additional words in total. 

If nothing else, a rating can go a long way to helping me out on Amazon. Five star ratings and reviews from a fan can make a significant difference in making the book look appealing to new readers!

There will be a paperback version, but I have not yet submitted it. Those that want to collect each of the books in that format should be happy with the result, I'm sure.

Book 2 will begin airing here on RR/Scribblehub in about 2 weeks or so, so look foreward to it! If you missed the Book 1 chapters before stubbing and you are unable to buy the book on amazon / don't have kindle unlimited, reach out to me on the discord: https://discord.gg/NbNuqxfffF

Thanks for all your support, Patreon already has several chapters available for reading for those wanting to support me even further. I go full time soon, and I can use all the help that I can get to keep writing!

6