Chapter 19  Reincarnating My Fiance!
324 16 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 19  Reincarnating My Fiance! by D&D-Fan

 

     Nothing really noteworthy took place for the evening. We did manage to track down Goat before he drank all the gold away, and I introduced Raven to Agna.

     When the pair of us made it to my room I used magic to clean her and her gear. She didn't have her normal night clothing for bed, but only her normal adventuring clothing only. So I offered Raven a pair of my sleepwear top and bottoms, cleaned of course.

     As Raven got naked to get into my clothing, I was surprised and asked.

     "I could have turned around for you?"

     Yes, her body was very pretty, and my urge to hold her naked was definitely there. She did not hide her goods from my eyes. Raven's curves were perfectly what I imagined them to be, and her chest was decent, along with her thin waist, and wide hips.

     "Ken, we will be out adventuring, and we already kissed, so you seeing me naked is fine, unless you did not like what you saw?"

     "No, you are beautiful, Raven. I was only worried you might think I was a creep for looking, ha-ha."

     Raven pointed to the small bed and asked.

     "Will you be alright holding me in my sleep? I don't think I snore too loudly?"

     I was only slightly surprised she wanted to share the bed, but I am fine with it. Maybe I won't have an out of body experience with her in my arms?

     Covering the magic light stone, I lay in the bed and patted the spot next to me.

     "Even if you snore, I will keep you, come on, I am tired and I need a hug buddy."

     In the dark, Raven crawled beside me. I held her in the tight bed, and we kissed a bit, but ultimately, we were too emotionally and physically tired to engage in anything like sex.

     We could both feel we wanted to try, but in the end, we are not ready for it tonight. So smelling her hair, I used the little green bead on me to make sleep come faster. The Slumber Hex worked like a charm, and I was out...

-

     I did indeed follow someone in my dream, Raven.

    While I rested, I watched how I held her, and she held my arm. Her gentle smile told me she felt safe.

     A flash of light went off in the center of my room and surprised me. When the light had faded, I saw Daisy!

     Daisy, not wanting to make a sound, covered her mouth from being surprised to find Raven in my arms.

     I saw in Daisy's eyes a hint of agitation and anger, but when she lifted the blanket to see we are clothed, I saw her face relax. It was like the worst case outcome did not happen.

     Oddly, my remote viewing of Daisy faded, and I realized, my dragon senses woke me because of her failed ability to Stealth around me, even in my sleep. So using my Deception, thank you past me, I faked still being asleep. I cannot see Daisy any more, but my blindsense tracks her movements, and I can hear her well.

     "Well, at least he is safe. But this new Cleric Raven is already in his bed, damn. Alright, I need to tell him I am alive soon before he finds too many lovers for me to deal with. So he used my Hex to sleep so he would not do naughty things with her, he-he."

     Daisy then pulled my arm from around Raven, and then gently kissed my lips. I heard she was trying to be super quiet and sneaky. Wow, she even licked my lips!

     "My lover Ken, I hope you will be happy to know I am alive... Just don't hate me. Mwah! I will follow you for- ever- my- lover..."

     [Shadow Step]

     And with a casting of her spell, she vanished from the room in the shadows! My back is covered in a chill, and my soul seems to understand... She is never going to let me go!

     I took the arm she removed from Raven, and put it back around her. Kissing her lips, I then closed my eyes. Yeah, let's not over think here.

     Actually, I am a bit glad I was not caught balls deep inside Raven for their first meeting, damn!

-

     I had awakened before Raven, so I slowly Stealth out of the bed to pray for my spells, and fit Reincarnate into the mix.

     Half way through my praying, Raven got up, and with a smile, she too began to pray for her spells to replenish them.

     We both only quietly finished our business in silence. Finally, the two of us dressed in our adventuring clothing, and I took the reagents from under the bed and set things up.

     In the center of the room, I poured some of the ingredients in two magic circular formations, one for the old body, and one to reform a brand new body from scratch.

     Yes, even virginity is restored to females with this spell. All you are doing with the old body is using it as a catalyst that once held the Soul you are moving into another body. So her new body will be separate from the old one.

     And the best part! If she was middle aged before, her new body will be just a young adult body, or the equivalent of an 18 year old human.

     This is part of the casting time, so with the set up complete, the final incantation is said, and this took 10 minutes to complete...

     [Reincarnate]

     "Female Goblin Bard, Luckums Tavern-song, please come back to us..."

     My part of the spell is now complete. The fact the body is slowly forming shows she accepted to return, so I say to Raven.

     "Now it will take one hour for her to fully form and come back to life, so we can only wait."

     Raven came to my side and leaned on my side, she looked up with a happy smile. Oh, I did forget to mention that she is 5 foot 8 inches tall, exactly 6 inches shorter than me. Well for a Human woman, she is tall.

     "Thanks for doing this for me, Ken."

     "Wait to thank me until she is back."

     It was eerie seeing a floating body slowly grow bones, tissue, and organs. And halfway through the process, I knew this Reincarnation was going to be tough. We could see the body was going to be a medium sized or human sized creature, damn.

-    If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     My face looked fucking stupid!

     Not even my finding out about Daisy being alive or hell meeting my Goddess surprised me more than the catastrophic sight I am witnessing at this very moment!

     Luckums's new body was the most beautiful Elf young lady I could possibly imagine. Did my powers or my Goddess do something here?! To throw a Goblin into an Elf, what kind of [Cosmic-Joke] had I pulled?

     Raven has both of her hands covering her mouth in joy, that her friend just opened her eyes. Or is she also shocked like me?

     Just as the spell ended, her body lay flat on the ground, and she was completely naked, and the naked form of a top class female High Elf is not a sight, a mere human man can see and not look like me at this moment. I can now confirm the natural body of a female Elf is hairless, cough...

     Her blue eyes fluttered open, as she was feeling her new body, and it moved under her control, slowly at first.

     Her head tilted to our direction, and she could see us both. Her eyes seeing Raven looked a bit joyful, but when she looked at my stupid expression, her lips curled into a satisfied expression. She flexed her new vocal cords and said.

     "Hello Raven, and hello my husband to be. This Princess has come back for you."

     Her voice was so ethereal, and song-like, that I almost missed her words as she got up from the floor to stand and stretch... What the actual fuck did she call me?

     The Elf Goddess stood to an impressive 6 foot 4 inches tall, as tall as the Barbarian I killed! And she looks to only weigh... 125 pounds!

     She without warning with fantastical movements hugged my sitting form, and smashed my face into her breasts!

     "Good job, my fiance, you restored me to my true form, now let me hug you, fufu."

     I won't lie, I really like the feel, smell, and sound of this angel, but my brain is telling me to question this situation. Her words made it sound like she is no Goblin, then I pushed her off just a bit and asked seriously.

     "Did I revive the wrong person, are you Luckums?"

     Lilith, seeing my serious eyes, gently touched my face and told us both.

     "I was a High Elf, before I was turned into a Goblin in the past. Luckums is not my real name. My real name, dear, is Lilith Sorrow-song. And I came back to life, to see you again."

     As I relaxed thinking it was good an evil spirit did not jump in the body, my lips were kissed by Lilith faster than I could stop her, but the taste of honey filled my mouth.

     Raven on the side however came out of her shock and acted.

     "Luck-, Lilith let him go now!"

     Lilith stopped the kiss and I regained my awareness, and the seriousness of Raven's feelings. But what Lilith said stumped the two of us.

     "Raven dear, I see the thing you tried slipping on his finger, but don't worry, you can be his lover, but I, as the princess of the Elf Nation, have taken him as my future husband. Dont worry, we Elf know how to share. You are my best friend after-all, Ufufu."

     Raven then asked.

     "Lilith, why have you never told me of your past? I thought you really were a Goblin?"

     Lilith hugged me again, and I just surrendered, due to not minding this, and she told us.

     "When I was brought back as a Goblin, I lost small portions of my memory. Like for instance, the only part of my name I could remember was the Song part. I also could not convince anyone that I was from the Royal High Elf family, sigh."

     She then looked down into my eyes and said the key part.

     "I met my goddess Calistria while I was dead. She told me to hold onto what I wanted. And thanks to my lovely Human husband, I regained all I lost. Oh, Ken, you know of my Goddess, right? You know if you try and ditch me after saving me, it won't end well for us right? You even dared kiss this Princess, so you have to take responsibility, right?"

     Hearing the name Calistria, sent that same chill in my spine! No, I don't mind Lilith one bit, but the fact she talked to the goddess of vengeance and retribution, kinda takes the whole rejection thing off the table before it was an option. And I do not know a lot about the High Elf Nation, so I don't know what that means for me.

     "See Raven, if he is silent, he is agreeing with me."

     "That is not how marriage works Lilith, sigh. You really are the same impossible soul aren't you? Don't trick him like that, I can tell you're lying."

     Tsk! I heard Lilith click her tongue at Raven's words, and I smiled up at her. For some reason, her princess attitude fits her well. She might actually be a real princess. She looked at me seriously and asked.

     "Ken Gold, I answered your call and came back to this world, just for you. I want you to become my husband. This is my wish, do not let me down? And like I said, I do not care if you have lovers, but I will be your wife, so what do you say?"

     I look to Raven to see her reaction. She shrugged and said.

     "I do not need to be your wife to be your lover, right?"

     Lilith then turned my chin back to her eyes that dug into my soul and her eyes were waiting for a truthful answer. It is sudden, but...

     "Do you really want to be my wife?"

     She playfully smiles, still naked, and pokes me gently in the chest.

     "You are the only man in my long life, I will marry. So do not let me down. You know, I am a great catch. I am smart, beautiful, and skilled. I also will be loyal to you for as long as I live. Few Elf women take Human husbands, so feel grateful."

     My emotions got a bit complicated and I thought of Dane. I then hugged Lilith and put my face into her stomach to hide my face, and I said to her.

     "I just lost my fiance a week ago. If I agree, does that mean I am the worst? I want to agree, but my heart is complicated?"

     Raven smiled, and asked me.

     "If Dane was still alive, would she want you to be happy?"

     "When she joined the Ranger school, she had once told me to move on if she died, I just never never thought it would come to this day."

     Then Lilith lifted my face and closed slowly. her sweet breath tickled my face as she offered.

     "Kiss me, and if your heart is unsure after, I will not push it, or threaten revenge on you, my Ken."

     With her arms around my head, she fully entered my mouth and gave her all to show me her heart. I closed my eyes and held her back. I was not focusing on her elastic flesh or even the taste of her kiss. No, I am feeling my heart.

     When Lilith was done with passion, she ended our kiss by giving me many little smooches all over my face, like an innocent child looking for affection. I could tell her heart was lonely, and I even felt her desperation for me. I stop her and tell her.

     "There is another lover of mine, if you can accept her, then I will be your fiance, Lilith."

     "Who is she?"

     "Daisy, Daisy Black."

     "Wait... Was that that damn barmaid in your hometown?"

     "Yes, but that was her disguise. She is actually a Silver Class Witch, and she is a ginger haired woman."

     Lilith looks at me like I am driving a hard bargain, but smiles in the end. She took my hand and said.

     "A good wife will support her husband, fine, I will let her slide, if you like her."

     And this is how I met your mother... Yeah, if I have a child with this beauty, I might need another opening line to my kid...

     "Then I will accept your proposal of marriage. Lilith Sorrow-song, I Ken Gold will do my best to support you, and I hope you can be happy."

     Raven smiled and took my arm, she looked at Lilith and said.

     "I am not leaving the Party. So remember your promise."

     Gold Party +3

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

33