Chapter 21  Gold Party Works For Count Thaddeus Belmont!
376 19 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

(A/N I want to slap my own face... My miserable allergies were caused by my own hand! Last week for my anniversary with my wife, I bought her pink roses, and forgot about them. So the whole house smells like a fucking florist-shop, and no one but me is to blame for my misery, sigh... Okay, laugh at me. Thanks for waiting.)

Chapter 21  Gold Party Works For Count Thaddeus Belmont! by Harem-Fan

 

     The next morning with a grown I already know where I am, due to my Scrying in my dream. I had watched me holding the sleepy Daisy in my arms. But the sex before my sleep was a bit fuzzy, because we finished off the 2 bottles of whisky and she Teleported us back to her room.

     It seems I was not ready to knock up Daisy, and due to my past life memories of the female reproductive system, I was able to stop her pregnancy with my [Prestidigitation: Contraceptive] version of the spell. No, I am definitely the first Arcane caster to use the spell like this.

     Normally, the women of this world either drink special herbal tea, or men use bachelors snuff to stop unwanted pregnancy, but both have side-effects with prolonged use if not magically cured.

     But my spell only has a 1 hour duration if not extended, which I most definitely did extend the spell. I like my past life and am not afraid to get her pregnant, but she cannot adventure with me when I do. So I asked if she was ready and she hesitated, so I just cast it. She understood I would if she said yes.

     Thankfully both Lilith and Raven had spent the night in their soon to be old home and will head to our apartment later this afternoon.

     Holding Daisy, I decided to wake her up by feeling her belly and breasts. She slowly felt my hands roam and remembered last night with a grin.

     Opening her blue eyes, she turned to me with a kiss. Then she asked.

     "Ken dear, I am too exhausted to clean up, can you use your magic?"

     Yeah, my human statistics all skyrocketed after our first time, and last night for our second time, even with her Endurance, she pleaded for me to let her off. She may be a 9th level Witch but under-me, she was a helpless kitten.

     Though her nails did scratch my back well. I had to eat Goodberries to heal it. So moving the sheets, I point and cast...

     [Prestidigitation: Clean]

     Even our mouths and teeth were nice and clean. This is the most useful spell in all of the Arcane Schools, and is from the Universal school. This one spell is what teaches Wizards how to cast properly.

     "I need to prepare spells, and you do too, right?"

     "Yes Daisy, I learned to become a Mystic Theurge and have Druid spells, so let's meditate."

     We both smiled at the fact, we needed to use Mending on our clothing we stripped off a bit hastily last night.

     So we changed, and I held my Holy Symbol. Daisy held her black cat Salem, her Familiar in her lap, and stared into his eyes for the hour...

-

     An hour later,I cast my daily buff spells...

     [Fastidiousness] [Extended False Life] [Extended Mage Armor] [Extended Wild Instincts] [Waterproof]

     The two new spells in my rotation are Druid magics. Wild Instinct helps me notice ambushes, even while sleeping. I learned this because of my Scrying ability. I will be able to wake up if anything happens around my body.

     Waterproof is exactly what you think it is, rain, snow, mist, or submersion in water keeps me and my gear dry. I can also cast this spell on firewood so it can burn in the rain.

     The two of us got up and she held my waist, and then looked up into my eyes. Her eyes squinted and her lips pouted.

     "I thought I was the only woman you made love to? But last night, you did things to me that you never did on our first night?"

     I am not sure if I should talk about my past life's memories or not? That past me had a lot of sex, so I naturally learned his tricks to pleasing a woman. So I kissed her lips, and then I told her after.

     "I assure you Daisy, that was the second time for sex. But I have learned about it since then. Why did you not like it?"

     "No not at all, I loved it! I was just curious if you had sex with the other women?"

     I see, it is her competitive side.

     "As for Lilith, we will not consummate till our wedding. As for Raven, well, like Lilith, we have just started a relationship, so we will let nature take its course. Both women have not had a physical relationship before. So no promising when. Don't be jealous, okay, you were my first after-all."

     She rolled her eyes at me in denial of being jealous and told me.

     "I need to work now, and I can't take you out normally, so I will teleport us outside. What are your plans?"

     "Find our team some Silver Jobs to finish before you quit. That way, we can keep the gold in the Party longer. I really need to get stronger, so I can cast my stronger 9th level magics."

     After one last kiss, she took my hand and cast her spell...

     [Teleport]

-

     After the two of us entered the Guildhall, I went to work looking for Jobs suitable for our 4 person party.

     Most of them were run of the mill escorts and hunting and gathering Jobs. But just as I was disheartened, one caught my interest...

     [Count Thaddeus Belmont, needs Silver Adventuring parties, to enter and exterminate the Undead menace in his Star Metal Mines.]

     I took a copy of this mission to get the details, and from what I gather, there is a ship leaving tomorrow with all the Parties that signed up. We will be guided to the Adamantine Island with no cost to us. This is a Kingdom natural resource only, so it is important to get the mining production back on track.

     But what invested me was the pay. Every party will get 1000 gold for participating, while the Party or parties involved with eliminating the cause of the Undead scourge and stop it, get either a +1 magical adamantine longsword, or a suit of adamantine chainshirt armor.

     Right now, that 1000 and the possibility of selling the gear, is what I need for restoring Lilith back to her massive prime.

     When I was getting the quest done with Daisy, she told me the rumors the guild heard.

     "It is said the Skeletons emerging from the new mine are from an ancient Kobold civilization. It is also guessed, there may be a Lich controlling the Undead, but nothing is proven. So Ken, please be careful. And I don't mean from the Undead, but the other parties. Be safe."

     Yeah, the Kobold see themselves as descendants of dragons, Kobolds have massive egos for little dog-reptile creatures. Many are powerful Sorcerers, Alchemists, and Rogues.

     "It should only take a couple of weeks, and with the sailing time, when we get back, you can officially join the party. Thanks for letting me see your room, he-he, I will miss you, my Witch."

     Her dopey smile vanished as I left, and her grim look came back as she looked to the next schmuck and said.

     "Next!"

-

     It was lunchtime when I returned to the Drunken Barmaid.

     [Aah! Eanlaaalala~♪ Aelaren-dah~♪]

     As I came in, on the small stage, I saw Lilith wearing a really stunning outfit with high-leather boots and slightly revealing clothing, well not for a High Elf. She is sitting cross-legged on a stool, playing a beautiful masterwork Lute.

     She was singing an Elven Sailor song, while the men at the tables tapped their boots to her rhythm. Lilith saw me come in and only winked at me while she continued her performance. I noticed she had been collecting tips near her feet in a small bowl.

     I saw Goat, Raven, and Fritz at a table near the bar, the furthest from Lilith, so I took a seat next to Raven. She took my arm and asked.

     "You were not up in the room when we got back, so I assume you had Theurge training, and how did it go?"

     "Hello to you, and all of my training is done now, and I am a 1st Mystic Theurge. I have learned the Combined Spells skill. So now, I can cast 1st level Druid magic in my Sorcerer 2nd slots. This means all the goodberries we want, and I can cast a lot of Cure Light Wounds in a pinch. What did you all do?"

     Goat said to me.

     "I got some special ammunition, meaning silver and cold-iron bullets, for sneaky enemies."

     Fritz shrugged with his booze and smiled with a playful glint, and mentioned.

     "Found a brothel down the way, wit Half-Elf women, and cough, well I am paying their families meals, you know, supporting them Half-Elf's children, ho-ho."

     Raven grins and holds up a key-ring with 5 room keys and tells me.

     "Lilith used her savings to rent the 5 other rooms between you and Goat, so now everything above the tavern is Gold Party space. We know that Daisy Black woman will be joining us, and we can use the extra rooms for magic item creation or if we get any new party members. We cannot all fit in your bed at once anyway."

     Goat picks his nose and looks at his prize, and tells her.

     "Sure you can all fit, you ladies can lay flat and Ken can use ya as a soft matting, he-he."

     He then flicked his booger on the back of a sailors head, who was entranced in Lilith's music. Raven asked in shock.

     "Goat! Why did you do that?"

     Goat smiled widely and shrugged.

     "He said sitting next to a Goblin was bad luck, so I proved him right, he-he! Cheers Fritz!"

     I only smiled shaking my head, well after using magic to clean his hands, ew!

-

     Clap Clap Clap! Soon the Bards show was over, and she collected her tips. With all four seats full, Lilith just sat in my lap. Thankfully she is light.

     She smiled and stacked the coins on the table and said.

     "When I was a Goblin, I could only earn ¼ of this amount, sigh. Beauty really makes the world go round in Entertainment. So what are you guys talking about?"

     Raven held up the Job I signed us up for and told her.

     "Ken finished his training and got us an off Island job. It will be at Adamantine Island."

     Lilith takes the request and frowns. All Bards have lots of worldly knowledge so she is now our Party Sage. She hugged me and said,

     "Dear, if you want to delve into the depths of an ancient city, you will need someone with Trapfinding, and the ability to remove traps, or we will be in trouble."

     While I hold her thin waist, I smile and shock them all.

     "No need, I can already disarm and find magic and normal traps just like a Rogue."

     I reached into my waist pouch and held up my thieves tools and displayed them on the table. I then took the pistol I stole from Goat and put it on the table! Goat said in joy!

     "Ken! You found a second gun! Hey, wait, where is my gun?! Ken you bastard, did, did you swipe my baby?!"

     "Calm down Goat, I was just proving we do not need a Rogue is all."

     "No Ken, that is not alright, it is like another man touching your tall ass Elf! Dont touch another man's Pistol, Ken, it is bad manners. Next time you want to touch my Pistol, ask first, sniff!"

     Smack Smack! Fritz starts spitting beer and smacking the table while laughing his ass off.

     "Har Har Har, Ken nonchalant touched another man's pistol, hah-aha! I my lords, Ken you pervert!"

     Raven with a supportive smile pats my back in sympathy for having awful friends. Lilith says to Raven and myself.

     "It will take two days to get to the Island in the Eastern ocean, so memorize useful water based magics. Ships occasionally get attacked by Pirates as well, especially the ones going to Adamantine Island. The raiders from the Sand Empire's Archipelago, are notorious for taking a bite off of the merchant ships."

     Raven nodded and said.

     "We also all need Bludgeoning weapons to deal with Skeletons, and I will be able to Channel Energy to harm the Undead on the Island."

     And I reminded them all.

     "Lastly, the other Silver Party members must be taken into account."

     I gave my 5 vials of Holy Water to Goat, and explained how this damages Undead, for when his gun will be less effective.

-

     After that, we spent a while cleaning the top 3 floors of the apartment building, and decided to call it an early night.

     I was pleasantly surprised to see the girls in fact got a king sized bed, well from my last world standards, and is perfect to comfortably sleep three.

     Fortunately or unfortunately, we did not engage in heavy sexual activities, because we may have rushed into our relationship, but the girls are still girls, and are not ruled by lust hormones.

     Lilith is an Elf, and Elf normally are slow to make decisions due to their long lives. She only rushed me because dying scared her silly, and she is sure of her feelings.

     Raven on the other-hand, is partially led to me by her faith, and is still awkward with romance, and is currently shy. Kissing and holding each-other is her current limit, for now.

     And for me? Well the first thing is, I was emptied last night. But the main reason I am taking my time with my new lovers? My past life had many lovers and rushing is not necessary, so I learned from him that taking your time is also fine.

     After kissing the Human and Elf in my arms till my lips went numb, the three of us drifted off to rest...

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     I found when my senses could see around me, the thing that threw my senses off, was the fact the sun was up?! But when I went to bed, it was just getting dark?

     I noticed around me was a Desert and Sandy landscape. I seem to be in a white and tan colored stone Temple with a huge glass sunroof ceiling, making this place super bright.

     Out of the front temple doors, I saw Camels, Elephants, and Horses being ridden by tanned skinned Humans with white, brown, and tan colored robes and turbans.

     When I spun my view around, I saw 5 women kneeling in-front of a large white-stone statue of what I guess to be a Solar Angel with three pairs of white wings, and holding a greatsword pointed to the earth below. I believe it is from the plane of Heaven? For some reason, I kinda recognized the Angel, but I should not. Seeing it gives me a hint of familiarity.

     If I was not a floating body-less sensor, I would have jumped from my skin when the statue all of a sudden looked to where I was floating! Its massive right arm with the sound of stone lifted its arm to point at me!

     The five women, all with tan skin and black or dark brown hair, turned in surprise to see what the animated statue was pointing too. But judging from their confused looks, they cannot see what it is pointing at, phew.

     As the five women spoke, I found it was in a language I could not understand. For some reason, the woman in the center caught my eyes more than the four at her sides. Her reddish-brown hair, and green eyes decorated this foreign woman's coppery tan skin. She was very exotic and very attractive for a Human woman.

     But her clothing leaves nothing to the imagination. Ah! I see she is now holding a Holy Symbol, and I recognize the god... Paladine, the Sun God, Bahumat, The Paladin of Light, The Shining One, The King of Dragons!

     The woman rubs ointment on her eyelids and casts a spell...

     [True Seeing]

     Oh? Wait, That spell pierces everything but mundane disguises. It can see through polymorphed or shape changed creatures as well as all illusions! But can it see me without a body? Or can it only see a magic sensor?

     The woman's eyes opened wide seeing me, and her face blushed a bit? Um, I don't think I usually make ladies blush like that though?

     She spoke to one of the women near her without looking away from my gaze. I see the woman grab a scroll-case from the side, and hand the tube to the exotic woman...

    She pulled out a high quality parchment sheet used for magic scroll creation and laid it on the floor, catching my attention, so I was able to see better.

     She bent to her knees over the paper, and looked at me with a grin. I do not know if that is a happy, evil, or mischievous grin, and I feel I am in trouble for some reason. She points her delicate finger to the blank paper and then chants a spell...

     [Instant Portrait]

     And the point her finger-touched glowed and then the monochromatic colors spread leaving a decent image of me naked only wearing my Holy Symbol of Mother Nature around my neck!

     But?! Where are my underpants I wore to bed?! And why do I have an erection?! And the fuck, it looks bigger from another's perspective! I now know why she blushed, she saw a firm 10 inch Dragon, fuck me!

     Seeing my distressed look, the woman calmed her heart and spoke to me in her language, but I shook my head. She nodded and then she with an accent spoke the common language.

     "Greetings former Champion of Paladine, I am Oracle Selene. I know you cannot speak the language of my Sand Empire in this life. I will warn you, Evil Goddess Takhisis has moved against you."

     I put on a sad face and shook my head like she already did, and the woman understood my gesture. She bowed and said with regret.

     "Forgive me for being late to warn you then. I had difficulty finding you without a clue. Sadly, without your name or picture, I could not Divine you, but I am still late."

     I felt pleasure coming from my power-pole, and I am getting a feeling of being awakened. Selene saw my body fading and rushed to speak...

     "Do not worry, former champion, I will find you. You are still not safe..."

     I then lost the connection with the woman of the Sand Empire in the mainland...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

30