Chapter 22  Chaotic Neutral Can’t Be Trusted!
290 13 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 22  Chaotic Neutral Can't Be Trusted! by Harem-Fan

 

     As I had awakened from my dream of the Sand Empire, my pleasure from my lower body was so damn evident, and it was still dark outside.

     Lilith had one finger on my lips while her mischievous blue eyes told me to not make noise. She was slowly rocking her hips on top of me, slowly rising and lowering herself onto my erect Dragon!

     I still had a sleeping Raven in my right-arm and it was obvious that Lilith did not want to wake her. As she was satisfied I was not making noise, she leaned over to kiss me. The sweet taste of honey filled my mouth and soul.

     I could only feel her smooth leg and hip with my left-hand, due to the other being restrained. The feeling of being inside this tight Elf woman made my head buzz in joy. The feeling was, in my opinion, dreamlike. Not even my past life memories could come close to the stimulation of the tight muscles of the Elf body.

     Even if I wanted to cast a spell to protect from pregnancy, I could not cast without alerting Raven. But, it takes most Elf women around 10 years of constant sex to get pregnant. Or, If I was just damn lucky. But because I am an Advanced Human, I am not sure of my odds!

     Feeling my dick getting really hard, Lilith stopped the kiss and put her left nipple to my mouth to suck, so I did, and to her expectation, I began to fill her insides with baby batter. Her sexuality and charm just drove me over the line. Plus, who knows how long she stimulated me before waking?

     Feeling me finish in her, she slowed and then leaned to my left side and whispered.

     "I came twice before you woke my husband, fufu. Oh, you will want to clean that. There is blood and white. Oh never mind, it is time to get up..."

     She moved the blanket and indeed, she bled a lot! She pointed her finger, and I covered Raven's ear.

     [Prestidigitation: Clean]

     All of the fluids on us and the bedding was whisked away to the chamber pot to the side and she recovered us. Raven surprisingly did not wake, probably from me covering her ears.

     Lilith snuggled into me like she did not just lie about premarital sex! I whispered.

     "Um, Thank you that was fantastic, but what about what you told me yesterday?"

     "Dear, I just said that so others think we are respectable lovers. Why would I not make love to my soon to be husband? Ken, you are so gullible, I love you. Oh, and I like your size, it was just right."

     She only smirks and kisses me to stop my nonsense words. I only smiled as she tried to get some more sleep.

     I can tell Raven is still asleep, due to the tiny bit of drool. So I closed my eyes again...

-

     Thankfully our group of four only had to walk two city blocks to find our ship. Goat looked sleepy and grumbled looking at the ship.

     "Hey Ken, is it too late to complain about being on the open sea? You know Goblins and oceans don't go together, right? Plus I am not a strong swimmer!"

     "Well, don't jump in the water then, ha-ha."

     Raven smiled at the grumbling short-stack, feeling she lost one Goblin but just got another mascot to replace Luckums. She then said to me as we waited in line.

     "I am glad we left that rundown home we had rented. I slept well last night without the drafty walls, and especially the lack of rats."

     Lilith nodded and said.

     "Not only that, the location was bad. If the slum district caught fire, there would be nowhere to run but the sewers. And I had not had that good of sleep since I left my homeland, fufu."

     Raven finished with.

     "Yes, and while we were out on jobs, our house always got broken into with no one to watch it. Well with Agna there we do not have to worry about the home being untended."

     I point to the few groups ahead of us.

     "Seems, including us, there are 5 Silver Parties getting on the ship."

     There is a team of 5 assassin looking roguish characters wearing black. Another group looks like a team of Undead Hunters. The fourth group looks like a typical adventuring group with mixed races in it. And the last group seems to be a group of Scholarly looking spellcasters with I think 2 Clerics and 2 Bards.

     The other 4 Parties looked at our mixed group and probably thought the same of us. Goat only stands out slightly, because the way he dresses lets others know he is no savage.

     The buff spells I cast just before we got here were Waterproof on all four of us, because well it is wet on a ship. My Extended Wild Instincts, Mage Armor, and False Life all made their daily applications. And finally topped off with Fastidiousness.

     In my Druid Spells, I memorized a casting of normal and one of Extended Water Breathing if needed.

     Looking closer at the Assassin group, I see two are female and the other two men. It is hard to tell what classes they currently are at the moment.

     [Lower the ramp to let our guests aboard!]

     A woman's voice is heard from the Sailing Ship. This large, seaworthy ship is 90 feet long, 20 feet wide, and has a crew of 20. It can carry 150 tons of cargo. It has square sails on its two masts and can make sea voyages. It moves about 2 miles per hour.

     We all look up to a well maintained woman who is none other than the Captain of this vessel. Her short black hair and noble demeanor shows she was probably in the military at one time. She is definitely a noble from some house, but we cannot identify her from here.

     About 10 sailors lower a gangplank for us to board the ship. The captain and all of her crew but two are Humans. The two non-Humans are a burly Half-Elf man and a Halfling woman.

-

     Soon, all five parties are standing on the deck as we look up to the stern woman standing up by the Ship's wheel. Below her is her cabin. She then smiles faintly and introduces herself and her two officers.

     "I am Captain Claudia, and this man is second in command, Pedro. The lady next to him is third in command and our ship's navigator, Crow. We will sail almost 50 miles over two days to reach the Island. The rules are simple... No fighting on my ship! Well unless it is to protect it. You will be given hammocks to sleep in the cabins below, and it is four to a room. Looking at your group sizes, this won't be an issue. Lastly, there is only one meal a day at high noon, the crew will assign you rooms, that is all. Let's start sailing everyone!"

     Pedro jumped down from the top to help yank up the walkway. He is definitely a physical type and probably could have pulled it up by himself.

     And the Halfling, Crow, climbed up the ropes to get into the crows-nest, and pulled out her telescope to see all of the ships around, and give the Captain tips on steering in the congested harbor.

     Two sailors in white ran up to us and handed me the four hammocks and the other said while handing us a key.

     "Hello Gold Party! You have been given cabin number 4, just go down those steps and be careful, it is very tight in the halls."

     "Thanks, we will watch our steps."

     I thank the friendly sailors while carrying the bedding. I surprisingly am the strongest among us, so I haul it. We do not own magical storage spaces yet, so we carry our packs.

     "Let's go put the hammocks in the room and lock it up. Then I want to come back up and watch our exit from the harbor."

     I had suggested that to everyone and we all went below deck.

-

    Fuck, both Lilith and I had to bend down in the corridors of the ship! With me being 6 foot 2 inches, and Lilith at 6 foot 4 inches, or 6 inches with her high boot heels, we were uncomfortable down below deck. Even Raven at her 5 foot 8 inches had to watch her head a bit. Only Goat was doing fine.

     Soon we found cabin 4 and thankfully it was locked before we had all the groups down here, so no issues with parties taking the wrong cabins.

     Click! I opened the door and frowned at the closet we are given as a cabin. Barely ten feet wide and about 6 feet high ceiling with no window and just a single ioun torch for light. In the middle back wall, was a mounted covered chamber pot. Well at least mounted to not tip over, sigh.

     On the walls on the left and right, are hooks for the hammocks like bunk-beds. Goat whistled a bit and said what we all thought.

     "Nice, they gave us 1st class! Joy! I will remember this loving place when I die to Undead things, at least my ship ride here was fantastic..."

     I just smile at this, and then tell them.

     "Cleaning it won't be a problem later, so no worries, let's go topside."

     Lilith pouted and said.

     "Dear, can we just sleep on deck tonight? We are waterproof?"

     "We will see, let's go, everyone."

-    If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     As we got topside, the ship was already steering to leave the harbor, and soon we will exit the massive Sea Gates. The 14 sailors are all manning the sails and taking the Captain's commands, so we stayed out of their way. We went to the front of the ship to see better.

     Some of the Air, Weather, and Water Clerics paid by the city to run the waterway to keep ships from colliding. Sometimes, they will use water or wind current spells to halt or adjust two ships getting too close.

     They also use Gust of Wind spells to push ships out of the harbor faster. This is all to control the sea traffic and make the port run smoothly.

     Raven pointed and said to me.

     "Looks like there are about three other ships leaving before us. I think we should be out of here in about ten minutes if my guess is correct."

     Lilith holding my left arm said in my ear.

     "Seems the scholarly group wanted to watch us leave as well. I know those two Bards. They are specialists in storytelling, and are not too bad. But I find their performances a bit boring. I like dancers and singers better. Hmm, Maybe some comedians are alright. Heh, they don't recognize me. I heckled them when I was a Goblin."

     I suggest it to my team.

     "I trust them the least in this mine clearing Job. They look more like they just want to unravel a mystery and not get rid of the problem. Goat, keep one eye on them for me, okay?"

     "Meh, Why not, got nothing better to do while we wait to sink to the bottom of the sea."

     Lilith glanced up to the Crow who seemed odd and she said.

     "My gut tells me, the 1st and 2nd mates are not trustworthy, but the Captain is, so I will watch them."

     I feel like this voyage is not going to be so good. Then I remember a sea voyage my past life self took on a massive metal vessel called a Cruise-liner. Now that was an amazing piece of technology compared to these wooden death traps.

     Raven seeing my look to the gates said.

     "Well Ken, I always looked forward to our first time out on a Job together, so I hope we do well. Hey Ken, real quick, look at me... Mwah!"

     Just as our ship passed under the enormous stone harbor-sea gates, Raven took my lips. As we passed, she stopped and said with a bit of embarrassment.

     "Now, every-time we look at the Sea Gates, we will remember this first."

     Goat said while falsely holding the barf.

     "Can't tell if it is the ship rocking or the stupid Humans kissing, making my stomach ache, ugh!"

     Yeah, poor guy, it must be rough being Goat.

     [Alright everyone, we have left Seaport City, wave goodbye and pray for good weather!]

     Our cute Captain yelled that as we left.

     "Just to remind all of you, don't eat or drink anything till I purify it. And if you need water or goodberries, I have you covered. If Lilith is right, poisoning the food to take care of the adventurers is what I would do."

     "Hey, Boss, were ya a Goblin in your past life? You sure do think ahead, he-he?!"

     "Ha-ha, No I was most definitely a Human in my past life. Well I am sure I was. Just wish I knew my last life name?"

     Raven playing along asked.

     "So were you a spellcaster in your last life too?"

     "No, I think I was a Monk, you know a martial artist. Hmm, And probably a Playboy as well, I think?"

     Lilith playfully smacked my arm and joked.

     "Well I am 100 years older than you, so maybe I met you in your past life? Now that would have been fun!"

     The four of us laughed and joked for a while as we set out, with Seaport City vanishing behind us...

     We were unaware of the scheming going on on this and another ship, the one tailing us...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

31