Chapter 24  Pillaging The Pirates, And Taking The Captain’s Booty!
257 12 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

(A/N Curious about alignments of characters? Well in this spoiler, you can get a better understanding of how alignments affect a person's outlook. You do not need to read this to understand the story, it is just here for fun... So, what alignment are you?! Drop it in the comments! Just for fun.)

Spoiler

Lawful Good: A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.

Lawful good combines honor with compassion.

Neutral Good: A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them.

Neutral good means doing what is good and right without bias for or against order.

Chaotic Good: A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Lawful Neutral: A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government.

Lawful neutral means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Neutral: A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos (and thus neutral is sometimes called “true neutral”). Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character probably thinks of good as better than evil—after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.

Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.

Neutral means you act naturally in any situation, without prejudice or compulsion.

Chaotic Neutral: A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those others suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as he is to cross it.

Chaotic neutral represents freedom from both society’s restrictions and a do-gooder’s zeal.

Lawful Evil: A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition,loyalty, and order, but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises. This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains.

Some lawful evil people and creatures commit themselves to evil with a zeal like that of a crusader committed to good. Beyond being willing to hurt others for their own ends, they take pleasure in spreading evil as an end unto itself. They may also see doing evil as part of a duty to an evil deity or master.

Lawful evil represents methodical, intentional, and organized evil.

Neutral Evil: A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusions that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conf lict that a chaotic evil villain has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Chaotic Evil: A chaotic evil character does what his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are likely to be poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.

Chaotic evil represents the destruction not only of beauty and life, but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

[collapse]

 

Chapter 24  Pillaging The Pirates, And Taking The Captain's Booty! by Harem-Fan

 

     "I think I will ignore you bastards and fly over to your stupid ship and sink it while you play here, what do you think, ha-ha?!"

     "Fucking cunt, shoot that Half-Dragon down, yesterday!"

     And the battle truly begins with a hail of crossbow bolts flying up at me!

     While the hail of bolts pelt me, only one did minor damage, and Goat yelled to the advancing Halfling Rogue!

     "What?! Why are you looking at me like a hot Goblin woman, go away you half-homosexual!"

     Bang! And Goat shot the rough looking midget before he could reach his location. Goat quickly reloaded before the Halfling stabbed him!

     Thanks to my blindsense, I am able to feel where Raven and Lilith are, so I will not accidentally hit them with magic. As I finished casting my last spell, I gave all the pirates shooting me the middle finger...

     [Greater Invisibility]

     "Okay, now I will go sink that tub full of shit over there, later losers!"

     As bolts keep whizzing past where I was, I quietly land on the deck of the ship! What? I am not leaving, my friends are here. But sadly Goat was tricked also, he yelled.

     "Hey, why can all my party go invisible and leave me! Fuck I am out bitches!"

     Whoosh Thunk Thunk Thunk! Sizzle! From the invisible Lilith, 3 acidic arrows (haste) landed on the Human fighter pirate, who looked like he took one of the arrows in his jumbles for critical effect! Acid on the balls, not good! Lilith smartly moved a few steps to the side due to being invisible.

     Good thing she did, because Pedro and the unattractive female Rogue both attacked where she had been standing a moment before. They can find her general location because of the Inspire Courage music coming from her Shadow Lute. The woman with Pedro points.

     "Pedro dear, she is there now I think!"

     The Halfling Rogue stabbed the poor Goat to our disadvantage. The damage looked a bit moderate. Then we heard the Voice of Raven between the cabin and the mast.

     [Mystra, heal the living with your grace, and do not heal our enemies! Channel Positive Energy!]

     The cute Swashbuckler, noticing the hidden healer's location ran over to try her luck and slashed her cutlass! Swoosh! And thankfully, her strike missed, but she did target the right spot.

     "Sister Linda, deal with that woman who is healing unseen, I will find the Half-Dragon, I know he did not fly to our ship."

     Seems hook has a brain. While the feared pirates were running around the far edge of the ship, I leaned into Captain Claudia's ear, as I cut the ropes binding her wrists to the mast. I also left my longsword in her hand as I whispered.

     "I will make a mess, so you can free your crew, just play it cool."

     "Thank you Ken."

     I then move to the Swashbuckler lady trying to kill Raven, oh her name was Linda I think.

     Goat did not shoot the Halfling but instead did something amazing!

     "Fuck this, I am outta here! Hahahaha"

     Whack! Thud! Goat used the butt of his handgun to hit the forehead of the cocky little Rogue, doing a lot of damage and knocked him on his back! Then Goat while laughing, ran down into the cabin level of the ship retreating forward!

     Slash! Blood sprayed on the deck near Raven as the Fighter that got his dick pierced accurately found purchas onto poor Raven.

     "Ah! Ken, I am fine!"

     Raven reassured me to not panic, so I started casting a long casting spell next to the Swashbuckler, Linda. Bang! Her brother who was looking for me, heard my voice start to cast a long spell and shot my spot, but he was unlucky and missed. He yelled to Linda.

     "Linda, he is casting a big spell, stop him or he might summon a Monster!"

     He is sharp. Normally a standard spell takes about 3 seconds to cast, and the spell I am casting takes a full 6 seconds to cast. Almost all Summon Monster or Nature's Ally spells are 6 seconds to cast.

     Linda, ignoring the healer, knows where I am standing and swings both of her cutlass strikes into me... Swoosh Swoosh, Ding!

     Sadly for her, one attack missed outright, and the other did not make It past my armor or disrupt my spell.

     "Ah, Fuck me brother Ray, he is still casting?!"

     I have noticed that Lilith is moving around point blank shooting into the pair of lovers, Pedro and Alessandra! She is using a kiting strategy while evading most of their blind swings. I think based on the bit of blood, she got hit at least one time.

     "AHHH! No Captain, don't kill Crow, Pedro made me do it!"

     Pam started to expertly use my masterwork longsword to slash at the traitor Crow. I think Pedro heard that and glared at the sellout Halfling. And speaking of Halfling, the ugly one, got up and ran after Goat yelling...

     "You little motherfucker, get back here you coward!"

     My spell has finally finished and I point to Linda...

     [Amnesia]

     This cruel spell does exactly what you think it does... Linda no longer knows her Name, Past, Class, Age, History, Skills, Likes, Hates, Family, and just everything. The cruel part of this spell, only powerful spells can reverse its effects.

     Linda who forgot herself is now standing next to a raging Fighter, and a major fight. She doesn't even know how to use the cutlass still in her hands. She only hears a sorry voice from an unseen entity...

     [Sorry confused woman, but do not trust the evil pirates!]

     I move on quickly and cast another spell since I am now free to act...

     [Slow]

     Ray (hook), Human Fighter, Crow, Human Rogue, and 5 other enemies pirates have found all of their movement slowed. Sadly, not a single one of them had enough Willpower to resist my spell. This makes it so all of their Silver level attacks effectiveness is halved, and making life better for Raven and Lilith.

     As the foes starts to groan in displeasure from the slowing effect, I heard Lilith casting a spell and not shooting...

     [Charm Monster]

     Linda all of a sudden lost her confused look and heard a voice from the invisible Lilith.

     "Linda, please save me from these two evil pirates! I am over here dear!"

     Linda might be confused about what is going on, but she only knows her unknown friend is in danger and called for her support, so like a good friend, she ran to attack Pedro... Slice! blood dropped to the floor as Linda cut open the confused Pedro's back, and it seemed the lucky hit critically landed!

     "AHHH! Fuck you traitor Linda, I am going to kill you, Bosses sister or not!"

     A traitor complaining about being betrayed, Um, he is stupid right? Then Ray yelled at Linda.

     "Sister, what is wrong with you?! Fuck I cant find the bastards to shoot, Oh, the Captain!"

    Bang! And Pam was shot in the back by the Pirate's Leader! Pam looks alright despite the wound. She just killed her mutinous Crow!

     "Pam, just focus on the small fry, and I am here behind you!"

     I sacrifice my 5th level Druid spell, Cure Serious Wounds and channel it to cast...

     Hook, hearing me casting again, uses his slowed body to reload his pistol, so he is grumbling in anger. Seeing his younger sister fighting with the enemy makes him believe she is definitely charmed. Fuck he is regretting trying to steal their ship now!

     [Mystra, heal the living with your grace, and do not heal our enemies! Channel Positive Energy!]

     My wounds, as well as Pam, Lilith, Raven, and most of the good sailors had their wounds drastically recovered. Raven is our hidden ace! Not having her in my party would have been a huge loss. I am thankful she liked me.

     [BANG!]

     Everyone heard a gunshot coming from the stairwell as the evil Halfling Rogue came running up holding his bleeding face, and trying to pull out a healing potion to drink. Then we saw a smug Goblin appear blowing on the gun-barrel.

     "Foosh! Cant outrun a bullet can you, fucker?!"

     Bang! A bullet from the leader whizzed by my head due to him trying to cancel my spell. Then we heard a cry of anguish from the bleeding Halfling!

     "Ahhh! Captain, heeeeelp!"

     He fell on his back with 3 acidic arrows in his chest as Lilith killed one of the main foes! Goat said to the fallen shit.

     "Bad Luck is a skill too! Heh!"

     My spell was completed, and I pointed behind Pedro, Human Rogue, and Human Fighter...

     [Summon Nature's Ally V: Ankylosaurus (dinosaur)]

     The Ankylosaurus stands about 10 feet tall, and 15 feet wide, taking up most of the center of the midsection deck! Thick bony-plates armor the dome-like back of this quadrupedal dinosaur, its powerfully muscled tail, ending in a bony-club.

     "Hulk. SMASH!"

     CRASH BOOM! Yes, friends and foes alike are startled at the monster that thus winked into existence. but the Human fighter had a chill go up his spine as a dark shadow came crashing onto his body as Hulk's tail flattened him like a pancake! No, the fighter did not die in one hit, but he is comically holding his head swaying left and right!

     "Now you see him, and now you DON'T!"

     [Greater Invisibility]

     Yes, I am a Dick! I just made the Ankylosaurus become invisible... Okay, now I am just bullying these guys... My past life is to blame for this sick sense of humor!

     Finally, the pirates I sent running in Fear before have all come back running to aid their boss, completely unaware of the hidden monster on deck...

     "Captain Ray, I am baaaaaack!"

     CRASH BOOM! The poor pirate was hit by a sneak attack by the unseen Hulk. And crushed in one hit, slowing the other reinforcements. Pirate Captain Ray yells...

     "Fucking retreat stupids!"

     And just like that, Ray leaps down into his boarding boat, cutting the lines!

     "Darling, hold them off for me, thanks Pedro!"

     Seeing that the Hulk had wasted it's time hitting a flunky, the female Rogue ran past everyone to acrobatically leap into the small boat with her Captain. I felt a bit sad for Linda, her brother just left her behind.

     Pedro, not liking his odds, abandoned fighting the invisible archer and also ran for the small ship!

     The shadow Lute spell had expired and the Inspire Courage effect ended, but Lilith ran to the other edge of the ship looking at the escaping pirates and cast a spell...

     [True Strike]

     The next time she shoots an arrow, it will almost never miss, even at extreme ranges. So she slowly takes careful aim.

     Bang! Goat just took aim at a running pirate and shot him dead in one hit.

     Hulk then swung down his mighty tail on the poor Human fighter, smashing him very dead! Hulk snorted his angry nostrils at the foes, though no one could see who he was glaring at now!

     "Hey Pam, I am going after the big fish, stay safe!"

     She heard my wings flap, and I rushed off the boat. I point to their little boat desperately paddling and cast my Druid spell...

     [Warp Wood]

     In the bottom of their boat, the wooden planks twisted and bent, then salt water quickly started pouring into their mini ship. The leader seeing this just wanted to cry.

     "Fuck, that Half-Dragon is Gold right? I think he is more like a Red Dragon, right? I guess we are swimming! Oh, fuck no!"

     SPLASH! Yeah, he saw my free fall dive into the ocean water below. I have Freedom of Movement, Extended Water Breathing, and Waterproof on, so playing the Shark will be fun!

-

     Up on deck, my group was finishing off the big threats, while healing the wounded. But just then, Lilith released her aimed arrow!

     SWOOSH! Thunk! Her well aimed arrow found its way through Pedro's heart, as he tried to say something, but fell into the water.

     Under the water, I still had my blindsense active and I saw the woman and the leader jump in and start to swim.

     I swam near and pointed, my next spell...

     [Burst of Radiance]

     My spell lit up the water around them and it seems they were very much evil, because they took the full damage. I could not hear their screams, but I can tell the leader is blind, but the Rogue is not, but she looks to be almost dead, just this last spell then...

     [Explosion of Rot]

     As their bodies withered under water, I could see them floating there now, so I went to collect their bodies...

-

     After putting the dead bodies on the ship for looting, I had headed over to the other ship with Lilith and we easily took over. I had another dinghy filled with the Pirates loot from another plunder, and freed 3 poor sex slaves they captured from their last run.

     Seems they were tied up in the Captain's quarters, but lucky for them, he just got them and had not had time to have sex with them, only groped them a bit. But their family and lovers had been killed.

     When we returned and the three women saw the dead pirate, they all spit on him.

     Raven, Lilith, and Goat all looked at the large chest of loot I recovered and I said.

     "I will appraise it later, and Identify everything, then give everyone their cut. I think we should give Captain Claudia a bit to help with her loss and give us the opportunity to recover all of this wealth. Plus we cannot carry everything, right?"

     At this time, the dead bodies are all being tossed over, and I ask Lilith with an awkward expression.

     "What are you going to do with your new friend, Linda?"

     We all looked at the confused woman, and Lilith said.

     "Fuck if I know? I was just taking advantage of the situation. But I have a few hours to think about it."

     Pam came to us and she said,

     "Thank you everyone, I was told that guy had planned to add me to his slave collection on top of taking my ship, sigh. You guys really saved my bacon. Later, I will tell you everything they had planned, and why the other teams are sleeping downstairs. Oh, and use those two cabins that Pedro and Crow had used as well as your other rooms, at least till we get to the island, here are the keys."

     I gave Crow's key to Raven, and Pedro's key to Lilith, and gave the cabin downstairs all to Goat, after I cleaned it up...

-    If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     After cleaning Raven and goats rooms, I went through all the loot with the girls and we found a few really great magic items to sell and use. I even finally got a storage backpack called, Handy Haversack! A backpack of this sort appears to be well made, well used, and quite ordinary. It has two side pouches, each of which appears large enough to hold about a quart of material. In fact, each is like a bag of holding and can actually hold material of as much as 2 cubic feet in volume or 20 pounds in weight. The large central portion of the pack can contain up to 8 cubic feet or 80 pounds of material. Even when so filled, the backpack always weighs only 5 pounds.

     While such storage is useful enough, the pack has an even greater power. When the wearer reaches into it for a specific item, that item is always on top. Thus, no digging around and fumbling is ever necessary to find what a haversack contains.

     I was in a terrific mood after finding this item, but the others were alright as well. I pack up the portion we do not need or want and put it into the chest, then I take it to Pam.

-

     Knock Knock! I had knocked on the Captains door to deliver her portion of the loot. When she opened her door, her eyebrow raised and I explained.

     "Me and my group wanted to share some of what I took from the pirate ship. I know you will suffer a loss with some of your dead crew, and you will need to hire more sailors later, so for your troubles!"

     She stepped to the side for me to carry it in, and she closed the door behind. Pam shook her head and told me.

     "Well this makes things more complicated. Here I was going to reward you guys, and yet, you are rewarding me instead?! What am I going to do with you?"

     I put the chest near a cargo corner where she can put a net around it to hold it safe. I then stood and told her.

     "No need to worry about it. I just hope we can sail with you in the future."

     Pam then walked to her liquor cabinet and held up a bottle with a glowing looking alcohol. She smiled and said.

     "I have been saving this bottle for a special day, and there's only enough for two people, so tonight, come and drink it with me. This will be my thanks, and we can become better friends, how is that? It is Elven Absinthe, a wine that takes 100 years to ferment. I have always wanted to drink it."

     "Elven Absinthe is 500 gold a bottle! Are you sure you want to drink that with me? I don't mind, but that is rare."

     She gave me a big sister smile and nodded.

     "There is no one else I would want to drink it with, so yes, but for now, I need to work. The ship must set off, we are behind already. I will see you later, Ken."

     The two of us went our separate ways, and I went to tell the girls what I have talked about.

     No, I will be honest, my past life taught me that.

     "But the allure of Elven Absinthe, is something my Dragon Blood is craving for!"

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

29