Chapter 25  Husband And Wife!
313 19 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 25  Husband And Wife! by Harem-Fan

 

     The sun was setting with an orange glow to remember. At the back of the ship, a small solemn gathering is taking place, to celebrate a union of two souls.

     "With the rings exchanged, I, Captain Claudia with the authority given by the Norse Kingdom, now pronounce you, husband and wife. Ken Gold, kiss your new bride, Lilith Gold."

     Clap Clap Clap Clap! As Goat, Raven, Linda, and Pam softly clapped, both Lilith and I kiss to make our marriage official.

-

     Cough, So how did this happy event come to pass? Simple, when I left Pam's room, I was honest with what was said between us. Lilith's eyes glittered and said some things that startled me.

     "Hmm, She wants to take a nibble of my man, huh? Lets see, Sea Captains can officiate weddings. Ken, go tell Captain Claudia, we are getting married at sunset, and only then can you go drink with her, fufu!"

     I smile at Lilith's random plans and offers.

     "Sweetheart, I do not have to drink with her, and she may not want to be physical with me but just wants to drink?"

      Lilith waves her hand and pushes me out the door while saying.

     "Marry me today or marry me next year, it changes nothing. But if I marry you first, no one can take you from me, so go arrange it. Then I will let you play."

     I look to Raven for her advice to talk Lilith out of her crazy plans. No I am not against marrying her, but it... It is just sudden, right?

     Raven, seeing my look, shrugs and tells me.

     "I already have my ring on your finger unofficially and you are my man, so I am on board with the wedding before we get to the Island."

     Goat at the door with his arms crossed shrugs.

     "Seeing you fail with women is my secret joy! Oh, did I say that out loud? I mean, Ken marry that tall beast!"

     Linda, still under the Charm Monster spell of Lilith, sticks up for her friend and encourages me.

     "Although I do not know you, sister Lilith is a wonderful lady."

     So, Lilith fully pushed me out to the cabin on my mission.

-

     The Pirate Ship is following us as a captured vessel, and I donated it to Pam who was in a terrific mood because of it. Selling a ship confiscated from Pirates is legal and legitimate.

     The remaining crew would be imprisoned if they did not follow us, and seeing me in battle, frightened the shit out of them. So like loyal lackeys, joined Pam as subordinates. Now Pam has a two ship fleet.

     Seeing me come to her, she smiled warmly and asked.

     "Ken, it has not even been an hour, what can I do for you?"

     I put my back to the rail in front of the wheel so I could see Pam and I was honest with her.

     "My Elf fiance Lilith, asked me to have you marry us at sunset, if you would not mind. I think with our trip into the Ruins, she does not want to chance us having bad luck."

     I expected surprise from Pam, but she only told me.

     "No problem. I take it, you told her about our Elven Absinthe tasting and she panicked?"

     I nodded because this woman is really sharp, and I know I could not get big lies past her, but I like her awareness. Well unless it is betrayal from her crew, she was slow on that part.

     "Yeah, but we had never set a date, and Lilith changed her mind a lot. She has a bit of a background and wanted to be number one. I admit, I tend to let myself get swept up in the moment, but I love her. If it is uncomfortable, I can skip drinking with you, but I was looking forward to it."

     Pam smiled and nodded.

     "I had noticed her Sorrow-song Royal Signet Ring when she boarded, her family is recognized in Norse after-all. And I would be disappointed if we missed our drinks together. If your wife does not mind, I do not."

     She just smiled at my surprised face, and I forgot what I wanted to say, so I changed the subject.

     "My Gold Dragon bloodline makes me want that Elven Absinthe something fierce. I had not even smelled it but saw it in the bottle, and my mouth watered. Oh what happened with the other groups and the traitors on your ship?"

    She locked the wheel and sat on her stool. She crossed her legs and leaned on the arm, then told me the short version.

     "From Pedro's journal I found, he had joined me a year ago in hopes of marrying me and wanted to become a Captain. I of course had zero interest in him and only saw his good sailor skills."

     "Disgruntled, he met that Alessandra woman in a dive, and she seduced him. Then the two plotted to seize my ship and give me to Ray as a slave. So Pedro seduced Crow, and hired the 8 sailors from Ray's crew as normal sailors. The cook then spiked the lunch meal with sleeping drugs, but the Assassins either had resistance or detected it. When you purified our meal, we avoided it."

     I meant to ask.

     "Pam, you and the others talked about slavery, but last I checked, that is highly illegal in Norse?"

     She only gave me a sympathetic look and told me the dark secrets of the nobles and the Kingdom.

     "Officially the Norse Kingdom does not condone slavery, but... They do not restrict nobles or slave-traders from other nations. But lately, the nobles in the Royal City are trying to get the Sorcerer King to allow limited slavery to become legal. Primarily criminals. But, slavery becomes a slippery slope once it starts, then many people start being bought and sold. Sadly, I would have been collared under Ray, and taken to wherever he lives, and no one would have saved me, get it?"

     "After so long, why would the King change his mind about it?"

     "It is expensive to keep his Queen and concubines young and immortal with him, so the special Orchid Elixirs have been bought up by the rich and dangled in his face. Even a King is tempted with benefits. Ken, our world is complicated and sometimes, you have to live for the moment. Just like your Elf wife. Life is short, so have no regrets."

     I feel like she is a big sister trying to tell her brother that life is shit to some and you just need to be happy where you can, so I ask.

     "Do you have regrets then, Pam?"

     "Taking Pedro as an officer could be a regret, or it could have been an opportunity, who knows? Go away, I will tell you all of my regrets tonight, now go before I get us lost."

     As I left, Pam mumbled to herself...

     "Talking to him feels like talking to a slightly younger brother... But he has a nice body..."

-

     When I got back to my party, I had given our party the loot they earned beyond just the gold.

     Lilith received the handy haversack, +3 cloak of resistance, and +2 amulet of natural armor.

     I received the +4 headband of alluring charisma.

     Raven received +1 chainmail, +1 heavy mace, and a +3 cloak of resistance.

     Goat got lucky and is getting the +1 keen pistol that doubles his critical threat range, making deadly shots and more easily finding weak points.

     And naturally, everyone got their share of gold.

     Linda on the side, was watching me give gifts out like it was everybody's birthday, and I had an odd idea.

     I took some of the cosmetic jewelry that looks pretty, but will not sell for much, and I put it in the hands of the clueless woman. I smiled and told her.

     "You really helped Lilith out, so take all of this as your share, Linda."

     All together it can still get a fair bit, but she was an enemy that tried to kill Raven, so I am only rewarding her for her time after I ruined her life. But, she is alive at least.

     "Um? Thank you?"

     She does not really know what to do with it all, so she ended up trying it on. I said to Lilith , Raven, and goat.

     "Till the wedding later, I am going to the other ship to investigate her past, so I will be back soon."

     As I was leaving, Lilith cast a spell...

     [Reckless Infatuation]

     I was surprised Lilith was casting it and turned around. I saw a grinning Lilith, with a look of a well done prank and I noticed Linda was looking at me with a gaze of affection. I ask my soon to be wife.

     "Dear, why did you do that?"

     Lilith laid down in her new clean bed and told me like she had nothing to do with it.

     "My other spell is wearing out, and this new spell lasts for 7 days. Plus you made her like this, so it is your problem not mine, so take her to investigate. Linda, go with Ken dear."

     Linda said in panic while coming to stand by me and said.

     "Please take me along, do not leave me behind."

     Goat seeing my situation, drops to his knees and slaps the wooden flooring.

     "Boss, hah-aha, Never a dull moment following you!"

     I ignored them and left, with the now infatuated-Linda following me, to not leave her behind.

     No, the spell does not make her mind controlled or charmed per-say, but if she does not stay within 30 feet of me, she will become staggered as her mind panics. It is like turning her into a magical stalker, and hence my new frustration begins.

-

     I extend my wings and am going to fly over to the other ship, and Linda comes to my side nervous. I told her.

     "I am going over to find out about you, do you want me to fly you over with me, or wait here?"

     "Don't leave me behind."

     I princess carried the brown-haired woman in dark leather, and made my way over.

     Well in a nutshell, the crew over there shit bricks when they saw me return, and with Linda in tow. Seems they feared her as much as me.

     I collected her personal effects, and placed them in my bag. Thankfully she had a journal for me to read alone, but what I found out from the crew was, Linda was a killer for hire. She was no Swashbuckler, but a 7th level Fighter, with 2 levels as a Shadowdancer. Seems she in the shadows can also hide in plain sight, or could.

     Linda was not a killer of the innocent however, well, at least from what they told me. Whenever she was not sure about killing a target, she would flip her lucky coin to see if the target would live or die by her hand. She seemed to be a killer with a bottom line it seemed. Linda was surprised that she was a killer for hire.

     The last thing I learned, Linda did not like talking to others. She kept to herself most of the time and only spoke to her retard brother. She is an introvert but a great listener. She was or is intelligent, just not good at communication with others. I noticed this as she followed me around. She listens but keeps to herself.

     All of her clothing is dark, leather, and riskay. Well due to her memory loss, she did not even blush at me looking at her silk garments. I just packed it for her because it is hers anyway.

     And that was all, I will read her journal another time, because I have my wedding to get too...

-

     Clap Clap Clap Clap! As Goat, Raven, Linda, and Pam softly clapped, both Lilith and I kiss to make our marriage official.

     Lilith with love in her eyes says to the group.

     "Thanks everyone, I had waited a long time to capture my Ken, so now I no longer have to worry." (This world has zero concept of divorce.)

     Then, Lilith leaned over and whispered something to Captain Claudia, then took my arm.

     "Ken and I have to consummate, so he will be back in a bit, bye~!"

     Lilith pulled me along and seeing Linda following along, she asked the woman.

     "I am going to have sex with my husband, are you waiting inside or outside my cabin?"

     The spell she is under just needs her to be within 30 feet, so sitting outside the doorstep is also fine. But...

     "I will sit in the room..."

     Although the spell I used to erase her memories gets rid of most things, the natural disposition of the person or their nature remains the same. And both of the women are Chaotic Neutral in their actions.

     The smile on Lilith's face to have an audience seems suspicious, but she is my wife, so I must accept the good with the bad...

     Once inside our love nest, the one hour trauma of Linda witnessing everything began...

-

     Knock Knock! After refreshing myself and tucking in the now sleepy Lilith into bed, I was sent to the Captains quarters, and brought a chair and sleeping bag for the now blushing Linda to sit outside the cabin.

     When Pam opened the door and saw Linda sitting in a chair by the door like a bouncer she smiled wryly, so I explained after I came into her room.

-

     Pam in her white robes, poured our two silver goblets with the freshly opened bottle and she said.

     "I see, by staying near you, it will be easier to keep track of her, till you fix her later, right?"

     "Yes, in a short while, I will be able to cast the Heal spell and fix her. Not sure if she will become an enemy with me at that time or not though. Hopefully she will learn I am not too bad of a guy by then?"

    Clink Clink! Pam held her cup for a toast and we knocked the glasses together, then drank the ambrosia of the Elves.

     My eyes and Pam's opened wide at the unreal flavor. It is hard liquor with no burn, or hot feeling. It was like the best tasting grape wine or juice one could hope for. You were forced to take a second sip immediately! Before we knew it, we finished our cups.

     "That... was incredible, and I want more, you?"

     Holding up my cup for her to fill, she did. Unknown to me and Pam, this wine is more of a drug than wine... It truly brings out the charm in the drinkers, and soon, we both lost track of time.

     in a haze, with never melting smiles, we are sitting on the bed-couch, finishing off the last of the 10 glasses of wine we split. Apparently, non-Elves should have stopped at one glass, let alone 5 each...

     "Ken, are my breast too small?"

     "Not at all, your beautiful face makes other women jealous."

     "Ken, is it hot in here?"

     "It is, and I am immune to fire..."

     I had unconsciously begun to undress her, and she, me. Her drunk eyes were looking at my body like it was something she wanted to lick... Then she started to lick!

-    If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     It did not take long for things to escalate to irrational feeling, sucking, and soon...

     "AHH. Ken, it is so tight~!"

     "Mme~! Pam, I feel so good inside you, I never want to leave your bed~!"

-

     After an unknown amount of time, I started to focus more and I clearly feel I am driving my Little Dragon deep inside of Pam.

     "Ken~! I am cumming again~! AHHHHHH!"

     We are currently doggy-style, and she is biting her silk pillow with a dazed look on her smiling face. Both of us are sweating, and I realized, we had been fucking for a while now!

     "Ah! Captain, I am cumming... aboard~!"

     My brain is definitely fuzzy, because I have not used any contraceptive magic here, but I feel that I am cumming inside her, and due to the many times before, it just made a mess.

     My body is done, and even with my inhuman statistics, I collapsed holding the Captain. Breathing heavy, with a bit of the intoxication gone, I pant the words.

     "I am sorry, I had no idea it was your first time, I was a bit rough..."

     She turned her head to kiss me and said...

     "I regret nothing, that was amazing, but I am a bit sore..."

     [Cure Moderate Wounds]

     "Oh? Ken, my ship is your ship... Just stay with me when we sail... That healing was incredible, I feel like a new woman. But... Let me sleep, please?"

     "Just rest, and I will keep-holding you."

     "Thanks, and Ken... You didn't even try to pull it out, did you?"

     "If I told you it was a bad habit from a past life, would you believe me?"

     "Zzz... Zzz... Zzz..."

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

29