Chapter 26  Welcome To Adamantine Island!
232 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

Settlement Type Population Range
Thorp Fewer than 20
Hamlet 21-60
Village 61-200
Small town 201-2,000
Large town 2,001-5,000
Small city 5,001-10,000
Large city 10,001-25,000
Metropolis More than 25,000

 

 

(A/N The above chart will help you get an idea of how many people live in a certain settlement size. Fish-kill is a Large Town!)

Chapter 26  Welcome To Adamantine Island! by Pathfinder-Fan

 

     Flap Flap! I was awakened from my Dream-less sleep, to the sounds of seagulls frolicking in the sky.

     The ship is gently moving in a rhythm that is calm. Salt water air has cleared out the smell of sweat and sexual-fluids. I still have the short 5 foot 6 inch, Pam in my arms, and apparently, I never pulled out of her last night?

     Wait! I never opened the back window?! My eyes scan the room and I see Linda sitting at the four person table, just leaning her back to the wall looking at me?

     "Morning Linda, did you open the window?"

    She tiredly nodded to me and succinctly told me.

     "When you two finally stopped, I opened it to get rid of all the smell."

     "Linda, when did you come in here?"

     "Right when you two moved to the bed, I needed to use the chamber pot to pee. I have been sitting right here since then."

     Fuck, she was here for the whole thing? That was the beginning, just when we finished our first two glasses. Pam, feeling me inside her and our voices opened her eyes. Seeing Linda, Pam only pulled the silk sheets up to cover her body. She smiled and asked.

     "Ken, can you clean us up like you did for my cabin? I think Miss Linda has seen enough of us. We may be nearing the Island based on the seagulls, and sadly, I need to take us in. Oh, and good-morning."

     I turn her chin to me and kiss her, so she knows I still like her while we are sober. She also kissed back.

     "I will also cast Lesser Restoration and Remove Disease on us, due to our after-affects of the wine."

     [Prestidigitation: Clean] [Remove Disease] [Lesser Restoration]x2

     Remove Disease is not for STDs, but for avoiding addiction from the drug/wine. The Restoration is to heal our Charisma damage from the drug wearing off, like a hangover. The cantrip cleaning is for the aftermath of our unknown amounts of copulation.

     Pam, satisfied with my removal and spells, asked Linda.

     "I know you have seen plenty, Linda, but please close your eyes or turn around while Ken and I dress."

     Then we dressed and prepared to leave the cabin.

     "Thank you for the wine, and your company, Pam."

     "I will be taking a shipment back to Seaport City, reporting the pirates, and bringing back more supplies from there. So in two weeks I will be your return ship. Will you stay with me again, I will serve normal wine this time?"

     "That would be my honor."

    She smiled, and hugged me one last time. Then when she released me, she put on her stern Captain's look.

     "Use my room to memorize your spells, then lock it when you are done, I will be seeing you off in a while, goodbye, Ken."

     Then she left without looking back. So I sat on the bed, and meditated on non-water based spells...

-

     Back in Lilith's room, I had picked the locks and entered. What I saw made me smile.

     Raven and Lilith apparently drank a couple bottles of wine together, and fell asleep next to each other. Raven drooled a bit on Lilith's Shirt, and was using my wife's belly as a pillow, cute.

     [Prestidigitation: Clean]x3

     I used my cleaning magic on all three women, waking up the two sleepyheads. I then kissed Lilith's lips, then the now awake Raven.

     "Morning girls, we are nearing the island."

     Raven started to do her praying for spells, while Lilith inquired.

     "Elven Absinthe, did you like it dear, Ufufu?"

     I sat on her bed and put Lilith in my lap and held her.

     "I will admit, it was incredible, but very dangerous for non-Elves apparently. I ended up sleeping over there, sorry."

     "Ken dear, it is fine, if I truly did not want you there, I will stop you. If I do not say anything, then I give my blessing. Oh, hello Linda, how was your night?"

     "Fine."

     I seem to remember women from my past life with this kind of antisocial behavior. Well it does not matter. I ask Linda.

     "Linda, we are going to an Island and entering a dangerous ruin, would you rather stay with Captain Claudia?"

     Linda scrunched her eyebrows contemplating following me into danger, and as I hoped, she managed to fight off the Reckless Infatuation spell that Linda had put on her. Heh, Secret win by the husband!

     "I-I think..."

     Linda was in deep thought, thinking of all she has learned and experienced in her new 24 hour life. Then the tricky Lilith who had her spell broken thought of pulling another prank to change the mood. She stood and then cast...

     [Unnatural Lust]

     My eyebrow twitched, because she targeted Linda with her spell, and chose me as the recipient...

     Linda looked at me and had the urge to show me how much she lusted for me. She had come to me grabbing the back of my head and pushed me down straddling me and sticking her tongue deep in my mouth.

     Actually, her strength and combat ability was good enough to pin me down while she kissed me. After about 6 seconds of my dental check up, she stopped the kiss, looking into my eyes. She thought about the urge to kiss me, and pondered her next move. While the beautiful woman had me held down, Lilith asked.

     "So, Linda, what do you think? Do you want to stay on a ship full of 'strangers' or follow Ken and let him take care of you?"

     Lilith, seeing my disapproving eye-twitch, only shrugged and said.

     "Ken, you would feel guilty sending Linda out into the world alone, right? This is why I do this. Fine, when we get to Fish-kill, then pay a caster for a Heal spell if you can find one?"

     I know in her strange way, she's only trying to help, and I did not think using the Amnesia spell. I think that spell has to be well thought out in the future. But then Linda touched her lips and said to me, Or asked.

     "That was my first kiss? Or have I kissed you before? I think following you is better, right?"

     She then took the special silver coin she had I gave her from her stuff. She remembered the men saying she used the coin for tough decisions, so...

     Flip! She while still sitting over me flipped her coin and she caught it like muscle memory, and hid the result, she looked in my eyes and asked.

     "Ken, Heads or Tails?"

     "I always pick Tails, no matter what."

     Linda got off of me and put her coin in her breast.

     "Tails says I will follow you."

     Lilith gave me a smug look, while Raven, still praying, rolled her stern-eyes at her troublemaker friend.

-

     There on deck stood all of the 5 groups. Naturally, our strange group.

     The five-man group of assassins wearing black.

     Another group of Undead Hunters. I found out, they are all Humans with a Paladin, Cleric, Rogue, and Wizard combination.

     The fourth group looks like a typical adventuring group with mixed races in it. A male Half-Elf Barbarian, female Gnome Rogue, male Human Sorcerer, and a male Dwarf Cleric of the Mountain.

     And the last group is the Scholarly looking spellcasters with 2 Clerics and 2 Bards. All four are Human men.

     We are all gathered due to the Town of Fish-kill approaching. This port town can hold 6 sailing ships at one time.

     As we neared the dock with Pam's skills, she called.

     [Secure the ship, and prepare to lower the gangway!]

     Both the main ship, and the new pirate ship she acquired each stopped on the same dock parallel to each-other. The now ex-pirates on the other ship worked like legitimate sailors to not get thrown in jail.

     I whispered to Linda one last chance.

     "I was the one that took your memories away and you were our enemy before... Are you sure you truly want to follow me?"

     Linda looked into my eyes and nodded.

     "I already made up my mind by chance. You have not treated me badly, and you said you would heal me, right?"

     "Yes, I intend to see if there is a healer in Fish-kill that can fix you... It will just cost a bit, like 650 gold?"

     "Is that a lot of gold?"

     My face stiffened, the fact she doesn't even know how much food and clothing cost?! Ah, now I understand why Lilith used magic like that to make me guilty, sigh.

     "No, it is nothing. Just pocket money, ha-ha."

     She nodded, then at that moment, the gangplank dropped to let the teams off. Captain Claudia yelled to us all.

     "I will be back to pick you all up in exactly two weeks, with or without you. Now good luck Adventurers!"

     As our party was the last, and we were getting off, Pam smiled and yelled to our group.

     "Gold Party! I expect to see all of you alive when I get back. I don't want a single one of you missing. Thanks for saving me, and for the ship. Party Gold will always sail with me for free, now go."

-    If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     As our group of 5 reached real land at the edge of the dock where the other teams were standing, Goat got on his little knees and started to kiss the filthy ground like a long lost lover.

     "Oh land, how I miss you my friend! I never want to get on a ship again, mwah!"

     Lilith, holding my hand, ignored the green man, and nodded back to the ship and said.

     "That is why I didn't mind her, she knows how to treat saviors. I understood her character when we had lunch together. Having a Captain offer free travel is huge. Especially since she is based in Seaport City. Plus I am sure you had fun, fufu. We will need her in the future when I have to visit home in 5 years. I have to introduce you to my mother and father."

     As I was going to ask if she was going to get scolded or disowned for me being Human, a loud voice greets us...

     "Hello Adventurers! I am the representative for Count Thaddeus Belmont. I am his personal butler, and this is his personal driver. Welcome to Adamantine Island!"

     I see a middle aged man in a black butler outfit, and next to him is a male Gnome in a black driver's outfit for the carriage behind him. Behind that carriage are three normal wagons with miners driving and waiting for our groups. Yeah, we get the miners treatment.

     Lilith, quick on the uptake, pulled me to the nicer looking front wagon, leaping in and forcing me to leap with her. Thankfully, my past life self saw the value in Acrobatics. Lilith seeing me able to jump and leap along with her, gave me a happy giggle.

     The butler seeing us wanted to reprimand us for rushing, but he would look stupid to have us get off, then back on, so he just said.

     "Well everyone, get on the three wagons and we shall go to meet the master of the island!"

     Raven, Goat, and Linda all climbed in with us, and the assassins got in the rear wagon. The scholars and undead slayers got in the middle wagon. The last mixed adventuring party looked at our wagon and the assassins wagon, and chose the wagon with killers!

     No, of course they came to our wagon. The Half-Elf Barbarian, Gnome Rogue, Human Sorcerer, and Dwarf Cleric just got in. I chuckle and say a line from my past life's memories of a movie.

     "Three men, and a little lady. Hello, we are the Gold Party, and your group?"

     I tried using my charming Diplomacy skills to get along with the four. The Human Sorcerer nodded as the group face and said.

     "Ah, Fellow Sorcerer, our group is called, Avant-garde~!"

     He twirls his hands like he is doing some kind of flourish to make it sound grand, but the 3 foot 6 inch, Gnome woman sneers at him, and says.

     "No, no, no. How many times did I tell you to use both hands, Ricky! Geez you are no fun at all?! You have to twirl both hands high, then whirl, and go whoosh! Flare it a bit, Ricky."

     The older looking man, who appeared to be 50 years old, looked embarrassed at being scolded by his little friend. Despite her young look and Loli size, she too is in fact 50 years old.

     "Zena my dear, the new folk are thinking I am mental now, so can we move on? I'll fix it with the next group we meet?"

     The Dwarf Cleric said to us.

     "Keep a tight hold on your coin-pouches and shiny trinkets around Zena here, her fingers cannot stay off gold or wealth! My name is Rock"

     The little pink haired woman protested.

     "Rocky, I am no thief, but a trap-smith! Goldy don't listen to Rocky, he is totally lying about my taking things like gold, fufu."

     The Barbarian does not say anything but he nods and grunts to us. Then Zena tells us his name.

      "He is Sandy, our vanguard! He can't talk, so he is boring."

     The barbarian looks like he will rage from her introduction, and Rick the older man explains.

    "His name is Sand, he is Rock, and I am Rick. Zena here has a bad habit of adding a Y to everyone's names, so poor Sand got the bad end of the taunting from other adventurers."

     Zena rolls her exotic eyes and complains.

     "If you get a Y at the end of your name, it means you are... Luck-y!"

     Wow, I just feel, I love my party. But Goat said.

     "Listening to your logic, my brains got stupider!"

     "Goblins are dumb anyway, and why are you trying to be smart anyway? Try reading a long book and writing, lose more 'Words', fufu."

     I try to break up a future fight and ask.

     "How long have you all been together adventuring?"

     Rick scratches his chin and says questioningly.

     "Think Zena and I have teamed for 10 years, and the other two for 5 years total, is that right?"

     Sand nodded to confirm. Before we could talk more, the carts entered the large town...

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

27