Chapter 29  Lesser Spell Synthesis!
235 17 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 29  Lesser Spell Synthesis! by Harem-Fan

 

     Inside my Sylvan Hideaway, I am being consoled by Raven.

     "Ken dear, Um? you can't find every trap all the time, right?"

     I think back on all the garbage we came across to reach the entrance to Kobold City...

     A pit trap full of Kobold Skeletons, no problem, just disabled that trap!

     Flew invisible and found a 15 squad Kobold ambush, chucked a Fireball and a followup Breath Weapon, no problem!

     Found a collapsing pillar trap, disarmed it and killed the few Kobold there, no problem!

     Bumped into a roving band of Intelligent Skeletal Kobold Knights, a bit of Raven's Channel Energy and my last Breath Weapon, no problem!

     Found the pit-trap full of Kobold shit and piss... I fucking failed to find it, and I failed to leap from the trap! Thank the God's for cleaning magic, but the mental damage I took is seared into my soul!

     Lilith on the stone bed looked at me and comforted me.

     "I got it all off you, and Raven cast remove disease just in case, so you are even fuckable, so stop whining dear, fufu."

     Lilith is gently playing her Lute to help sooth our stressed nerves.

     This spell, Sylvan Hideaway, is the same one I cast when Goat and I saved Raven and Luckums before, except it is made of stone and not wood. It would look strange for a trapdoor to be made of wood out in the stone covered ground. I did make Goat his own room though, and the girls and I have a massive bed and table for our nights rest.

     Lilith was smart and had bought many animal furs and thick blankets to put in her backpack, for situations like this, so the bed is super soft. The three of us are even sharing a bottle of normal wine, with our rations, and goodberries.

     We knew it was best to set up this safe camp outside, while we are protected, because I cannot cast this spell or grove of respite in an underground city, probably?!

     Sadly, I am not getting lucky tonight, because we do not want to exhaust ourselves and instead get good sleep, so we rested...

-

     I didn't dream of any woman I was aware of before, but instead, I am looking at a beautiful Wood Elf woman!

     She was laying by a small spring, in what looked to be a grove of respite. She was naked and bathing, using the spring. I promise, I am not peeping on purpose, but...

     She is the nature version of my wife, with green eyes and dark brown hair. Her skin is darker in complexion, but it only makes her athletic body more appealing. Her breasts are only a smidge smaller than Lilith's, but her form makes up for it in overall sportiness.

     As her fingers grazed the surface of the water her eyes looked into mine? Huh, I see myself floating in the still pool of water! Aah! So my form can be seen in mirrors the opposite of a Vampires lack of reflection! This is great to know, in-case I need to hide in the future!

     The Wood Elf woman smiles at my reflection and does not even try to hide her body. She speaks, and her voice sounds familiar to me, like I have heard it a couple of times.

     "Hello child, can you hear my voice?"

     I nodded my head, because my words of questioning if she could was not answered. I gestured to myself while I asked, and she shook her head.

     "Ken, you have no body, so you cannot make noise for me to hear. So I can talk with this reflection. Is that fine?"

     I move closer to be over next to her, like I am with her. She smiled and asked.

     "I remember the holy symbol on your neck. I saw you pray with it before. Have you spoken to our Goddess yet?"

     I give a look of not wanting to answer, because I do not know her. She understood and asked.

     "Child, I am sorry, you met me as a Dire Wolf and as a Black Panther. I am a Druid of Mother Nature, and my name is Aisha Leaf-singer."

     She saw the look of recognition. Then she saw me point to the holy symbol on my neck and pointed at her, and pointed to the picture of Sally on my symbol.

     "So our Goddess told you I had been looking for you? When I found you, you suffered from a terrible nightmare, so I spoke to you. I knew nothing about you, so I watched you."

     I nodded in understanding, and I remember her voice in that dream. My eyes unfortunately looked down from her face, and I looked a bit embarrassed for being seen. She smiled and shook her head.

     "It is no big issue, in nature, the goddesses creatures are all naked anyway. Only around those of the city or enemies, do I cover up. Also, I thank you for sparing my foolish brother's life. I took him to the order of Druids for his punishment... [Also, do you understand these words? Are you my Goddess champion now?]"

     The second part of her speech was spoken in Druidic, a secret language only Druids and select classes can learn. It is a crime to teach non-Druids the language.

     I just nodded my head to her words and pointed to the holy symbol and then myself. She smiled.

     "Then, I will come to you."

     I shook my head and tried to think how I could tell her. I made a motion of waves and she guessed right.

     "You went out to sea?"

     I smiled and nodded. I then started to show on my fingers, the number of days till I am to return. She struggled at first with what I was telling her, but soon she started counting, till the number of days was right.

     "So, you went out to sea for something, and will be back in the City in roughly just over two weeks? Also, I see a wedding ring on your hand with the Sorrow-song family crest, did you marry a Princess?"

     I nodded and then pointed to my wedding band or her signet ring, and nodded again.

     "Hmm, The followers of Calistria?! Lilith Sorrow-song?"

     After I nodded, she had a funny smile on her lips, and then told me the news!

     "My, our Goddess asked me to reincarnate a dead Elf woman 3 years ago, and she was unlucky to come back as a Goblin, was that her?"

     I nodded in surprise, so that was how she was found out in the middle of nowhere, Sally knew of her plight? Did Sally save her for me, or as a favor to Calistria?

     Aisha grins at my face in thought.

     "Well, that was unfortunate, I had intended to become your wife, for saving my brother, but now I was beaten by that High Elf brat."

     What is up with these women I am meeting? Do women act like this normally out of Greenwood? Or is it my awakening of my superior Gold Dragon Bloodline? Or is Sally involved with this...

     Aisha seeing my expression go all over the place found me cute. Well, like Lilith she is old compared to Humans. But then she said more.

     "Don't worry, child. You and I are fated to be together for a very long time. I am also Mother Nature's Champion. You could say that our Goddess wants us to be paired."

     My brows furrowed, because something in her words were not right... She said we would be together for a very long time, what does that mean?

     "I was supposed to tell you about your bloodline. You are not just a Gold Dragon bloodline, but there's one more in you, yet to be revealed, and it will..."

     She looked visibly frustrated as my body vanished before I could listen to everything she had to say, because I had started to show an erection in my image, meaning... My little Dragon was in danger!

-

     In the dim light of my ioun torch (floating stone with torch level light) I could see the blanket rise and fall with the feel of a woman taking in my baby-maker into her mouth. I see Lilith sleeping with her back to me, so by default the woman pleasing me is Raven.

     She is going slowly and methodically, like she is practicing for the first time.

     It seems she can for now, only get half of my full erection in without deep throating me. But, I like what she is doing. I slid my arms under the sheet to caress her head to let her know I am awake and happy.

     I could tell by how she gripped the base of my Dragon, she is shy, but is now sucking harder, like she wants to make me happy. She has no experience, but I can tell she learned from asking another about what to do.

     I lift the cover to see her sweaty face, and can see that Raven has been at it for a while. Her blue eyes look into my gold eyes with shame and anticipation. My happy smile seemed to cheer her up, and I quietly said to her.

     "Raven dear, I am cumming now, get ready~!"

     Gag! And with a choke, she took in the whole 10 inches deep to not let any of my baby-batter leak. Raven sucked almost painfully hard while squeezing my nuts, and a new feeling made me finally finish. Soon, she released the vacuum grip with her mouth and asked.

     "That was my first try, was it good, Ken?"

     Brushing her sand blonde hair from her face, I nodded and said.

     "It was incredible, thanks, and open your mouth, I will clean us up."

     [Prestidigitation: Clean]

     Man, my past life self would have killed for this spell! Now with Raven no longer sweaty and her mouth not tasting funny, her smile blossomed.  I pulled her into my arms for a bit of make out...

-

     Goat, Raven, and I were pleasantly surprised to find that our skills had advanced from last night's gauntlet and the past pirate encounters.

     Raven can now cast her 4th level Cleric magic, including Raise Dead.

     Goat learned a new aiming trick called Deed Shot, to deal more damage with his gunshot if he focuses.

     And I learned my 5th level Sorcerer spells, along with my Mystic Theurge ability of... Lesser Spell Synthesis. This is a lesser version of the final ability the Theurge can use, and it lets me, once per day, cast one 1st level Druid and Sorcerer spell simultaneously! This ability is nuts! I can cast both a Cure Light Wounds, and a Magic Missile simultaneously if I so wanted.

     My new 5th level spells I can now cast are as follows... break enchantment, fabricate, fire snake, spell resistance, teleport!

     Break Enchantment... This spell frees multiple victims from enchantments, transmutations, and curses. Break enchantment can reverse even an instantaneous effect. It takes 1 minute to cast, so this is no good during a battle, but if any of my teammates is charmed or Dominated, like Dane was, I can break it!

     Fabricate... This spell allows me to take raw materials and create finished products with it. Without training. I can make all simple items, but if it is something of quality, I need to use my profession, Blacksmithing. So I can take metal, leather, and gems, and turn it into a longsword magically, without the use of anvils, forges, and tools. A very useful spell indeed. I can even take skinned hides and turn them into rugs or cloaks!

     Fire Snake... This spell is like shooting a flamethrower with the shape of a coiling snake 5 feet wide, within 60 feet, but can twist and turn to avoid allies or foes. Even if the flame snake is longer than the 60 foot range, it must stay within it. But this is great because my blindsense only goes to 60 feet anyway. This spell is great for close quarters fighting and a bit more useful than fireball.

     Spell Resistance... This spell is normally only for Clerics, but as a Dragon Bloodline, I get it. It gives me spell resistance for a short while, which lets me gain immunity to magic if the caster is a bit weaker or unlucky than me. I can completely ignore a Vampiric Touch spell if I am stronger. This is an ability powerful monsters like Dragons and the like share.

     Teleport... This spell instantly transports you to a designated destination, which may be as distant as 100 miles per caster level. Inter-planar travel is not possible. You can bring along objects as long as their weight doesn't exceed what you can carry. You may also bring one additional willing Medium or smaller creature (carrying gear or objects up to what they can carry) or its equivalent per three caster levels.

     Phew, well those are great spells! teleport will allow me to travel back to Seaport City almost anytime I want with my party of three. But, I cannot do that because poor Pam would be sad. Now teleport can be blocked or redirected if an area is inaccessible by magical or extreme environments, and if you go somewhere unfamiliar, you might teleport into solid rock or something!

     Also, if you try teleporting into a Metropolis, you will be shifted to outside the gates to not bypass the city walls. However, you can teleport freely once inside. So if I wanted to shock Pam, I could use one teleport to be outside the city, then go in, and then teleport to her ship dock. This was the spell Daisy used to break into my room.

-    If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     After memorizing our spells and buffing, our group prepared to enter the steps leading downward into the earth. A black and cold staircase 20 feet wide in the cracked ground awaited us.

     I cast my new buff spell on me, Raven, and Lilith, putting our light away...

     [Extended Greater Darkvision]×3!

     Now, the three of us can see in complete darkness to a range of 120 feet. Darkvision is black and white vision, so it does not show color unless true light is used. Goat has natural darkvision to 60 feet.

     Raven then casts her buff spell for the group...

     [Hide from Undead]

     Now with the ability to be invisible from the Undead, I sink into the shadows, vanishing from sight. I say to my group...

     "I will scout ahead for traps, let's go!"

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

26