Chapter Eighty-Eight: Making it Official
102 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that Ren has been saved and war has been declared, everyone is doing different things in order to prepare for war, but on the ship, there is something more personal to handle. Something very personal for Ren.

"So what did Tsukiko want?" Lucilia asked her husband, who was sitting down on their bed.

"She wants me to choose which of her daughters I should marry." Ren said, sighing.

Lucilia got angry immediately but took a breath and put away that anger...for now. "So, what have you decided?"

Ren looks at Lucilia. "Do we really have a choice? Without Tsukiko's army, we all die."

"We all might die anyway." Lucilia said.

"I'd rather do everything in my power to keep those I love safe, and if doing this leads to that, it's something we have to consider." Ren said.

"Ren, we will talk about this, but before you go and marry another girl, aren't there some things you have to handle right here on the ship?" Lucilia said.

"Right..." Ren said. "How does this work again?"

"Just follow my lead." Lucilia said, reaching her hand out to Ren. "And remember, it doesn't matter who enters this life of ours. I'm number one."

"Always." Ren said before kissing Lucilia.

Ren and Lucilia called several of the girls on the ship to come meet with them in a private lounge Lucilia had set up for more comfortable meetings. There were Scarlet, Lily, Eleonora, Serenity, Ivy Ashastha, Sthora, Laelli, Octavia, Sienna, and Aurelia.

"So what did you call all of us here for?" Sienna asked her sister.

"I have a feeling I know." Octavia said with a mischievous smile.

Ren chuckled at seeing her smile. "Yeah, it's probably exactly what you're thinking, Octavia."

"Now you have me curious." Serenity said.

Octavia sat back with a giant grin as she watched what was about to go down.

Lucilia spoke to everyone. "Besides Octavia and possibly my mother, most of you are probably very confused as to why we have gathered."

"Are you sure about this, honey?" Ivy asked, "Once you two do this, there's really no going back."

"I'm sure, mother. While I personally would prefer a different way, this makes Ren happy, and that is all that matters in the end." Lucilia responded.

"You really are in love with that boy, aren't you?" Ivy said it with a smile.

"It shouldn't even be a question anymore." Lucilia said with blushed cheeks. "Now back to why we're gathered; I need to know who among you has romantic feelings for Ren."

"W-What?" Eleonora was shocked.

"You're just going to ask that?" Laelli said confused.

"Well, I know for a fact that there's Ashastha, Lily, Serenity, and Scarlet, but I want to confirm with the rest of you, even my sisters." Lucilia clarified.

"Why are you asking this?" Aurelia asked her sister.

"Because I wish to start the ceremony." Lucilia said.

"The ceremony?" Lily asked.

"Yes, a ceremony to make each of you who love my husband a member of his harem; with this, you will be given a mark somewhere on your person, and you will officially become secondary wives to Ren. I am the primary, which also means I have to give permission to each of you." Lucilia explained.

"So we know I do." Scarlet said. "Lily does, Serenity does, and Ashastha does. I also know a few who may be hiding it."

"Exactly, which is why it's time to air everything out." Lucilia said.

"I do!"

Everyone turned to the voice who spoke out, and it was Sthora who nervously had her hand up.

"Finally!" Ashastha said. "You're finally admitting it."

"S-Shut it...it just took some time...." Sthora said.

"Are you sure, Sthora?" Ren asked.

"Y-Yes, I want to become your wife." Sthora said.

"Well, that's two dragon girls; how about the third?" Serenity said to tease the group.

Laelli scoffed, "Not interested..." before she glanced at Ren, slightly blushing.

"Sure, you aren't sweetie..." Ivy said, laughing.

Then another hand rose up.

"Eleonora?" Ren said, looking at her.

"Yeah, I like you... Ah, dammit, this is hard to explain. I feel something towards you, like I'm happy whenever I'm around you, and you've always been kind to me. We share hobbies, and we-"

"You're rambling, Eleonora." Scarlet said, chuckling.

"R-Right. The point is, I like you." Eleonora said.

"So that's Scarlet, Lily, Eleonora, Serenity, Ashastha, and Sthora." Lucilia said. "Anyone else?"

Then Octavia raised her hand.

"O-Octavia, you want to marry Ren?" Sienna asked, surprised.

"I'm not sure yet, to be honest, but I do want to get to know him better." Octavia answered honestly.

Then another voice spoke up. "Might as well make this a family affair."

"M-Mother?" Lucilia said in surprise.

"What? Who can blame me? I've only known two guys who aren't family in some way being my ex-husband and Ren." Ivy said, chuckling. "It helps that he's young and handsome."

"I...I have no words." Lucilia said, sighing.

"So, how about we make it official?" Ivy said with a giant smile. "Unless my two other stepdaughters want to jump in?"

"I...I'm not sure about this." Sienna said nervously.

"I have no interest in marrying someone who hasn't proven to me their strength." Aurelia responded.

"Fine Fine. We'll come back to it." Ivy said, ending her teasing.

"So that's Lily, Scarlet, my....mother, Serenity, Eleonora, Ashastha, Sthora and Octavia for the final tally." Lucilia said. 

"At least for now" Ashastha said teasing.

"Well then, now all we need is to give each of you the sigil." Lucilia said.

"Does it hurt?" Eleonora asked.

"Lucilia said it's like a painless tattoo." Scarlet said.

"That it is." Lucilia said. "Now come on, all of you; it's time to get your sigils."

"Before you go." Ren said, speaking up. "I promise to all of you to be the best husband possible." 

"Aw, that was kind of adorable." Scarlet said, teasing.

"Don't tease him too much." Lily said, laughing. "I doubt he knew this would happen."

"Who would've known Ren would become the luckiest man on earth?" Serenity said, chiming in.

All the girls left, leaving Laelli, Ren, Sienna, and Aurelia alone in the room.

"Good luck, Ren; you'll need it with my two sisters." Aurelia said, smiling.

AN: Hey guys btw I will be posting what each girls sigil looks like in the discord once I finally get them all done, currently doing a bit of a rebrand discord wise so hoping I can get that finished soon!

------------------------------------------
If you guys want to to support me check out my patreon, it's as cheap as a dollar!
 
Patreon:
https://patreon.com/Alex_Blackwood628

Discord:
https://discord.gg/97ejzvAGKb

4