Chapter Seventy-Nine: A Guys Night Out
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The days on Volaria continued as news of the wedding spread throughout the entire planet. Ren and Lucilia both decided to make it official that the wedding was to come soon, which caused quite a stir among the public. It was all anybody was talking about—the tale of star-crossed lovers. A man from an enemy planet that is going to marry their princess; it was almost as if someone had brought a movie plot to life.

*Meanwhile*

"Bro, you have to read some of these magazines. Your a damn celebrity."

Tyler was reading a magazine on the couch next to Ren, who was watching TV, and just like the magazine, he was on the news being talked about.

"I never thought a wedding was such a big deal..." Ren said, sighing.

"Dude, you're marrying a princess of an intergalactic empire. This isn't your typical church wedding; this is a wedding that will affect an entire civilization." Tyler said, looking at his best friend.

Ren was, in short, experiencing culture shock.

He figured that they would get some attention, but this was insanity. He has been getting fan mail, fan mail of all things. He never suspected he would become a celebrity on this scale, though.

"Dude, you know what a wedding means, right?" Tyler asked Ren.

"What?" Ren replied.

"Bachelor Party!" Tyler said after jumping out of his seat.

"Is it really a party if it's just the two of us? After all, we have no other guy friends here on Volaria." Ren said it with a slight smile on his face.

"Well, we can always meet some friends while partying." Tyler said.

"Party where? We've only ever stayed in the mansion." Ren said trying to figure out Tyler's plans.

"I'll figure something out; just get dressed nicely by tonight. It's going to be great." Tyler said it with excitement before nearly sprinting out of the room.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Ren thought to himself.

After a few hours of Ren sitting down and waiting while Tyler had been scrambling around making calls with the happiest expression on his face, Tyler had finally told Ren to get ready, which Ren did. When Ren came down, he wore a nice black dress shirt with a nice black jacket on top of it, along with his black pants and dress shoes. In short, Ren dressed to impress.

Tyler was wearing a nice black suit with a dark blue tie, and similarly, Ren also wore black dress pants and dress shoes. The two started to walk outside together, passing by Eleonora and Scarlet, who were currently sitting down and watching television.

"Where are they going?" Eleonora asked.

"Apparently it's a bachelor party." Scarlet said as she ate a snack.

"Just the two of them?" Eleonora asked.

"Seems so."

"Shouldn't they be careful? We are on a foreign, not to mention enemy, planet." Eleonora said.

Scarlet smiled "True, but also consider the fact that Ren's a celebrity here, so everyone on the planet knows exactly who he is; if someone tries to harm him, they would incur not only the wrath of Volaria but also Lucilia...and I know who's wrath is more terrifying."

Eleonora couldn't help but look at the two with worry. "I have a bad feeling."

*Outside the mansion*

Tyler had taken the lead as the two landed in the city. Apparently, while they were waiting, Tyler had researched various hot spots around the city for the two to relax at. Firstly, I was at a dance club called 'Eclipse" or at least that's how it translated. As the two walked inside, it looked like the normal type of club you'd see on Earth. A DJ controlling the music, dancers wearing very little clothing dancing in the spotlight, and a bar served by an attractive bartender.

"So our first time really exploring the city...and you take me to a bar." Ren teased.

Tyler laughed "Shush, this place seems to be a favorite among the locals, and hey, it's your bachelor party; you're supposed to get drunk."

"I guess..." Ren replied nervously.

Ren and Tyler took some seats at the bar and ordered drinks. Tyler basically asked the bartender for two shots, and when they tasted them, it was the strongest thing they had ever tasted. On earth, people their age couldn't really drink, at least not legally, so something this strong was completely foreign to them.

"This tastes like whiskey, vodka, and a lot of other mixed drinks combined..." Ren said disgusted at what he just drank.

"If people are able to drink that...maybe Volaria is too different from Earth after all." Tyler said also disgusted.

As the two tried their best to get the taste of whatever they just drank out of their mouths, they were approached by two girls who were sitting down next to them.

"Hello~" one of the girls said seductively. "My name is Jula, and this is my friend Chylla."

The first girl speaking had light green skin with white hair and green eyes to match her skin. She was obviously humanoid but definitely an alien to the planet of Volaria.

Her friend Chylla had light blue skin with black hair, and she also had blue eyes to match her skin. Ren made the assumption that the two were from the same planet due to their similarities, albeit some differences in their characteristics, and the fact that they seemed close.

"Well, hello there~" Chylla says as she sits next to Ren.

Ren took a sip of the water that he ordered before thinking to himself. "And here we go with trouble..."

"What are you two doing all by yourselves?" Jula said as she sat next to Tyler.

"We're out celebrating." Tyler responded.

"Oh." That was when Jula looked over to Ren. "Wait, isn't he the future prince?"

"Yeah, that's him; we were just out celebrating before he got officially hitched." Tyler said.

"Well, why don't we order some drinks to celebrate?" Jula said smiling.

Tyler nodded his head and ordered drinks for the four of them. Ren had said as little as possible because he knew that if Lucilia heard about this, only bad things would await.

The four took a shot together in celebration, and Tyler continued to talk to them while all Ren could think was "Tyler, you better not let Sakura find out about tonight or both our asses are in trouble."

Ren knew Tyler wouldn't do anything to betray Sakura, but he also knew how things can get misconstrued through rumors and speculation.

As the four continued to celebrate, a loud crash was heard by the entire party near the entrance. "CHYLLA!" the voice yelled.

Chylla's face went from smiling to frightened. "Oh no..." she said with fear in her voice.

Jula also looked worried, and she started to head toward Chylla. "We have to go now!"

"CHYLLA, I SEE YOU!" the voice yelled again.

Ren was finally able to see where the voice was coming from, and it was from a man with dark red skin and golden yellow eyes. He marched to Chylla with anger in every step, which made Ren feel like he was going to cause a problem.

"What are you doing here, Chylla? You know damn well you aren't allowed to leave the house." the man said with anger.

"I-I..." Chylla tried to say, but was cut off by the man. "You will come with me right now," the man yelled.

Jula stood in front of the man. "You will not touch her, you pig."

Ren and Tyler nodded at each other, both knowing what they had to do. They both stood up and met the man in the eyes, blocking his path to Jula and Chylla.

"Just back away now." Tyler said.

The man scoffed. "And who are you to stop me?"

That's when Ren spoke up. "Do you recognize me? You must, since I'm on every piece of media on this planet currently, but let me remind you. I'm currently the man who is betrothed to Lucilia Aria Caelum, not to mention the victor of the arena. So random guy, the question is: Do you want to do the smart thing and leave or take a chance and fight me? Just so you know, if I were you, I'd pick the first option."

Ren stood his ground against the man, who immediately recognized his face. He knew that if he harmed Ren, he would be arrested—or far worse.

Fighting against his own ego, he bit his tongue and left the bar quietly, but not without a quick look back at Ren, Tyler, and the two girls.

Tyler looked shocked. "Dude, you handled that like a pro."

Ren took a quick sigh of relief. "That was nerve-racking. C'mon, let's go."

Ren started to walk out of the bar, leaving both Jula and Chylla speechless. Except for one final thought from each of them.

"That...was amazing."

------------------------------------------
If you guys want to to support me check out my patreon, it's as cheap as a dollar!
 
Patreon:
https://patreon.com/Alex_Blackwood628

Discord:
https://discord.gg/97ejzvAGKb

5