Hairy.
88 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28

In the car Talita is in the engine seat, so I sit with Maria on my lap, when we find a place with water I'm going to have sex with her I'm almost at the limit of saying fuck the cleaning.

Talita: “Can we stop by a market? ”

I was about to say that, but I'm curious what she's going to say.

" what do you need? ”

She hesitates a little before responding softly.

Talita: “absorbent… those days of the month started today”

It made me want to smile at how shy she is now.

“I was actually about to suggest we go to a market”

After that he starts hitting my arm.

Talita: “you, you”

Maria: “don’t intimidate my friend so much”

“Just kidding, I want to pick up everyday items while they still have them, for example pans, glasses, etc..”

I took Talita's hands and kissed them to calm her down.

Maria: “okay, let’s get what we need now that we have more space”

Talita started the car and followed our original route on the GPS, as there was a medium-sized market on the way.

Along the way we are seeing more and more zombies and fewer people, it is clear which side is winning in this fight against zombies.

I took the opportunity to open my agility zombie treasure box, I had forgotten about it because of what happened.

Light boots: boots that provide protection against falls from heights, passively increase two agility.

I don't know if there's any connection with this equipment coming from the agile zombie, it doesn't matter.

“the boots increase agility, when we arrive at the market you put talita”

Talita: “thank you”

Around three in the afternoon, we arrived in front of the market we had chosen.

There are several zombies in the parking area, I think you can leave the car very close to the entrance, but it's better to kill all the zombies nearby.

I saw that Maria was going to give her equipment to Talita.

Talita: “no, you stay, I won’t leave you unprotected”

Maria didn't offer again, just gave a tight smile in response.

After parking the car in front of the entrance, Maria locked the doors from the inside when we got out of the car.

The zombies that were in the parking lot came to meet us.

From what I see and more than ten, it shouldn't be that difficult I see that the majority of them are lvl 2, I'll leave the lvl 1 ones for talita.

As Talita and I didn't get in between them, it was simple for me to kill two or three and take a few steps back, while Talita killed one or two and retreated too.

We did this four times and we finished, not a single box fell.

We went to the market and spent thirty minutes scanning the aisles killing the zombies and finding two employees… yes we found two employees.

They locked themselves in the freezer, at least they were smart enough to turn it off before going in, even though it was still cold in there, according to them they only went in this morning when their friends started to transform.

We found them naked hugging each other in a corner inside, it was a little strange to discover that my dick is that big compared to another man... it was strange.

Of course, I've seen porn videos but I thought it was normal that their penises were just a little bigger than average.

As for the girl, what I saw was that she was relatively pretty, her breasts weren't very big, maybe a B cup and her lower part had a lot of hair to see anything, I don't mind that size, which starts to affect the vision already and from more for me.

Because I'm talking about this and I mentioned that his penis was small, the girl and the guy responded that it was average... did I mention that it was strange?

The two are newly married Janice and Nerlon Tavares, both of whom have average talent, they asked if they could go with us since they saw how many zombies we killed.

They seem to be quite simple with no ulterior motives, we'll see.

While they were looking for clothes in the market, I went back to check on Maria, Talita was already sorting out what we would need.

“Do you want something specific? ”

Maria: “Can you take me to where the talita is?”

" no problem"

When I get to where Talita is, I see that she has separated several boxes of sanitary pads, soap and various daily cleaning items.

I start to carry the boxes to the car, every time I go back to get more I see different items, wipes… I even saw condoms, the talita was red and I just smiled.

When Janice and Nerlon returned they introduced themselves again, after seeing Maria, it seemed like Janice was in charge of the wedding.

Janice: “Hi, I'm Janice and this is my husband Nerlon, I spoke to your friends but I would like to join you”

Maria: “I’m Maria, this decision is with Wallace”

She spoke and I saw that Janice was looking at the wound on Maria's leg, with a slight fear.

“it was a gunshot, before coming here a crazy person shot in our direction”

Janice: “Sorry to ask but can you show the wound?, everyone we saw around the wound becomes rotten shortly after”

I'll leave it up to her to decide if she wants to show it or not.

Maria took off the bandage to show that the wound was pink.

The tension left Janice and her husband like air leaving a balloon, it was a little funny.

Janice: “Sorry, and we saw several friends get scratched or bitten and then turned into them”

Receiving new information is always welcome.

“you can come with an agent, but you’ll have to find a car for yourself, we don’t have any more space in ours”

Nerlon: “we have ours in the parking lot, can you help me get it? ”

He asked me a little nervously. I gave him a positive wave and started to leave the market with him following me.

I'll let the girls talk a little and see what they think of these new people.

This is our status now.

Name: Walacer Lima
Status: excited
Class: magic swordsman
Level: 12 (150/260)
Strength: 15+1 (15)
Stamina: 17+1 (16)
Agility: 20+1 (18)
Mind: 14+3 (13)
Skills: analyze lvl 2 (55%), agility up lvl 1 (0%), boost lvl 1 (30%)
Equipment: Storage belt lvl 1, Protective goggles
Points: 0

Name: Maria Lore
Status: excited, happy
Level: 6 (40/140)
Strength: 13+2
Stamina: 13+2 (12)
Agility: 12 +1
Mind: 11+1
Skills: abundant harvest lvl 1 (0%), empower lvl 1(41%)
Equipment: Porder Shield, Storage Belt lvl 1

Name: Talita Leite
Status: excited, happy
Level: 6 (100/210)
Strength: 10+2
Stamina: 13 (12)
Agility: 13+2
Mind: 12 (10) skill
Skills: knife lvl 2 (12%), inmate lvl 1 (17%)
Equipment: Power Glove, Light Boots

11