I’m not what I seem 1.
75 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30

“I can have several sexual tendencies, but the thing I hate most is someone getting involved in the relationship of two people who clearly like each other”

Janice: “Just to be clear, what do you expect from us? ”

“What I am proposing is a job, for your work you will receive something of appropriate value, and the work you will do will be in accordance with what you know how to do”

I see her much calmer after my words.

Janice: “if that’s really it, we accept each other”

“and about you being toy material, you’re too hairy for my taste”

I said this not just out of spite towards her, it was mainly to let her guard down, even though it is not a danger and it is better to have subordinates with a certain proximity, at least the first ones.

I ran back to the market, I don't want to deal with Janice now.

It's taking me longer than I expected to leave the city, I don't know how the animals and plants are reacting to the infection.

I want to have a base before the apocalypse really starts, I know it has already started but I'm talking about the ugly part, when people lose their moral inhibitions, we are just at the beginning.

I watch my girls talking and smiling from a little distance away, I'm going to do my best to make them as carefree as possible from now on.

The shot that Maria was shot was a mistake on my part that I won't let happen again, I had heard the sound of footsteps but I didn't imagine that he would be armed, much less that he would shoot without saying anything.

Sometimes I forget that even before the turn, there were people without inhibitions, maybe I'm giving people too many chances.

It always comes back to should I or shouldn't I suppress my good side and let my darker side take over, I'm just afraid that the girls aren't ready for that side of me yet, probably not yet.

I think I'm going to make the transition gradually, I don't want to be alone I can survive alone, but I prefer to have a more pleasant company than zombies.

I look outside and see the naughty zombie that is sneaking around us, close to Janice, I'm going to kill him so we don't have any more accidents.

Even though he had intelligence, I seemed to only be able to focus on one target at a time, the famous tunnel vision.

I'm going to try what I had done by throwing one of my knives, I focus on his head and throw the knife with as much force as I can.

I would like to say that I hit where I aimed and it was a kill, but it didn't go that far, at least he was incapacitated, I hit him in the neck, he fell like a puppet with its strings cut, he's not dead but he's not dead either.

The idiot couple is scared by the noise of the zombie falling to the ground, I quickly reach the zombie to finish him off, finally another treasure box.

“Do not leave your back unattended, these types of zombies will attack you when you are not paying attention”

I said, returning to the market, the Tavares couple quickly followed me.

“Quickly gather what you need, we will leave as soon as we finish gathering our things”

Nerlon: “okay, thank you”

It didn't take long to see that he was already loading his car with food.

I see that they found what I had asked Talita to look for, which would be nails and rolls of wire, which are used to repair fences.

I'm going to try to look for a farm with a sturdy fence, if I don't find one I'll have to build one, it wouldn't be ideal, I'll be prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

I look again at the pile of things they've gathered, I don't think we'll have room for it all.

“I don’t think we’ll be able to take all of this”

Maria: “we can leave it separately so that when we settle in we can come back to get it”

I don't know if we'll come back here later, there are markets closer to the city limits than this one.

“ maybe, do you still have room on your belt? ”

Maria: “not much, I have my items and my talita here, I only left out what is not essential in case we need to leave the car”

It makes me proud to hear that, I approached her and lifted her in my arms, kissing her, I put her down shortly after and it's always good to see her embarrassed.

I felt a hand on my arm, we have a jealous person, he gave Talita a hug and a kiss on her forehead, I still don't know how far I can go with her without causing discomfort.

She's still willing so I think I can go to the next step.

I move away a little and place my fingers on her chin, slowly lifting her face to demonstrate that she can refuse at any moment, I don't feel any resistance from her so I bring my face closer, looking into her eyes and stop close to her face.

I wait a little while to have her lips on mine for a brief moment, she quickly lowers her head.

“I don’t want any fights between you, okay? ”

Maria: “that’s fine with me, just letting you know that without yuri for me, don’t expect that from me, I want to make it clear”

Talita: “I'm going to get used to this dynamic, we just have to get the rules right when we get intimate, so it doesn't get weird”

“let's talk about the rules at night when we're alone, for now let's see what's the highest priority in that pile”

We removed several redundant items, but the main thing I saw was exaggeration, there were five boxes of condoms.

Not those little boxes that come with fifty units, but rather the boxes that come with thirty of those boxes that contain fifty units, that is, each box has one thousand and five hundred units, when I went to remove four of the boxes I was going to leave just one, I preferred not to touch it because of the looks. that I was receiving.

We transported everything to our car, there was no space left in the bodywork, we were ready to go, Talita rushed the tavares to finish quickly.

9