Mutant mouse 2.
56 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33

With the death of the bigger rat that Talita killed, it yielded a treasure box, the color hasn't changed yet and it's white.

She looks at me almost asking if it will open now, nodding my head, it's something for protection, positive thinking.

Leather coat: offered moderate protection against cuts and low-caliber weapons, immunity to infection one level above the user, increases one in all physical stats.

…I’m going to say a little prayer before opening the treasure boxes…

About the coat, it's really pretty, it has sleeves and two pockets on the front and a zipper to close the front.

“You are the only one who doesn’t have a means of protection, keep it Talita”

After she put on her coat I saw that she was almost vibrating with happiness, I used analysis on all three of us.

Name: Walacer Lima
Status: excited
Class: magic swordsman
Level: 12 (250/260)
Strength: 15+1
Stamina: 17+1
Agility: 20+1
Mind: 14+3
Skills: analyze lvl 2 (59%), agility up lvl 1 (0%), reinforcement lvl 1 (40%)
Equipment: Storage belt lvl 1, Protective goggles
Points: 0

Name: Maria Lore
Status: happy
Level: 7 (20/160)
Strength: 13+2
Stamina: 13+2
Agility: 13 +1 (12)
Mind: 11+1
Skills: abundant harvest lvl 1 (0%), empower lvl 1(47%)
Equipment: Porder Shield, Storage Belt lvl 1

Name: Talita Leite
Status: excited, happy
Level: 6 (200/210)
Strength: 10+3
Stamina: 13 +1
Agility: 13+3
Mind: 12
Skills: knife lvl 2 (15%), inmate lvl 1 (22%)
Equipment: Power Glove, Light Boots, Leather Coat

The only one who leveled up was Maria, Talita and I are almost there, anyone will do for Talita, for me it has to be level 2 or more since I no longer receive experience from level one.

An hour passed and we already cleaned the rest of the room, a guest room which was the door at the back of the room next to the broken table, the kitchen which was the door near the entrance and we finished the bathroom which was the door near the stairs.

Now we are resting to go upstairs, then there is a door in the kitchen that goes downstairs, it must be the pantry, but I'm not too worried, it was closed with a bolt, there must be nothing there.

I'm just a little tired after all this time killing rats, the statistics make a big difference after a certain point, at first I barely felt a difference but now.

I'm actually worried about the increase in the vigor statistic, it increases everything related to the body before I was very thin with a normal belly for someone who works in IT.

But now my belly is barely noticeable, and the outlines of muscles are starting to appear on my arms.

I'm not worried about it, in fact I'm a little happy, which worries me and my penis.

It's getting bigger, it's not increasing in a proportion like the system suggested, it seems more like a side effect, I don't know exactly how much it grew but it's bigger by at least an inch, from what I discovered it was already well above the average imagine now.

I've never measured, I think it's unnecessary to do so, I just don't want to hurt the girls when we have sex.

I traveled a little in my mind, returning to the present.

I'm leaning against the wall near the door with the girls leaning against me resting, I put a cloth on the floor I don't want to focus on it even though that part looks clean.

“Can you continue? I know you’re tired but we need to finish soon to check the rest of the property”

Talita: “I can continue”

Maria: “my leg is bothering me a lot, I don’t want you to wait because of me, I’m going to stay near the stairs while you continue”

I had been massaging her leg since we had sat down, I had noticed that she was uncomfortable.

After drinking some water and eating a little, we went upstairs, Maria stood near the stairs where she could see the hallway and a part of what I think was the master bedroom.

This floor has a small hallway with what I think are two smaller bedrooms on the sides, and a door at the end of the hallway with what appears to be the master bedroom.

From the stairs you could already see a giant rat in the master bedroom, Analyse said.

Litter leader lvl 6: normally rats do not have a chain of command, but after the mutation one of those who inhabited that place develops a rudimentary way of commanding the other rats.

The first time an infected person has shown themselves capable of exerting a form of ability, this is becoming increasingly dangerous.

As soon as we left the stairs he pointed at us and several rats that were in the room where he was came to attack us.

The smaller ones jumped while the bigger ones tried to squeeze through the walls trying to flank us, it seemed to be an attack pattern they use.

“I'm going to take down the little ones, focus on them talita, I'm going to take care of the bigger ones”

Talita: “right”

This time I didn't wait for the rats to get to me, I went against them with my shield and did a side sweep, hitting almost all of the little ones.

Talita quickly began to eliminate those she hadn't gotten right first.

Meanwhile I focused on the bigger ones, with the arm that had the shield I also had my sword, I quickly cut those close to me and the ones further away I threw knives with my free arm, I didn't always hit them.

After two seconds I ran out of knives that were used for throwing, there weren't many, only twelve, I disabled almost all the large rados, there's only one left that is close to their leader.

The little ones that Talita was killing are no longer visible.

I see a treasure box I will get later, next to one of the rats that was hit by the knives I threw, it looked like it was dead, on the way to the rat leader I killed the rest of the rats that were still alive.

I attribute the points I gained by leveling up twice before fighting the rat leader, I also collect the knives I threw.

For some reason the rat leader isn't moving, I don't know if that's good or bad.

I threw two knives to see what he was going to do, I aimed one at his face and the other at his torso, that wasn't what I wanted but it worked.

He dodged the first one by ducking, but the second knife I threw went straight to his head when he ducked... and it seemed like he died, that was a bit comical.

7