Ultimate mutant mouse.
61 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34

And that? I honestly expected more, as soon as the leader died the rats that were hiding came towards us, it seemed like they were waiting to enter the main room to ambush us.

The quantity is relatively smaller, I'm just going to deactivate it to leave it for Maria, Talita seems to have thought the same, as she's just cutting her paws so they can't run anymore.

Another treasure box from the leader, all that's left is to explore the side rooms and that part is clean, but I don't seem to have any from what I'm feeling.

And as I felt there were none left, we will have to go to the city in search of beds, the ones in these rooms are unusable, in fact everything that is here I think will fall into the same category.

When we meet Maria in the hallway I see her moving the mice, I think she is checking if she has treasure boxes.

In fact, she found another one under a pile that Talita had killed.

Talita is almost falling to the floor from exhaustion, I think we'll have to postpone checking the basement.

I'm stinking and uncomfortable with myself, I have to see where the water for this house comes from, I know there's water here because no one would build a house in the middle of nowhere without water nearby.

Maria: “Walace, can you take Talita downstairs? She turned it off”

I see Maria holding the talita so it doesn't fall on this filthy floor with blood, feces and dead rats, and only God knows what else is on that floor, I'm going to have the tavares clean it up since they didn't help with the killing, at least they'll clean it up .

“Okay, and how are you feeling? ”

Maria: “I’m fine, the discomfort in my leg has reduced”

I started to go down the stairs with the talita in my arms.

“you can tell the tavares to start cleaning the house”

Maria: “right, I’m hungry, I’ll make us something to eat”

On the balcony I spread a sheet and placed the talita on it, I see what looked like a well about twenty meters from the entrance of the house, there is a mini roof over the entrance to the well, I take a look with the analysis.

Water: water that comes from the ground rich in minerals, it is recommended to filter before consuming in large quantities, drinkable.

This raises the question of where the infection actually comes from, more of an unanswered question from what I see.

The issue is resolved, I returned to the porch of the house and sat on the mini stairs looking at the vastness that is now our home.

I no longer see Maria or the tavares, I just hear the noise of dragging inside the house, she must be helping with the cleaning, and people want to help with her.

It's a little calm, I'm going to open my two treasure boxes, Maria has another one but I think it was Talita who killed this one, only when she wakes up.

It seemed that depending on where the boxes came from there is a tendency to what will come in them, from what came out of the ones I received from the rats came leather items.

Reinforced leather jacket: offers great protection against cuts and low-caliber weapons, low protection against medium-caliber weapons, immunity to infection two levels above the user, increases one in all physical statuses.

Leather backpack: a common backpack on the outside, but on the inside it contains a space of two cubic meters.

They are good items, unfortunately the backpack didn't offer any stat bonuses, you can't complain about the extra space.

I want to keep the coat, but Maria needs it, she is the only one who doesn't have equipment that I offered protection against bullets, while the backpack goes to Talita.

It would be nice if another coat came in the other box, positive thinking.

A short time later, Maria comes outside, dragging a large rat, about the size of a medium-sized dog.

Maria: “What do we do like him? In some series I saw mutant animal meat and it’s a delicacy, and edible? ”

I looked at it strangely, but I still used analysis, after cutting a piece of it.

Mutant animal meat: rat variant, edible, has an enhanced satiety effect, can be preserved for longer than normal due to the energy it contains.

“according to the analysis, it is edible… but if we are going to eat this, I want it well roasted”

I don't really like cooked meat anymore, imagine cooked rat meat, it makes me shiver.

Maria: “you are very fresh with food”

She said this smiling, well I know that, you don't need to rub it in your face.

“keep it”

I gave her the reinforced coat.

Maria: “Isn’t it better for you to keep it? ”

“you’re the only one without equipment that protects against weapons, I just wish we had that before…”

Maria: “it wasn’t your fault”

“I know, but I don’t like seeing you hurt”

She didn't say anything else, just put on her coat, with a happy expression.

I used analysis on the three of us, taking advantage of her being here.

As I reached lvl 15, I gained another skill.

‘choose one of the abilities’

Skill1: Agility up Skill2: One-Handed Sword Skill3: Negotiate

One-Handed Sword: Greater damage dealt and greater familiarity equipped with one-handed swords, can be upgraded through training and combat.

It seems like it's the same kind of skill as the tallite knife.

Negotiate: you have a greater chance of reducing the price when negotiating with others.

Very generic, let's go.

I think I'll go up with agility, if I choose it the system said it will go up in level, it seemed like the most advantageous of the three abilities.

Our status after this rat killing.

Name: Walacer Lima
Status: excited
Class: magic swordsman
Level: 15 (20/320)
Strength: 18+1 (15)
Stamina: 19+1 (17)
Agility: 26+1 (20)
Mind: 15+3 (14)
Skills: analyze lvl 2 (59%), agility up, boost lvl 1 (40%)
Equipment: Storage belt lvl 1, Protective goggles
Points: 0

Name: Maria Lore
Status: happy
Level: 8 (50/180)
Strength: 13+3
Stamina: 14+3 (13)
Agility: 13 +2
Mind: 11+1
Skills: abundant harvest lvl 1 (0%), empower lvl 1(47%)
Equipment: Porder Shield, Lvl 1 Storage Belt, Reinforced Leather Coat

Name: Talita Leite
Status: excited, happy
Level: 8 (30/270)
Strength: 10+3
Stamina: 14+1 (13)
Agility: 14+3 (13)
Mind: 12
Skills: knife lvl 2 (19%), inmate lvl 1 (25%)
Equipment: Power Glove, Light Boots, Leather Coat

Now it seems that the agility up skill is at the maximum level, giving roughly 6 points of agility and giving one point per level that I level up now.

5