Chapter 29: Teasing
582 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shikaku!" After Fugaku walked away with the Uchiha clan members, Koharu let out a low growl.

 

Shikaku had a headache, but he still stopped and turned his head.

 

"Uchiha is so presumptuous, and as the Jonin Commander, you just watch from the sidelines?"

 

After hearing Koharu's words, Shikaku was truly speechless. 'Now I am the Jonin Commander, why wasn’t I before? There is something good and you four are guarding it jealously for fear of being discovered by me.'

 

'You kick me out of meetings and hide things as if you're afraid I'll find out. Now, Uchiha is out of control, I, Nara Shikaku, take office quickly?'

 

Shikaku sighed and said: "Elder, don't push too hard, otherwise, you will really get backlash."

 

One sentence made the faces of Koharu and Homura turn blue.

 

"Shikaku, could it be that even you..."

 

"Enough!" Danzo growled, shooting them an impatient glance before turning around and leaving.

 

Do these two people really have no brains? The Uchiha are the oldest clan in Konoha and have exceptional abilities, each of them takes pride in it.

 

But...

 

The Night of the Kyubi made Uchiha hit rock bottom. He was criticized, ridiculed, and ostracized. They had long suppressed their anger.

 

This time, Danzo came to stop them again. Moreover, this was while Funan, the deputy leader of the Uchiha clan, was fighting. This is completely challenging Uchiha's bottom line. It would be weird if they didn't break out.

 

The Nara clan is still on their side, otherwise, wouldn't it be better if the other party just didn't show up.

 

'It seems that Uchiha Fugaku's bottom line is here.' Danzo said silently in his heart.

 

Koharu looked at Danzo's back, looked at Shikaku with cold eyes, and said pointedly: "Shikaku, you are also an old man in the village. The Nara clan has a long heritage and is a famous family in Konoha. I hope you don't make wrong decisions; Otherwise, no one can save you."

 

Please! Shikaku was speechless. This person wouldn’t think that Danzo was angry because of him and that’s why he left, right?

 

In short, it is better to avoid problems! Stay away! Fools are so scary!

 

Why don't the Village Elders understand that it's not about wishing the Uchiha gone just because they fear them? You are afraid of Uchiha's power, and they are also worried.

 

Your fear will not make the Uchiha disappear; You just want to maintain control over the village. Except for you, no Ninja clan would have such thoughts!

 

On the contrary, they hope that with the existence of powerful clans like Uchiha, the village will be safer.

 

With such a premise, why should they fight Uchiha? If you kill the force protecting the village, your own strength will be damaged.

 

They are fools!

 

Especially after Uchiha made a few troubles recently, they remembered how powerful Uchiha was, and they no longer wanted to fight.

 

Because they understand what they will gain after the battle. Nothing good will come of it except blood and tears. The harvest after destroying Uchiha will not fall into their hands.

 

"The Uchiha are really powerful..." Shikaku muttered.

 

"The Uchiha are definitely strong." Akimichi Choza on one side nodded in agreement.

 

"Don't interrupt, Choza!" Yamanaka Inoichi said in a deep voice. He didn't understand what Shikaku meant when he suddenly said this, but he understood that Choza had definitely understood it wrong.

 

Shikaku looked at his two companions and said, "What Uchihas like most is power. They always measure everything by strength, and it has always been that way. Therefore, Fugaku is the leader of the Uchiha. The fundamental reason is that in the past he was the strongest warrior of the Uchiha."

 

In the past…

 

"So what?"

 

"So, when someone emerges in the Uchiha Clan who enjoys manipulating people, Konoha will undergo catastrophic changes."

 

Uchiha has been moving a lot lately.

 

While stimulating various families in Konoha, it also retains a certain bottom line so that the two sides will not really resort to using force to solve the problem.

 

This scale is very delicately grasped.

 

Uchiha... Funan?

 

There is no need to think too much, it must be the Uchiha deputy leader who took office quickly and forced Fugaku to regress.

 

His attack on the roots and his provocation to the Hokage were definitely part of the plan!

 

It’s really awesome.

 

A few small actions suppressed the offensive momentum of the Hokage faction and helped everyone in Konoha recall the power of Uchiha, making each ninja clan reluctant to start a civil war.

 

Shikaku looked at the bloody flames in the distance again. This battle must have been planned by Funan! The purpose is probably to weaken the strength of the Root.

 

Although the ANBU is subordinate to the Hokage, they also have their own ideas and will not blindly obey them. Only the roots are different. They are tools through and through.

 

Shikaku's face also flashed a hint of coldness.

 

There are members of the Ino-Shika-Cho clans in the Root; Who would want their own clanmates to be under control?

 

Inoichi has expressed his dissatisfaction with Danzo to him many times.

 

What will Uchiha do next?

 

"They will probably show the Konoha ninja clans that the Uchiha are not a threat, to reduce hostility towards them." Shikaku mused.

 

Step by step... Can you cope with the aging Hokage and the gloomy Danzo?

 

 

[Boom!]

 

A ball of flames like blood surrounded a root ninja. In just a few breaths, the ninja turned into ashes, and even the kunai melted.

 

Ultra-high temperature, this is the bloody flame.

 

[Mm-hmm]

 

Funan hummed and danced, steadily approaching the Root ninja.

 

There was a playful smile on his lips, but the killing intent in his eyes was enough to freeze his soul.

 

Despite being the party that attacked first, the Root ninjas, whose goal was to assassinate Funan, were forced to retreat.

 

Initially, they were a ten-person assassination team, now there were only four left! One of them was seriously injured. The depletion of his chakra was tremendous.

 

Aburame Shikuro suppressed the chill in her heart, gritted her teeth and looked at Funan: "This monster!"

 

"Monster? Me?" Funan pointed to his nose and said with an aggrieved look: "You, a guy who puts insects in his body, actually call me a monster? How can you not be ashamed to say that? You are too shameless!"

 

"However, the power of the Root is really surprising."

 

Funan looked at Shikuro and sighed: "There are only more than three hundred Jonin in the entire Konoha. This time Danzo sent ten Jonin... Oh, two of them are special Jonin."

 

That's a pretty impressive amount of power. Two days ago, Funan had already eliminated six members of the Root.

 

"It's a pity that such power is not enough!" Funan said with a smile: "Namikaze Minato can instantly kill fifty Jonin and secure the victory of a big battle. I, Bloody Flame Funan, was as strong a warrior as him back then. You little things are not a problem for me!"

 

The ninja at the Root stared at Funan coldly: "Uchiha Funan, do you think you will win?"

 

"Hey, what do you mean by this? Is there any backup plan?"

 

Funan waved his hand and said: "Come on, let me see how capable you are?"

 

"Do it!"

 

Following Shikuro's loud shout, the four Root ninjas launched a desperate attack on Funan.

 

"Are they giving it their all?" Funan laughed, and the Sharingan in his eyes began to spin slowly. "Come on, let's dance one last time!"

 

"Counting the time, it's almost time for Sarutobi Hiruzen and the ninjas of Konoha to arrive." Funan said. "I'm waiting to see something real from you guys. At least make me try a little!"

 

---

 

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

 

---

33