Chapter 47: Fruit Sage Mode Level 3
427 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, not bad!" Funan looked at Kakuzu, then at the several masked monsters, and said with a smile: "It's quite majestic, but why is one of them dead?"

[Bang!]

Following Funan's words, a masked monster fell to the ground and turned into a ball of black water.

That is the Earth Release Heart Mask Monster that was just poached by Funan.

Kakuzu, without even looking, said coldly: "Since you have my information, you naturally know the reason. Besides, losing a heart is nothing." He stared at Funan’s chest and said, “I’ll just add another one!”

"Hehe, well said, brat, I really appreciate your trust." Funan threw out a shuriken, and then formed a seal with both hands.

“Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique!”

In an instant, the shuriken split into countless clones, surrounding Kakuzu.

"Has no sense!" Kakuzu waved his hand gently.

“Lightning Release: False Darkness!”

“Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work!”

“Wind Release: Pressure Damage!”

Although there were many shuriken, they were wiped away by the three ninjutsus, leaving a large blank space. Then, these three ninjutsus flew directly towards Funan.

"Hehe!" Funan smiled slightly, activated the Body Flicker Technique continuously, avoided the attacks, and continued to form seals with his hands.

“That seal…” Kakuzu was startled.

Did he see it wrong? It wasn’t until Funan completed the seal that Kakuzu was sure that he was right.

Transformation?!

In a duel of his level, use this basic ninjutsu? He was mad?

[Bang! Bang! Bang!]

After Funan completed the ninja technique, Kakuzu felt chills.

The shuriken that had filled the sky left three blank spaces, but there were still many shuriken left. These shuriken can't attack Kakuzu, so he won't have any trouble dealing with them.

As a result, Funan's transformation technique was actually used on these shuriken. The shuriken transformed into Funan, as if they were countless shadow clones, surrounding Kakuzu.

"Is it any use?" Kakuzu said coldly. "Even if they look like you on the outside, the essence of these 'you' are still that of shuriken, only the appearance is different."

Funan's body was still smiling and said: "It is correct to think so, but I kindly tell you that among these 'me', are my real shadow clones. How many are there exactly... Guess it."

Kakuzu frowned.

"Attack!" Funan waved his hand, and all the Funan ran towards Kakuzu.

Looking at Funan's Mangekyo, Kakuzu gritted his teeth, he didn't dare to bet. He had seen Uchiha Madara's terrifying power from afar. He also saw a battle between Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara. He has an instinctive fear of Mangekyo.

Then, he ordered several of the masked monsters to deal with all the Funan clones. He had to be careful with the shadow clones mixed in among them.

With the Earth Grudge Fear, after losing the Earth Mask, he preferred a long-range fight. The masked monster's attack is very single, but its range is definitely not small.

Soon, all the transformed shuriken were dealt with. There is no real shadow clone.

Kakuzu stared at Funan angrily.

Had he been deceived?

However, Funan repeated his old trick and transformed a group of shadow clone shuriken into himself and rushed towards Kakuzu.

Kakuzu’s gaze cooled as he destroyed the clones and turned his gaze towards the real Funan.

If this continues, there will be no end. He had to find a way to attack the real Funan.

But, The Mangekyo Sharingan...

Kakuzu was reluctant to admit that he had a huge psychological shadow on those two people.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind came. Kakuzu turned slightly to avoid the attack, staring coldly at the two shadow clones attacking him. He had confirmed that these two were true shadow clones. If that was the case... not good!

[Boom!!!]

Huge explosion struck.

Kakuzu rushed out of the explosion, a little embarrassed, but angrier.

'Last time, you didn't organize the shadow clones. This time, you let the shadow clones attack me. I don't have time to think. Furthermore, the purpose of shadow clones is to simply get close and then explode, damn beast!'

What a rich battle experience. That's how the Earth Mask died.

He used the Earth Release: Earth Spear to strengthen his body, repelling Funan in an instant, but at that moment, Funan reached out and tore out his heart.

Damn!

At this moment, Funan's true body appeared next to Kakuzu, having completed the seals: "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!"

A huge blood-colored fireball rushed towards Kakuzu.

The water mask monster rushed in and sprayed out a large amount of water, which canceled out the powerful fire ball technique.

It must be admitted that these monsters with masks had a large amount of chakra. Even if the quality is not as good as the bloody flame, it can still block it.

“Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work!”

The fire mask monster followed closely behind and launched the most violent attack on Funan.

Funan retreated continuously, and the Fire Mask Monster chased him and launched attacks continuously.

Kakuzu was about to follow with the other two masked monsters but was surrounded by a large number of clones of Funan.

It will take a certain amount of time to clean up these clones.

"Not good!" Seeing the monster with the Fire Mask chasing Funan alone, Kakuzu was horrified and was about to give an order, but it was too late.

Funan looked at the monster with the Fire Mask and the Mangekyo turned slightly. In an instant, the body of the Fire Mask monster became stiff for a moment.

Funan instantly stood in front of the masked monster, thrust his hand into the mask, and pulled out a living heart.

The masked monster whose heart was taken out fell directly to the ground and turned into a ball of black water.

"Only three left!" Funan looked at Kakuzu with a smile on his lips, but his smile made Kakuzu feel the urge to hit him hard.

At this moment, the Sage Mode fruit in Funan's body changed again. The color became more intense, and the fruit became larger.

Although he had not promoted a level, he was very close to reaching level 3.

"The effect is very good!" Funan looked at the other masked monsters and muttered, "After absorbing them, the Sage Mode fruit will definitely become level 3."

That level of fruit was already suitable for consumption.

[Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!]

Right at that moment, violent booms rang out, causing the ground to shake. Funan's other shadow clones were detonated. Each of the clones carried hundreds of Explosive Tags.

After they exploded together, the power was absolutely astonishing. Kakuzu was blown to pieces and roared in anger.

Funan smiled slightly, created a shadow clone, and used Fire Release to attack the explosion areas, while his main body instantly moved towards the explosion.

[Poof!]

“Uchiha Funan!!!” Kakuzu's roar sounded again.

Funan held a heart in one hand, looking at Kakuzu with a kind smile and saying: "Do you need something? Oh, forget it, I don't want to hear it."

The God Tree burst out, absorbing the life energy of the heart. The fruit finally advanced and became level 3. This level of fruit is enough for him to absorb and use.

Each level of the fruit is a threshold. The level 3 fruit should allow him to use Sage Mode to a state similar to that of Naruto when he faced Pain in the Naruto Series.

Of course, to reach the level of someone like Hashirama Senju, who could enter Sage Mode in an instant and had terrifying power, he would need at least level 6.

"How about it? Kakuzu, I, Uchiha Madara, will give you a chance, surrender!" Funan pointed at Kakuzu. "Otherwise, you will only have the last chance to dance."

'Dammit!' Kakuzu felt like he was going crazy.

If he knew that Funan was asking for something like this, he would not appear in front of this guy even if he were beaten to death or even gave him a billion Ryo for free.

This guy is so strong, but he has no temper at all after beating him.

Even though he summoned so many masked monsters, he looked very strong, and he had a lot of fights with the guy in front of him. That's because this guy isn't serious at all.

The opponent had a certain purpose from the beginning, otherwise, the battle would have been over long ago. His eyes saw through his every move, and his Body Flicker Technique was ridiculously fast, almost like Namikaze Minato.

What is this? The bloody flash of the Uchiha family? As if that were not enough, his Fire Release is extremely powerful, and it completely suppressed him.

What left him speechless the most was that every time this guy opened his mouth, he pretended to be Uchiha Madara.

Does Uchiha Madara have a mental disorder like yours?! If he had been so crazy, he would have been killed in minutes during the Warring States Period!

Then, Kakuzu gritted his teeth and asked: "Who are you and what do you want?"

Funan folded his hands on his chest and said coldly: "Didn't I tell you? My name is Uchiha Madara!"

“As for what I want to do? Just give up, Kakuzu.”

“You want me to surrender?” Kakuzu’s expression changed. 'No need to die?'

"Exactly." Funan said with a proud look on his face, as if he were the real Uchiha Madara: "With your strength, you are barely qualified to be my subordinate."

Kakuzu remained silent for a moment and then said slowly: "If you want me to surrender, your strength just now is not enough."

"Is that so?" Funan laughed loudly and said: "Then I will let you see the true power of Uchiha Madara."

"Ahahaha!"

The Mangekyo Sharingan appeared. Susanoo emerged. Muscles began to appear on the skeleton, and it was still changing.

“This... This is...” Kakuzu's body was stiff, and his expression was frightened. It was as if he was seeing the person who fought Senju Hashirama at that time.

At that time, facing that majestic power, he only felt suffocated. Like now.

Finally an armor covered the Susanoo.

Susanoo armored form!

This is also the strongest state that Funan can use.

Although the Mangekyo Sharingan had not yet evolved into the Eternal Mangekyo and could not yet create the terrifying Complete Body giant of more than a hundred meters.

However, at a height of more than fifty meters, his body was burning with blazing bloody flames, and he was still looking down at the world like a high-altitude god.

The earth was trembling slightly, and cracks appeared on the ground beneath your feet. Facing this kind of existence, even Kakuzu was left with silence and trembling.

"What do you say? Do you submit to my feet?" Inside the Susanoo, Funan crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Kakuzu proudly.

"I submit." Kakuzu responded after a brief moment of silence, her voice becoming respectful, and he lowered his head, though he murmured in his mind, 'You're definitely not Uchiha Madara. He was arrogant and cold, not as cheerful and self-centered as you, you are not a serious person.'

“Hahaha, good, very good! Hahahaha!” Funan suddenly laughed wildly.

"Don't worry, following me will bring you riches and fame, we will conquer the shinobi world together."

Looking at Funan laughing wildly, Kakuzu felt a chill in his heart. This maniacal laughter is so terrifying!

Funan took back Susanoo. The Mangekyo Sharingan is a forbidden power, and every use was a drain on the eyes, even if he didn't use the Susanoo, just using the Mangekyo Sharingan was a huge drain.

Since leaving the village, he had been in several fights, which had caused great damage to his eyes. Suddenly, Funan narrowed his eyes.

Along the way, there were almost no decent attacks. Except for Obito, there was only one Kakuzu. Could it be that this is the real purpose of Konoha Corrupt Quartet?

"Kakuzu, why did you come looking for me?"

Kakuzu was startled and said: "Because someone put a bounty of one hundred million Ryo on your head on the black market."

Sure enough! Funan smiled.

---

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

---

29