Chapter 14: Blood Flames Soaring to the Sky (2)
507 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uchiha Fūnan!"

 

Several figures surrounded Fūnan, and one of them said coldly to Fūnan: "Come with us!"

 

Fūnan sighed in relief. They had finally arrived. Weren't these the guys in masks he had been waiting so long for?

 

It's so slow, I almost died waiting.

 

Fūnan fiddled with his fingers, humming to himself, “Who sent you to my side…?”

 

As he sang, he also twisted his body.

 

Root Ninja: "..."

 

Is this the Bloody Flame that once terrified enemy ninjas? A feeling of mental retardation came over me.

 

"Uchiha Fūnan..."

 

"Fire Release:..."

 

After singing a sentence, Fūnan formed a seal with his hands without waiting for the root ninja to continue speaking.

 

"... Great Fireball Technique!"

 

[Boom!]

 

The raging bloody flames rushed towards the root ninjas and swallowed two of them instantly. Where the flames passed, only two charred bodies remained.

 

"You…"

 

The other root ninjas were shocked. This attack came too suddenly, without any warning. Moreover, Fūnan actually dared to attack ANBU members directly under the Hokage!

 

"Sure enough, Danzō-sama is right, you Uchiha have betrayed the village!" A Root Ninja shouted. "Kill him!"

 

[Swish!]

 

A Root ninja drew his sword and, in the blink of an eye, appeared in front of Fūnan, ready to attack.

 

Fūnan raised his head, the three Tomoe Sharingan in his eyes.

 

The Root ninja stood rigid in his place.

 

[Swish!]

 

Fūnan's hand slid smoothly, and the Root ninja's head flew into the sky.

 

In the blink of an eye, three companions had been killed, and the remaining three root ninjas were shocked. Every ninja who can enter the root is an elite. In front of Fūnan, they are actually powerless to fight back?!

 

"Fire Release..."

 

"Earth Release..."

 

Two root ninjas were about to launch their ninjutsu...

 

[Swish!]

 

Fūnan's figure disappeared, and when he reappeared, he was already behind the two root ninjas, and the heads of the two root ninjas had already flown into the sky. Blood spurts out. The pungent smell of blood filled the air.

 

"Actually, my Body Flicker Technique is no worse than Shisui's!"

 

"Instant Blood Flame, how about this title?"

 

Fūnan looked at the last Root ninja.

 

The man's body was trembling, and his eyes were filled with fear as he looked at Fūnan.

 

Even if he is a member of the Root, it did not mean that he is not afraid of death.

 

They just have faith greater than death!

 

"You...How dare you kill ANBU members?"

 

"You are from the Root, not the ANBU!" Fūnan said with a smile: "The Root ninjas have become independent from the ANBU. You are loyal to Danzō, and the ANBU is loyal to the Hokage. Are the Hokage's orders worth more than Danzō's in their minds?”

 

The Root Ninja was silent and stared at Fūnan fiercely.

 

"I'll give you a free ride. Bye!"

 

Fūnan chuckled lightly and formed a seal with his hands.

 

"Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation!"

 

[Boom!]

 

The pillar of fire surrounded the root ninja and shot into the sky. The momentum was so great that it instantly attracted a lot of attention. This is also Fūnan’s original intention.

 

If the Uchiha clan wanted to change, he had to act too. He could not be without noise. This was the signal he sent to the village.

 

Soon, a large number of ninjas arrived. Looking at Fūnan who was standing there with a lazy expression, they frowned.

 

A large number of them knew Fūnan.

 

Just like many ninjas know Namikaze Minato, not because he is the fourth generation. He first became famous as the Konoha's Yellow Flash, followed by the fourth generation Hokage. He really became famous during the Shinobi World War. The identity of Hokage is the icing on the cake.

 

The same is true for Fūnan. During the War, he made such a profound impression on people. Both the enemy village ninjas and Konoha ninjas were shocked by the bloody flames.

 

"Fūnan, what are you doing here?"

 

The higher-ups hadn't arrived yet, so Nara Shikaku, as the Jōnin squad leader, had no choice but to step forward. He looked at Fūnan, his eyes full of helplessness.

 

It’s so annoying!

 

The village has only been peaceful for a few days, can't we live a peaceful life? They have to cause trouble!

 

Of course, Shikaku's greatest dislike was not towards Fūnan. As the most powerful brain in Konoha, he has his own judgment. He has had contact with Fūnan. Although this person is hard to see through, he is not someone who likes to cause trouble. But that doesn't mean he's someone who avoids trouble.

 

Fūnan looked at Nara Shikaku and said with a smile: "Hello, senior Shikaku, I just killed a few people."

 

You killed some people, and that's it? Nara Shikaku felt a splitting headache. Especially the corpses of the ninjas on the ground looked like ANBU members.

 

Are there problems with ANBU?

 

This is also what other people think.

 

Related to the Uchiha clan suddenly cutting ties with the village, this made them even more worried.

 

[Swish! Swish! Swish!]

 

At this time, Konoha's senior officials finally arrived. Looking at the corpses on the ground, several people's expressions tightened.

 

Danzō was the first to attack, and he shouted angrily: "Uchiha Fūnan, you actually killed ANBU members, damn it, are you going to betray the village?"

 

He had just been called to the office by the Third Hokage and felt nervous after seeing the latest information about Uchiha.

 

Uchiha Fūnan has a Mangekyō Sharingan? Doesn't that mean those sent to confront him would be in danger?

 

At that moment, a blood red flame surged forth, ascending over the entire village.

 

"Danzō!" The Third Hokage is indeed Danzō's good partner. When he saw the massive blood flames and looked at Danzō whose expression changed slightly, he immediately understood.

 

He looked at Danzō angrily and yelled: "What did you do?"

 

Without waiting for Danzō to answer, he hurried over. Danzō and others followed closely. Then, they saw this scene.

 

They saw Fūnan and several burned corpses on the ground.

 

"Yes!" Fūnan said with a smile: "I betrayed the village, what are you going to do? Destroy the Uchiha?"

 

Wait! No one would have thought that Fūnan would answer like this. He actually admitted it. Is he crazy? Many people's faces turned pale. Is the village going to have a head-on confrontation with Uchiha?

 

"Okay, since you admit it, then..."

 

"That's enough, Danzō, stand down!" The Third Hokage shouted coldly, looking directly at Danzō with a majestic gaze.

 

Danzō snorted and took a step back.

 

The Third Hokage looked serious, stared at Fūnan, and said: "Fūnan, what happened? What happened to these people? I don't believe you will betray the village, so give me an explanation."

 

The smile on Fūnan's face never disappeared, and he said, "As expected of Hokage-sama, he is not like some people who only know how to blame others. I guess playing with machinations and conspiracies has become an instinct for them."

 

Danzō 's face turned a little blue.

 

Fūnan continued: "To be honest, I don't know what happened. When I was walking, these ANBU people suddenly appeared and attacked me. I had no choice but to fight back. Alas, I'm still wondering, could it be..."

 

He looked at the Third Hokage with a smile, his eyes full of meaning. Sarutobi Hiruzen felt nervous.

 

[Swish! Swish! Swish!]

 

At this time, figures appeared one after another. Looking at these figures, the frown on the Third Hokage's face deepened.

 

The Jōnin of Uchiha!

 

"Deputy leader!"

 

The group leader, Yashiro, bowed respectfully to Fūnan.

 

"Deputy Leader?"

 

Shikaku looked surprised.

 

The most recent information about the Uchiha was only known to Konoha's four higher-ups, including Hiruzen Sarutobi. Nara Shikaku, as leader of the Jōnin squad, was not even aware that the Uchiha had added a deputy clan leader who was also deputy chief of the Konoha Military Police Force.

35