Chapter 15: Leader of the Police Force
668 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's wrong?"

 

Fūnan looked at Shikaku with a smile and said: "Senior Shikaku, don't you know yet? Uchiha has just passed the clan meeting, and I am now the deputy leader of the Uchiha and deputy chief of the Police Force!"

 

There was a slight commotion among the surrounding ninjas. They know very well what this means. Are the bloody flames of the past about to emerge?

 

The Yellow Flash couldn't suppress him back then, but now that Namikaze Minato is dead, doesn't this Uchiha, among the younger generation, want to dominate the family? Although there was still Uchiha Shisui, but he was also one of the Uchiha.

 

Fūnan is an excellent sharp knife on the battlefield. His surname is Uchiha, so the only place many people want him to appear is on the battlefield!

 

After three years of silence, why choose this moment to emerge?

 

Uchiha suddenly cut off contact with the village. Was it because of him?

 

Nara Shikaku's face stiffened for a moment. He really didn't know the news. As the Jōnin squad leader of Konoha, he also belongs to the top. But, during the time when Sarutobi Hiruzen was in power, how could he be considered a high-ranking person?

 

He was only a high command of the village in name. In terms of rights, the four people don’t have enough to share. Who is willing to give him some? Fortunately, he is not very interested in rights. Well, he is just not interested in rights. But, can his workload not be so heavy?

 

Resisting not to look at Sarutobi Hiruzen and the others, Nara Shikaku complained in his heart, but smiled on his face and said: "Congratulations to you, Fūnan. However, are you saying that these ninjas who suddenly appeared came to assassinate you?”

 

"Yes!" Fūnan said pitifully: "Shikaku-senpai, don't you know? It was terrifying! I was just walking around calmly and not looking for trouble, how come someone wanted to take my life? If she hadn't reacted quickly, she wouldn't be here to tell it."

 

This sentence made many people glance at Danzō subconsciously. If anyone had a problem with Fūnan...

 

The mission Fūnan carried out back then was so strange, especially the time. On the eve of the victory of the War.

 

It was almost as if it was synchronized, as if the hero Fūnan was suddenly accused of it in a single day, and that news spread throughout the village, being condemned by everyone.

 

The resentment between Fūnan and Danzō had become deeply rooted.

 

At this time, Fūnan is about to come out of retirement and serve as deputy leader of the Uchiha clan. This almost means that he will become the clan leader of Uchiha in the future.

 

As an enemy, it seems natural for Danzō to take action at this time.

 

However, when he met Fūnan, a master who was not afraid of trouble, he directly killed all the people who dealt with him and made such a huge noise.

 

The ninjas present were thinking quickly in their minds.

 

"Walking?" Danzō sneered: "A place as big as the Uchiha clan is not big enough for you to walk? Go to such a remote place? Fūnan, you wouldn't have done something that would betray the village and the ANBU members would catch you, right?"

 

"Shut up, Danzō!" The Third Hokage scolded: "It's still impossible to tell that these are ANBU."

 

Danzō glanced at the Third Hokage coldly. He knew that this old friend still did not want to break up with Uchiha.

 

How stupid! Couldn't he see the dangers of Uchiha?

 

Fūnan chuckled and looked at Danzō with a smile: "One-eyed, what you're saying just doesn't make sense."

 

One-eyed? Many people almost laughed out loud.

 

Fūnan's expression, with that tone...

 

Although the situation was a bit wrong, they couldn't stand it any longer.

 

"Damn, what did you say?!"

 

Utatane Koharu was furious, scolded him and was about to continue speaking, but was stopped by a cold and piercing gaze.

 

Fūnan's pupils transformed into a somewhat unusual triangular pattern.

 

...Different from the common form of a Sharingan. Is it the Mangekyō Sharingan?

 

The hearts of the Third Hokage and others sank.

 

Although they had known it for a long time, they still had some illusions in their hearts, and now they were completely shattered.

 

The other ninjas also saw this, and their hearts trembled.

 

They did not recognize the Mangekyō Sharingan, but they felt a strong sense of danger in the strange patterns. It seems that they will be torn apart at any time.

 

"At this time, please don't provoke me!" Fūnan said with a calm expression: "I have shed blood for the village, made countless military exploits, and have never done anything to disgrace the village. But still, within the village, I have been the target of an assassination attempt. And yet, they judge me? Who do you think you are? Do you think you have flowers on your face?"

 

Fūnan looked at Koharu with cold eyes.

 

"As for the mission back then... Haha... Do we need to send someone to investigate? There are many shinobi clans, each sending people, how about a thorough investigation?"

 

Many people's expressions changed slightly.

 

"No need!" Danzō interrupted coldly and said, "What happened back then has been settled for a long time. The villagers died because of you."

 

"Oh I understand." Fūnan suddenly laughed. He looked at a person in the crowd, focusing on his dead eyes, and said with a wry smile: "I suddenly thought of a person."

 

A bad premonition suddenly welled up in the Third Hokage's heart. The huge fear made him lose his composure. He shouted: "Shut up, Fūnan!"

 

"Hatake Sakumo."

 

Fūnan said the name word for word.

 

Hearing this sentence, the place became completely quiet. Many people have shortness of breath. There are also many people with completely gloomy expressions.

 

"Haha!" Fūnan said with a smile: "The one gave up the mission for the sake of his companions. In your mouth, I gave up the companions for the sake of the mission. Both of us were wrong, right?"

 

Everyone presents remained in an awkward silence.

 

Danzō and his group of friends were the only ones whose expressions were gloomy.

 

"So now I understand." Fūnan said with a smile: "It turns out that all ninjas must complete their missions while protecting their companions. Otherwise, they will be a failed ninja and should be cast aside by everyone!"

 

"That's enough, Fūnan!" The Third Hokage said with a cold voice: "The ANBU will take away these corpses and conduct a thorough investigation to find out what happened. The ANBU will give everyone an explanation."

 

"During this period, I hope you can stay quiet and be available when called!"

 

As if he did not hear the strong threat in the words of the Third Hokage, Fūnan said with a smile: "Mods are underway for the Uchiha clan: barriers, secret sentries, patrols... Everyone is very busy. As a high-ranking member of the Uchiha clan, I naturally seek calm and tranquility."

 

Nara Shikaku began to sweat. His tone was urgent, and he said: "Deputy Leader Fūnan, what do you mean by this? The Uchiha barrier, secret sentry and patrol have all changed?"

 

Others also looked surprised.

 

"Yes!" Fūnan said with a smile: "The previous one was too old. It was an old thing from decades ago. Now it's time to update it."

 

Nara Shikaku's face was trembling a little.

 

"Shikaku..." Akimichi Chōza behind him spoke in a whisper. He didn't understand what happened to his old friend.

 

Several ANBU appeared and took the body away.

 

Fūnan looked at it with a smile, saying nothing, and had no intention of stopping it.

 

"Everyone can disperse!" The Third Hokage looked around, his voice cold and tired.

 

"Please wait for a moment!" At this time, an Uchiha stood up.

 

The Third Hokage frowned and looked at the Uchiha: "Are you Yashiro? What's going on?"

 

Too many things happened today, and he didn’t know what the impact would be in the future. He was filled with impatience.

 

Fūnan also looked at Yashiro in surprise. He didn’t remember that he had arranged anything else.

 

Yashiro smiled and said: "I bring an order from the clan leader, Uchiha Fugaku. According to the appointment of the Second Hokage, the Uchiha Clan Leader has all the power to appoint the leader of the Konoha Military Police Force. Therefore, Clan Leader Fugaku officially issued an order. The Leader of the Konoha Military Police Force is served by Deputy Leader Fūnan."

 

"Uchiha Clan Leader, Uchiha Fugaku!"

 

"Deputy Leader of the Uchiha Clan, Chief of the Konoha Military Police Force, Uchiha Fūnan!"

42