Chapter 54 – Fourth Year 17.
358 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 35.
...

...

Minato was returning to the center of the village, lost in thought, 'That was quite easy. I learned 3 rank B jutsus, mastered the first stage of the Rasengan on the first day, and started the second stage... Even though I only showed the theory to Jiraya Sensei, he quickly grasped the mechanics behind the jutsu and I was able to learn from his words.' Minato reflected with satisfaction.

"I will just refine the jutsus and focus on learning the Rasengan from tomorrow," Minato said, heading towards the orphanage. He stopped walking and started jumping across the rooftops to get back quickly.

Minato arrived early at the place where Madame Gorete was taking care of the children. Seeing Minato approach, all the children ran towards him, as he was an inspiration to most of them. For four consecutive years, he had been the best student among all the children of the clan, the only civilian in a class of elites. Minato was not only famous among the people of the orphanage, but many ninjas and clans sometimes discussed the prodigious child of this generation among so many talents. The fact that he came from an orphanage made his feats even more impressive. He was also known for his connection with the Senjus and there were even rumors of a future engagement with Tsunade's daughter.

"Minato! Can you train me?!"

"Minato, is it true that you're going to war?"

"Minato, show me a jutsu!"

"Minato, can I be like you one day?"

"Next year I'm going to the academy, I'll be as good as Minato!"

"Hey, hey, don't push..." Minato complained with a smile while surrounded by children.

He had proven his strength, even the older ones had tried to challenge him a few years back, but Minato had dealt with all of them, none could compare to the little prodigy.

"HEY, kids, leave Minato alone, can't you see he's been training again. Let him rest," Madame Gorete immediately told the children to leave Minato, and they reluctantly moved away.

"Thank you... for that..." Minato commented.

"Yes, it's getting harder and harder to deal with them with your fame in the village, as everyone looks up to you. But still, you train day after day, year after year, you're troublesome, kid. But I'm proud of what you've accomplished over these years," she spoke with a tone of pride.

"Thank you, I'm trying my best, but it's still not enough," Minato said.

"Just remember our talk a few years back, don't push yourself so hard that you forget about relationships," she advised.

"Yes, I know. Anyway, I have this here, take it." Minato handed her an envelope with money.

"This, this is a lot of money, Minato. Did you make this with those paper bombs you created? You should keep this money, it's yours," she said, a bit surprised.

"Yes, I created them and the Senjus helped me sell them, don't worry about it, I have some money and the equipment I need, I've already bought it," Minato said, being financed by the Senjus thanks to Mito. So he had some money saved up, why wouldn't he help with the orphanage too.

"Well, if you insist, I'll use it for the other children, maybe buy some toy kunais, since that's all they think about these days," she joked and Minato smiled before going in to rest after that day.

The next day, Minato was training again, he had separated his clones to train his jutsu and was trying to pop the air balloon.

*Pop!* The balloon burst in his hand for the first time, "I did it!" he exclaimed with satisfaction.

"What do you think, Jiraya-Sensei?" Minato looked towards a tree in the distance, before it rustled and Jiraya appeared in front of Minato.

"You're a very good sensor," Jiraya complimented.

Minato had extended the range of his Observation Haki, he was already finding Jiraya hidden in one of the nearby trees.

"I see you did it," Jiraiya said with a certain pride.

"Finally, now I have to concentrate on pure chakra, I will be able to do it in the next few days," Minato said calmly.

"That's good, keep it up and look for me when you're done, I'll take you to see my teacher..." Jiraya spoke and Minato nodded.

They talked for a while, and Jiraya left sometime later. Minato used this time to try and generate a Rasengan ball in his hand. It began to form and grow rapidly, spinning swiftly in its pure form. He remembered Naruto in the fight against Tsunade, his ball was equally unstable, trying to maintain it until it exploded in his hand.

"Well, this is the first attempt. I'm sure I can master this much faster than my future son would." Minato wasn't lying; he had mastered the jutsu from scratch to this stage in just 2 days, while Naruto took a month.

The days went by, and Minato was more focused on training than ever. He improved the elemental transformation in his jutsus to greatly enhance their current level. One day, feeling ready enough to take on an S-rank jutsu, he went looking for Jiraya, usually found in the women's bathroom of the hot springs.

"Hey, Ero-Sensei," Minato greeted.

"Ah... Minato, I see you're here," Jiraya spoke without looking at his student while writing something and peeking through a hole in the wall.

"..." Jiraya stopped for a moment and finally turned to look at Minato behind him, surprised.

"Minato?! How did you find me!" He jumped, startled.

"It wasn't hard; you asked me to look for you, right?" Minato raised an eyebrow.

"Yes... but I'm surprised you found me so quickly... and here... doing my research for my book..." He stumbled over his words.

"Come on, Sensei, you're a pervert, just admit it," Minato said, crossing his arms.

"How can you talk about your sensei like that, I'm just a researcher!" He protested.

Minato looked calmly at him before threatening, "Sensei, if you do this with any woman I know, I will kill you... and believe me, I will do it." Minato smiled calmly, but his tone was threatening.

Jiraya, hearing this, shivered down his spine, as he felt Minato could do it. "How-How can you say that, Minato, that's not in my nature!" Jiraya stuttered, remembering the time he once tried to peep on Tsunade in the bathroom and nearly died a few years ago.

"Anyway, what can I do for you..." Jiraya quickly changed the subject.

"I want to present my jutsu to the Hokage, to exchange for the S-rank Jutsu," Minato said excitedly.

"Already?! Then let's go! I wanted that jutsu, but since you're going to show it to the Hokage, let's see him there," Jiraya said, equally excited, trusting the boy when he said he had completed the jutsu.

Thus, Jiraya and Minato headed to the Hokage Tower, jumping across houses and buildings, with Jiraya entering through the window and Minato following behind.

"Jiraya? And Minato? I see you two know each other," the Hokage said, taking the pipe out of his mouth and setting aside his papers and responsibilities to face the duo.

"Hello, Sensei. I brought Minato because he told me about his interest in a specific jutsu from the jutsu scroll. He developed a jutsu to exchange with you. I would like this to happen for some favors you owe me!" Jiraya said, winking at Minato, indicating he had something to help Minato get the jutsu.

"I see... But I'm surprised, it's only been 5 days since Minato was here. How could he have developed a Jutsu, and how could a child have done this? This is indeed interesting!" Hiruzen commented, looking attentively at the boy.

"It's a jutsu I've been planning for a few years, but now I focused on learning it," Minato murmured.

"And what kind of jutsu is it?" The Hokage was fully attentive to Minato at that moment.

"It's an offensive A-rank jutsu, given the difficulty of learning it. Let me show you." Minato spoke and raised his hand, his chakra beginning to swell from it, spinning into a sphere forming a brightly rotating ball.

"This... is incredible..." Jiraya was the first to speak, looking at the spinning sphere in Minato's hand.

"This is truly unexpected, I have never seen a talent like yours, Minato. Do you have the jutsu scroll for me to take a look?" Minato nodded and handed over a scroll detailing the process of creating the jutsu after dispelling the Rasengan.

"Hmm... this is, indeed, interesting. It will contribute to the war, no doubt. However, an A-level jutsu is still not sufficient to exchange for the Second Hokage's S-level jutsu, even considering some outstanding favors, Jiraiya," said Hiruzen with a serious expression.

Jiraiya, somewhat disconcerted by the Hokage's response, tried to disguise his surprise. "I was confident that this might be enough," he murmured, more to himself than to the others present. He was sure he could secure the jutsu for Minato.

"What if I offer a second Jutsu? Another A-level Jutsu that I developed these days?" Minato suddenly spoke, grabbing everyone's attention, and he could even feel the surprise from the hidden Anbu in the room.

"You developed a second A-rank Jutsu?" Both Hiruzen and Jiraiya were stunned at that moment.

"Yes, watch." Minato began to perform the hand seals right there, Rat → Horse → Monkey → Horse → Rabbit. Placing one open hand downward while the other held his wrist, lightning began to emerge and he executed the Chidori, a Jutsu he developed in the last 3 days after improving in nature transformation with the jutsu's element.

Both the Hokage, Jiraiya, and the Anbu watched the 10-year-old boy holding lightning in his hands, illuminating the entire room.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The only sound in the room was from Minato's lightning. After Minato canceled the jutsu and looked at the pairs of astounded eyes, he picked up a scroll and threw it at the Hokage, who caught it by reflex.

Without opening it, the Hokage looked at the scroll and analyzed the information Minato put on it. Minato had stolen the jutsu from Kakashi, who had not yet been born as far as he knew, but he was willing to be an original thief if it resulted in him getting Raijin sooner, as great doors would open for him from that moment.

"You can take the S-level jutsu by giving these 2 A-level jutsus and all the favors I owe Jiraiya..." Hirozen admitted, even surprising Jiraiya. He looked at Minato.

"Are you sure you want to learn the Second Hokage's jutsu? It's a technique that no one has been able to master so far. There are no guarantees that you will be able to learn it. Are you sure about this?" The Hokage asked, his voice laden with seriousness.

Minato, without hesitation, answered firmly: "Yes, I am willing to take that risk. I am confident in my ability to learn and master this technique."

Hiruzen nodded, impressed with the boy's determination. "Well, if you are truly willing to risk so much to learn this jutsu, I will grant it to you. But first, I want to test the effectiveness of your A-level jutsus."

With that, the Hokage stood up from his chair, indicating they would go to training ground 7 for a practical demonstration. Jiraiya and Minato followed the Hokage, crossing the office to the window, from where they would depart for the test site.

Minato, following them, felt satisfied and confident. He believed that, before the end of the day, he would have in his hands the knowledge of the Raijin jutsu, a gigantic step in his journey as a shinobi. His gaze was fixed on the future, full of possibilities and challenges he was more than ready to face.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

25