Chapter 55 – Forth Year 17.
360 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 35.
...

...

On the way to Training Ground 7, Minato leaped across houses alongside Jiraiya and the Hokage. For anyone in this village, it would be an honor to be beside the Hokage and his student, but Minato had a focused mind at the moment. He was about to achieve the Raijin. As they moved, some Anbus could be noticed, discreetly following at a safe distance, ensuring the Hokage's protection.

Upon arriving at the training ground, the place was empty except for the three of them and the hidden Anbu. Minato quickly went to the center of the field to finish this quickly.

The Hokage, with an air of expectation, addressed Minato: "We are ready to see your skills, Minato. Show us the jutsus you've developed in practice."

Minato nodded, concentrating. He was aware that each of his movements would be observed and analyzed by the highest ranks of Konoha.

Minato sighed and, raising his hand, the Rasengan began to form at high speed, emitting a growing hum that filled the air. The chakra sphere, now fully formed, became a perfect Rasengan. Minato, holding the spinning sphere of pure chakra, advanced towards a set of rocks and nearby trees.

With a quick and precise movement, he hit the rocks with the Rasengan. The impact was immense - an explosion of energy that sent rock fragments flying in all directions. He did the same with the trees, which shook violently from the force of the impact, some of them breaking and falling under the power of the technique.

On the side of the training ground, the Hokage, Jiraiya, and the Anbu were closely observing the results of Minato's attack. They analyzed the destroyed rocks and trees, impressed with the devastating power of the Rasengan.

Hiruzen Sarutobi approached the impact site, examining the debris. "Look at the rotational force of this jutsu," he commented, pointing to the circular patterns engraved on the broken rocks. "It's a technique that combines a high level of chakra control with intense rotation, resulting in concentrated destructive power, but it's also devastating for internal attacks..."

Jiraiya, observing the broken trees and the marks left by the Rasengan, also commented: "The most impressive is the potential for internal damage. This attack not only physically destroys, but the rotational impact can cause severe internal damage to the target. It's a technique that can be decisive in combat."

The Hokage turned to Minato thoughtfully. "Minato, you've exceeded expectations. The Rasengan is a powerful addition to Konoha's arsenal. I am convinced that your contribution to the village will be immense. I hope more ninjas learn to perform such a jutsu."

Minato nodded, somewhat proud to have developed this technique in less than 3 days, since in another 2 days he developed the Chidori.

"Let's see your second Jutsu, kid," Jiraiya spoke, and Minato nodded.

There, he performed the hand seals and put his hand down, before sparks began to emerge and lightning manifested. Minato, with the Chidori in hand, quickly advanced towards a row of trees and rocks. The speed at which he moved was impressive. As he approached his target, the sound of the Chidori echoed through the field, increasing in intensity.

With a determined shout, Minato attacked. The Chidori collided with a tree, and the penetrating force of the jutsu was immediately apparent. The tree was literally split in half, with the electricity of the jutsu leaving burn marks and wood fragments flying in all directions.

Turning to a block of stone, Minato repeated the attack. The Chidori hit the rock with tremendous force, piercing it completely and leaving a clean, smoking hole. The penetrating power of the jutsu was undeniable; the stone, which would normally resist common attacks, seemed almost fragile under the impact of the Chidori.

The Hokage and Jiraiya watched, once again impressed with the demonstration of power. "This is incredible," commented Hiruzen, the Hokage, with an expression of admiration. "The Chidori combines speed and power in a striking and penetrating attack. Its ability to pierce solid targets makes it an extremely lethal jutsu in combat, worthy of being an A-rank jutsu."

Jiraiya, looking at Minato, couldn't contain a proud smile. "Minato, you've really developed something special. These jutsus show not just your talent, but also your deep understanding of chakra and its applications."

"Thank you, sensei," Minato said with a small smile.

"Minato, I'm genuinely impressed with the jutsus you've developed on your own," said Hiruzen, looking at Minato with a mix of pride and expectation. "You've shown remarkable creativity and skill for your age. I'm convinced that you will become one of the greatest shinobis Konoha has ever seen."

Minato listened attentively, nodding proudly of his years of practice yielding notable results beyond the skills he continued to conceal.

Hiruzen continued, "In recognition of your hard work and the potential you've demonstrated, I'll be passing on the Second Hokage's jutsu to you in the coming days. I'll be eager to see how you integrate it with your already impressive abilities."

Minato nodded with gratitude and respect. "Thank you, Hokage-Sama. I will master and make good use of the jutsu and continue working hard to contribute to the village."

With a nod of his head, Minato bid farewell to Hiruzen and Jiraiya, leaving the training ground and heading back to the village. As Minato departed, Jiraiya and Hiruzen remained in the training field, discussing the young ninja's promising future.

"Look sensei, there's someone even more talented than your Orochimaru in this generation," Jiraiya joked.

"I must admit, I thought the boy would be an elite jonin, but I see that I'm underestimating him."

Jiraiya looked at his teacher, "Since the day I knew of Minato's existence, I realized he had unbelievable potential," commented Jiraiya, looking in the direction Minato had taken. "I believe he might very well be the child of the prophecy I've been searching for. His talent and determination are exceptional."

Hiruzen, reflecting on Jiraiya's words, nodded in agreement. "It's true. Minato is not just a rare talent but also has a good character in his record; he never let his talent go to his head and is always evolving and working hard from what I've heard. Who knows, maybe a substitute for my position in the future?" He commented, reflecting on the future of the village.

"Perhaps, but I'm eager to see how far he'll go," said Jiraiya, with a tone of pride in his voice. "He might well change the shinobi world."

The two continued talking about Minato's future, while Minato walked back to the center of the village, a familiar figure landed gracefully in front of him. It was Kushina, with her bright red hair and an excited expression on her face.

"Minato! I've been looking everywhere for you!" exclaimed Kushina, a bit out of breath.

Minato smiled, surprised and pleased by the unexpected encounter. "Hi, Kushina. Why are you looking for me?"

Kushina, a bit hesitant, began to speak. "Well, I... I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go with me to a new restaurant that's opening today. But, just to be clear, it's not a date!" She quickly added, her face turning red.

Minato immediately realized what she was talking about. "You're talking about Ichiraku Ramen, aren't you? I heard they're opening today. Sure, I'd love to go with you."

Kushina, relieved and still blushing, nodded enthusiastically. "Great! I've heard so many good things about this place. They say the ramen is the most delicious in Konoha."

"Then, let's find out," said Minato, walking alongside her towards the restaurant.

As they walked, the conversation flowed naturally between them. Kushina talked animatedly about her recent adventures and trainings, while Minato shared some of his own experiences from the last few days. Minato decided he would celebrate his recent achievements with Kushina, as it seemed the perfect way to end such a significant day.

Upon arriving at Ichiraku Ramen, they were greeted by the inviting aroma of ramen broth being prepared.

Minato looked at Kushina. "This seems like a great place, the smell is really good."

Kushina returned with a smile. "Yes! And I'm really curious to try this ramen everyone's talking about."

They sat together, choosing their dishes with excitement. Minato noticed a young and enthusiastic Teuchi. While they waited, they continued their conversation. When the ramen arrived, both expressed their surprise and delight at the taste and quality of the dish. Minato realized that this flavor lived up to what he had seen in the anime.

"This is so good, Dattebane!" Kushina practically shouted.

"I'm glad you liked it, girl," Teuchi responded.

"Kushina, thank you for bringing me here. This really made my day," said Minato, with a genuine smile.

Kushina blushed slightly and replied, "I should be thanking you for coming with me. It's always nice to spend time with you, Minato."

As the conversation flowed between the two, the day soon began to darken. Minato ended up talking a bit about his day with the girl.

"You were with the Hokage and one of his students like Tsunade? That's incredible, Minato!" Kushina exclaimed, surprised and impressed.

Minato told her about the exchange of jutsus, trying to keep the conversation light and not delve into complicated details.

"You are really amazing, but I will still be the Hokage," she said at the end, laughing.

"I'm sure you will be a powerful Kunoichi," Minato said.

After finishing their meal, Minato accompanied Kushina to the Senjus. "It was a great evening, Kushina." As Minato was about to say goodbye, Kushina approached Minato and kissed him on the cheek, taking Minato by surprise as she ran inside with her face as red as her hair.

"Well... that was unexpected..." Minato commented, touching his cheek.

With no further choice, he decided to return to the orphanage, putting aside the scene of the kiss. While walking, Minato reflected on the recent events: his achievement with the Hokage, he was already planning how he would use his Raijin, he could do anything with it once he mastered it.

Upon arriving at the orphanage, Minato was greeted with the usual affection and joy of the children and Madame Gorete. He briefly shared about the new ramen restaurant, promising the children that he would take them there one day. Then, he retired to his room, reflecting on the day.

In the silence of his room, Minato felt satisfied and content. Another year had passed, and he was very close to becoming a Genin and going to war, but he would be very well prepared for almost anything he encountered on the battlefield.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

20