Chapter 62 – Last Year 07.
322 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 36.
...

...

The sound cutting through was echoing throughout the area, as Minato tried to maintain his Rasenshuriken, activated. Making sure there was no one in the area, since this was a jutsu he didn't want people discovering beyond Hanabi, who had helped him create it.

"Creating it has become easy now, but maintaining it is still a bit difficult..." Minato commented as he looked above his head at the Shuriken form shining intensely over him.  

Pleased with it, he began to undo the jutsu, causing it to disappear into particles of light.  

"Any original problem?" A clone looked at Minato curiously.  

"We're almost getting the hang of keeping it unstable, however, I can't test it in the village, it would definitely attract attention..." Minato murmured, aware that the scope of the Rasenshuriken would be quite large.  

"What are we going to do then..." Another clone asked, a bit worried.  

"I need to find a space outside the village, I also want to learn to launch this jutsu, which requires even greater control over chakra as Naruto could do, since this jutsu could be dangerous for me." Minato reasoned and wanted to find a way to develop it, Naruto must have succeeded thanks to his contact with the natural chakra of the world when he trained in Sage Mode.  

"So..."  

"Let's train the Raijin, it's time for us to train it and start practicing intensely, so I can leave the village and train in a better area without attracting much attention since most ninjas are at the border." Minato commented to his clones, and they nodded.  

He summoned 50 clones to try to perform the teleportation jutsu while he trained the six styles and observation Haki with the original body.  

After a few hours, Minato thought he needed some action, despite almost reaching the middle of the year and knowing he would go to war before the end of it, he wanted to test his skills in a life-and-death game, but he was frustrated, he was still an academy student and had to wait to graduate for that.  

Returning home and passing through the village while having thoughts about his training, he looked at the ground and everything around seemed to change, the people circulating around him now were like papers painted in various colors, his observation Haki began to see the emotions of the people around, despite not being able to do this from far, he could still feel it nearby and it was quite useful, he felt the emotions, some happy, from a child walking with his mother, some worried from women talking about their husbands at war, others very negative, from drunkards complaining about life.  

It was while passing these people that he came across a person made of darkness, Minato was surprised and turned back quickly and noticed a man walking, he was surprised by the bad intention that man had and he didn't seem like someone who would be like that in his daily life.  

'We are in the middle of a war, could this man be a spy...?' He commented, surprised, and to be sure, jumped on top of a house and distanced himself enough to only feel him with his Haki and followed him.  

He followed the man as he walked through the village like a civilian, but Minato sensed beyond the negative emotions like hatred and anger, there was caution and a bit of fear. The man looked around trying not to seem worried.  

"He is a spy... How did he enter the village?" Minato wondered, he couldn't imagine a spy entering the village so easily. But it seems he was quite mistaken.  

He followed the man and saw him enter an inn, Minato stayed on the roof just analyzing with his Haki following the man inside the place, until he met with another 3 in a room.  

"They are smart..." Minato commented while the men didn't seem to talk among themselves, just writing on a paper to the other, a smart measure to not be heard among them, and they burned the papers right after, but Minato could feel with his Haki what they were writing, maybe he was the only one in the village who could do this, even the Byakugan would have some difficulty and would have to be at the right spot.

"The defenses of Konoha are quite precarious, only the Uchihas are more focused on guarding the village, we can proceed with the plan, with that the village will be forced to withdraw soldiers from the border and reallocate them within the village after the chaos we create here." Minato murmured what was written, before the paper was thrown into the flames they created in the room.

"They're thinking of launching a terrorist attack? This is bad... but it makes sense while we're at war. But I can't figure out which village they belong to." Minato commented.

"What should I do? They must not be the only ones to create what they talked about, better keep an eye on them for now and wait for them to give me more information before I act or tell the superiors..." Minato commented and after seeing that they went to bed, he returned to the apartment.

He created a clone as soon as he put on better clothes for espionage than those he wore in training, and ended up going to the location and concealed himself, he would have to do this in the war, it would be good training for him.

However, it was tedious and he spent the entire night spying on the men while they basically slept. The next day, tired, Minato sent a clone to school, some to train, and 3 to follow all of them undetected, while the original went to sleep after staying up all night.

This routine interrupted Minato's training, but he wanted to be sure to discover the true activities of those spies that not even the village intelligence could detect.

The days went by and he had no more success in his espionage, the men didn't discover about a boy watching them, but they kept a low profile, they maintained a routine of walking through the village all day, seeming to observe the behavior and routine of patrol ninjas, although they were walking through no one seemed to notice them and they no longer talked about their plans, which frustrated Minato a bit.

One day, seeing that his first espionage failed in tedium and he would pass on what he discovered to the Hokage, he saw movement in the house, moving away to not be detected, he saw the 3 men leaving the house and hoping not to encounter any guards, they began to head north while walking with storage scrolls in their pockets.

Minato followed them keeping a safe distance until they entered one of the training fields he had never been to, at the site, there were other men waiting for them.

"You've finally arrived!" Said one of the men waiting for them.

"Man, it was hard to keep a low profile." Said one of them.

"Yes, you maintained vigilance and discretion, nobody noticed?" Another spoke, who seemed to be the leader.

There were at least 15 ninjas and they looked like Genins, Chunins, and there was a Jonin, from the feeling he gave to Minato.

"No, nobody followed us." Said one of the men Minato had been following for days.

The men began to take out their scrolls and summon their stuff, they were ninja arsenals that they dressed and equipped.

'This... what are they planning with this?!' Minato saw a giant pile of paper bombs, there were at least about 5,000, this would cause great damage. At that moment, he sensed presences approaching and noticed that it was the village's Anbu.

"At least they're not so incompetent." Minato murmured watching the Anbu moving through the trees.

Everything seemed under control while the Anbu seemed ready to act, but the man who was a Jonin also knew of their presence as he smiled.

"It seems we have some company," the man spoke, he seemed like a sensor, and before the Anbu could react, the trees in the entire area that had seals attached to them lost the Anbu ninjas.

"What?" Minato was surprised by this, he was not affected since he was not so close to him.

He kept calm while the Anbu were trapped and thought about how to proceed.

"We caught some little rats from the Leaf Village. You thought I didn't know you would follow us, that's why I made these traps a few days earlier," said the Jonin with a smile. "But there's still one who's watching us from afar. Go after them before we even start the attack." The man pointed in the direction of Minato, and 2 Genins and 1 Chunin started heading towards him.

"I'll have to deal with them," Minato thought and prepared for the 3 ninjas running in his direction, he could run, but here was the chance he wanted to test his skills in real combat.

He jumped from the tree and the ninjas surrounded him on 3 sides.

"Just a child... Finish him," said one of the Genin ninjas and another ran towards Minato with a kunai, however, he didn't expect the child to dodge the slash he tried to land on his neck and spin hitting him on his own neck killing the Chunin easily.

"What? He was taken down like that?" one of the others was quite surprised by this.

They didn't stop being surprised by this, Minato took advantage of this moment and made hand seals, "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu" He blew his fireball in the direction of the Chunin before exploding the area into flames.

"It seems they're having difficulty. Finish that child once and for all!" The Jonin murmured surprised that they hadn't finished a child yet while she seemed to retaliate.

The Chunin ended up jumping from the fireball and threw Kunais at Minato, hitting him while he was launching the jutsu. The jutsu was canceled, and Minato fell to the ground with the kunai stuck in his chest.

"Did you get him?" The Genin appeared next to the Chunin.

"I think so, let's go back to the others now," said the man, but before he could move, Minato turned into smoke.

"A clone!" He said in alarm while looking for Minato all over the place.

"Yes, a clone," said the Genin with a smile and stabbed the Kunai into the Chunin's neck before he could react.

Minato had sent a clone from the moment he was discovered and made them think they were just fighting a child. But he stayed in the shadows while his clone launched his jutsu, eliminating the Genin before he could react and transforming into him to approach the other.

'What...?' The man murmured in his mind and looked stunned as his neck bled and he looked at the Genin transforming into Minato.

"Now there are only...." Minato was going to comment, but saw the man opening his shirt and numerous paper bombs attached to him.

"They are suicide ninjas?!" Minato asked surprised as the paper bombs began to catch fire, this type of ninja was already expecting to die on their mission and placed paper bombs to leave a bigger mess in their death, which Minato should not be surprised, since these ninjas entered the village and didn't expect to leave it alive on their mission.

Boom! Minato saw the glow and the bomb exploding above him and covering the area.

"The bastard took down 3 of ours?" One of the ninjas from the group looked from a distance a bit surprised that a child still took down 3 of them before they acted against the village.

"At least the boy died in pain," said the other with a bit of anger.

"No, the boy escaped..." said the Jonin sensor, and Minato appears on the other side of the explosion, with a log replacing him, he had perfected the substitution technique to execute it with just a sign with one hand, he had three choices, let the explosion hit him, since it wouldn't matter to him, use his light speed to escape, but chose the last which was to use this jutsu, since he didn't want to exhibit his powers to the enemy ninjas.

"After they say the 3 basic techniques are useless..." Minato commented proudly as he used clones, transformation, and substitution to eliminate 2 Genin and 1 Chunin.

He turned to the rest of the distant group. "Still 12 left, can I take them down without showing too much?" He murmured, since there were Anbu still trapped in Fuinjutsu traps.

-------

Raccoon Here:

What do you think of the Anbu being trapped in Fuinjutsu, was it logical?

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

21