Chapter 63 – Last Year 08.
328 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 36.
...

...

"That kid..." The ANBU, still trying to escape the trap they had fallen into, looked surprised at the boy who appeared on the scene and faced 3 ninjas alone, defeating them with just basic jutsus. 

"It's Minato Namikaze..." Another ANBU spoke. 

"We have to get out of here fast!" Another ANBU said, trying to free himself. 

Minato looked at the group glaring at him with anger and some caution while his attention went to the ANBU trapped in the trees. 

'I have to deal with them quickly...' He thought about the safety of the ANBU. 

Crossing his fingers, he launched his jutsu. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!", 20 clones appeared around Minato. 

They formed a line, leaving the ninjas a bit surprised by this. Even more so when all of Minato's clones began to perform sequences of hand seals. 

"Hey, what is he trying to do with so many clones?" 

"Quick, defense formation!" The jonin shouted. 

As soon as the clones finished their hand seals, half of them performed one combination and the other half performed another. 

"Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation" Half of the clones announced. This jutsu was B-rank, given by Mikoto for his birthday, not that her clan knows this. 

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough" Half of the clones exclaimed. This was a jutsu he learned this year. 

The first jutsu, with the final seal as Madara launched at the shinobi alliance during the war, exploded from the mouths of 10 clones, sending a wave of flames, the second Jutsu, blown from the remaining clones, burst into a gale heading towards the enemy behind the flames of the first jutsu, the wind fueled the flames, causing even more devastation as they ran towards the enemy group. 

"The scale of this jutsu is huge!" A chuunin said, preparing to fight the fire coming in his direction. 

"Can this kid do this?!" An ANBU exclaimed in astonishment. 

"What's happening... who is this brat!" The Jonin said cautiously as the jutsu was coming in his direction, not involving the ANBU trapped, this kid shouldn't be able to do something like this, not to mention the amount of chakra required for it, which should be at least that of a jonin. 

The 11 chuunin ninjas, who were from Kiri, quickly formed hand seals and blew jutsus in unison. 

"Water Style: Water Formation Wall" They exclaimed as they began to spit water to combat the flames. 

The flames and the wind-fire hit against each other creating an explosion with the impact while steam began to burst from the flames with water. 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!* 

"This is bad, the explosion will draw the village's attention and our plan will be at risk." The Jonin murmured seeing the jutsus clash against each other. "This is bad!" He said worriedly as he saw the water opening up for the child's jutsu. 

Wind and fire combined began to gain ground against the water wall, and soon the Kiri ninjas realized they wouldn't last long. 

From the steam, the flames passed through water, while 20 Minatos continued to blow their jutsu from afar, the rival ninjas began to despair. Soon the jutsu broke through the barrier and went towards the ninjas. 

The original, seeing this, decided to act. Minato, taking advantage of the steam curtain, made his body transform into light and run in a straight line while his Jutsu exploded the area. 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!* 

The explosion echoed on one side of the village, while ninjas were turned into charred flesh and trees and grounds exploded before them. 

Minato stopped the jutsu and looked satisfied with it, of course, the Jutsu consumed a large part of his chakra, since he destroyed everything within a 40-meter radius. But he didn't stop there, he and his clones held their kunais and ran among the flames. 

"This is bad..." The jonin said, looking at the 8 ninjas he managed to save after creating an earth barrier. 

"How could this happen?!" A chuunin said, seeing his comrades dead, or parts of them, since the paper bombs exploded their bodies as soon as the fire had burned them. 

"Leave the lamenting for later, that kid's clones are coming this way!" The jonin warned. 

"Incredible..." In the trees, the ANBU couldn't help but exclaim, seeing a child of 11 years causing such devastation with combined jutsus. 

"This brat... how much chakra does he have?" Another murmured, astounded behind the mask.

"He must have barely any chakra left now... But that's good, the boy managed to draw the attention of all the ninjas from miles around," the leader spoke with a knowing tone.

"Then why is he running towards the ninjas?" another said, looking at Minato running with his clones towards the stone barrier.

"What?! He's still going to face them after using so much chakra?"

Minato launched Kunais in the air above the barrier, as it was a barrier that only protected one side, and the Kiri ninjas soon saw the reflection of the flames on the metal, suddenly realizing it was more than one kunai, which ended up colliding with another, changing its trajectory and heading towards them. 2 ninjas couldn't react in time, dying with the kunai lodged in their head.

"Damn it!" the jonin shouted and saw some Minatos jumping over the barrier towards them. He made some hand seals and the barrier started to show paper bombs stuck to it and exploded among Minato's clones, even catching a Kiri ninja in the process, but they were there to sacrifice themselves, and the jonin would do it to complete his mission.

With most of the clones destroyed, Minato still continued, and the Chuunins who were still able to fight, which were only 5 this time, entered combat. Minato had superior strength to them, and the exchange of taijutsu soon leaned towards his side.

The Jonin began to defeat the clones, as he had more skill and soon went to help his comrades. In that time, two new clones appeared, and one using the Rasengan hit a chuunin in the stomach and another using the electricity of Chidori, plunged his hand into the heart of a second, soon they exploded, and the clones disappeared with the explosion of the paper bomb in their bodies.

There were still the Jonin and 3 chuunins, one of these chuunins suddenly attacked the Jonin from behind using the Rasengan, the older ninja quickly turned around and caught Minato's wrist.

"You thought I didn't know you were hiding among us the whole time? I waited for you to attack to finally catch you. I know how to count, and I saw the burned bodies, they don't match the number we had," the jonin spoke, he was filled with hatred for this child, he really had lost his entire team to this brat.

Minato had taken advantage of the rising steam in the fight to use his speed of light entering the steam without drawing attention and killing a ninja and transforming into him to approach the group.

The ninja took a kunai and was going to cut Minato's neck, since this was the original, however, he moved his hand within the radius and pointed his finger at the man while a beam of light came out of there, hitting the ninja's heart to end the fight quicker.

The beam pierced the jonin's heart before he could react, making him stop the attack while his body lost its strength, as he fell to the ground, the beam exploded on the stone wall, leaving the last 3 chuunins dazed.

Minato stepped away from them and looked at the last Chuunin looking at him with fear, wondering what happened now and where the explosion came from, but before they could react, ninjas from Konoha began to emerge from the trees surrounding all of them.

Minato saw this without surprise, seeing their movements through the observation chakra, he returned to all of them in the destroyed field. "Be careful, they have paper bombs on their own bodies!" He warned them.

After that, the ninjas had no chance, as many jonin and special ANBU appeared. With no fatalities, the fight was won. It didn't take long for the Hokage to arrive at the scene, he looked at the devastation and asked for a report from one of the ANBU who were caught in the trap, his attention soon returned to the boy in a corner talking with some Jonins.

"Minato," he said, approaching with a glint of pride, since it's not every child who faces a group of enemies alone and still comes out victorious.

"Hokage-Sama," Minato greeted, still maintaining respect, as did the ninjas around him.

"I've heard about what you did, the village truly thanks you for saving it from a terrorist attack and for saving the ninjas," Hiruzen said with pride, needing to maintain appearances in front of all the ninjas present and genuinely impressed with Minato's skills. "Tell me how you ended up here..." He asked curiously in the end.

"Thank you, I was walking through the village..." Minato began to recount how he encountered and kept an eye on the supposed spies and monitored them for days.

"That's really interesting... You're showing great cunning at your age... But you should have informed your superiors of your suspicions, nevertheless, you alone did things that no one in this village could at your age," he spoke calmly as the ninjas looked at the child with a glow of pride, after all, this boy was the hero of the night.

"Are you hurt, do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No, Hokage-Sama, I just need to rest, I used a lot of chakra tonight."

"I understand, you can go back then, just come by my office tomorrow so I can properly reward you for your achievement," he said, and Minato nodded.

With the boy returning to the center of the village, Hiruzen turned his attention back to the destroyed field while the ninjas tried to control the flames from Minato's jutsu.

"Remarkable, the boy launched a combination jutsu with shadow clones, it's like how I launch my elements," Hiruzen murmured.

"Yes, Hokage-Sama, he used during the fight 3 elements, shadow clones, and basic jutsus to face the enemies, creating a quite deadly combination," said one of the ANBU who got trapped.

"I see. That fire jutsu he combined with the wind element, he used a jutsu from the Uchihas, didn't he?"

"Yes..." said the ANBU.

"I wonder how he got his hands on it, anyway, Minato even used the jutsus he had created in a lacking manner, only one body survived, didn't it? How was the autopsy?"

"That's the strangest body, Minato pierced its heart burning everything with something extremely fast, the organ didn't stand a chance, he took the Jonin by surprise."

"Cunning, what jutsu did he use for that?"

"That's what's strange, Hokage-Sama, there's no trace of chakra on the wound... But we saw a yellow explosion happening..." said the Jonin looking at the body lying on the ground, the only one that didn't explode with a paper bomb.

"Hm... this boy still must have more secrets, anyway... he defended the village," Hiruzen said, looking towards where Minato had departed.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

21