03.1: Father stretch my hands
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hm? Where am I? 

......Did they take me to a different room now? I looked around me and it was all white. 

Not that it matters. I laid back down on the floor. The brightness of the room didn't affect me as I closed my eyes.

....

....weird.

I don't feel anything. I stood back up immediately and looked around the room. Not many details to notice....

What is happening?

Wait! This is not a room. I was wary now. I looked ahead and I noticed only white.

But different... It didn't feel like a room, more like a hallway.
Only one way to find out.

I gulped and voluntarily put my hands out expecting to feel something. Despite there being light, I felt blind. 

Nope. Nothing. I took a step slowly and moved ahead yet I felt no wall.

Eventually, I was walking at an extremely slow pace with my hands in front of me hoping to feel something.

I occasionally looked at both sides to notice changes. Yet, everything remained the same.

Wait... 

I immediately turned around and looked behind me.
....

It's the same. It's white all over again, how about I go in the opposite direction then?
No. Let's go in the same direction. Who knows maybe I actually picked the right direction?

....

....

....

How long has it been? It's probably been an hour already. At some point, I started casually walking with my hands in my pockets. It almost feels infinite...

Should I go in the opposite direction? Tch...no going back now.

I sat down to take a rest.
I looked around me. Perhaps it was a lack of something, that finally brought some sort of emotion inside me after a month.

I felt sorrow and sadness. All at myself.

Suddenly a black screen appears in front of me. It's me who gradually appears on the screen, and I can tell from when it was.

This brightness in that face, when I had not lost anything but got everything. Yes..It was from that time when I was the most successful in Italy.

As the screen started showing various moments of my life, I had realised that maybe I was just hallucinating. Maybe I was in a deep coma.

Yes ,that could be it 
Nevertheless, i continued narrating what was happening in the pictures. 

Weirdly, they were all in order.

As each new picture came, i realised of what greatness I had achieved. To be loved by so many people...I missed it, but I also realised the terrifying power I had in my hands. Yet, everything just went higher,

Higher

And higher.

And then the picture came. A cherry, happy and beautiful picture of me marrying my wife.
This was my final peak and then everything came crashing down.

The marriage was also the day I decided to become a hero. A momentary lapse of Goodwill that made me decide to save my wife and everyone.

Before this i had received great support from the underworld as a sort of foundation ever since the beginning l. However, I kept the support to bare minimum. I was aware of the risks.

Then the picture appeared of me helping a women up.

15. Exactly 15 influential women were saved from being brutally murdered. All because of me.

There emerged the pictures of all the other 14 women.

Everything was possible because I had connections. I had carefully interwoven a delicate pipeline of information from the underworld to the police.

A picture of me shaking hands with the Director General of Public Security in Italy appeared.

With the police I alone increased the arrest rate of Europe as a whole by a 29% percentile.

The results of my hard-work was evident with how my greatest enemy, the Italian mafia was struggling.

The changes were noticeable, yet I couldn't reveal myself due to my illegal methods.

A million pictures appeared of mine in newspapers, radio and TV shows. Yes, I had decided to appear by giving my wife a role in the police.

Of course, i didn't do anything. People gradually connected everything to me. There was dent in my overall net-worth.

Though, It was nothing in front of what i was trying to achieve.

A picture of my wife appeared in a suit with a badge on her chest. Her noticeable features of a birthmark below her lips and a tattoo on her necklace made my heart sting.

Then suddenly, in the beginning of April everything suddenly fell down. I had underestimated the Italian Mafia.

All of a sudden everything was against me, my heroics were nothing in front of climbing accusations against me. Numerous lawsuits and cases of up to 50 were against me.

My greatest mistake was trusting everyone around me.

I can still remember her...

I felt a pair of slim white hands snake around my neck.

"Hey baby, I love you....", a womanly voice whispered in my ears and gave a hickey on my neck.

...I can still remember my first traitor.

In my hallucinations to boot as well, heh.

-x-

1