03.2: Father stretch my hands
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A woman who looks the most beautiful in my eyes appears before me.

I look her up and down, appreciating the beauty she is.

I am really glad she married me. The love I had for her was beyond anything else. Everything I had ever done in my life after she came, was for her. Yet, IT just had to happen.

I felt my heart swirl inside me. The silence rang in my ears as I looked down towards her feet. I tried to keep ahold of all the swirling and ruckus in my chest.

It felt like something was spilling.

"Is something wrong?", my wife said as she bent over and looked at me with the loving gaze I missed so much.

It felt like something grasped at my heartstrings pulling them off roughly. I felt everything leaving me.

For the first time, I cried.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why could you?!

YOU?!?!

AHHHHH...WHY? WHY?...

"Why could you betray me, my love?", I said with a broken voice. I grabbed her cheeks lightly as I appreciated her face. I slightly rubbed her lips and touched her beautiful birthmark.

I can't believe it....

You still have this lovely gaze. I still feel like your eyes are showering love on me, baby...

Yet, it continues to fade.

I pull down my hands to her neck, appreciating the magnificent tattoo of a butterfly.

This love of mine is fading away.

I grasp her neck roughly putting all of my pressure.

She still fades away. Leaving me away like nothing.

"Fuck you."

-x-

1