Chapter 4: Life Drift
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

......

"............"

"...............!"

Hm? What's happening?

Hm? I triedd opening my eyes which was more difficult than usual.

But once I opened it I was greeted with the apperance of a man looking at me sternly. 

Eh?! Why does he have a medieval get-up on?!

Woah?! A huge woman suddenly loomed over me.

She is all sweaty and naked. Ehhhh?! Naked! What is this woman doing.

Suddenly, now I was lifted into in the air as the naked woman took me to her side's. Then another woman loomed over me. This time more closer and huge. How could she lift me? The fuck! First a naked woman and now a Monster of a woman that can lift a man this easily?!

Eh? Why is she rubbing my face. Stop...kh...Stop it...

"Kh....Kh....UWAAAAAAAA!UWAAAAAAA!!"

......

The lady smiled as she continued wiping my body.

....But wait..did I just cry?

The lady then gave me to the naked lady who was smiling too.

Don't tell me, man...it can't be...

She put me beside her breast as if expecting me to do something.

No way....

The other lady came beside me and forced opened my mouth.

-x-

Yeah, it's been an hour since then. I can't deny it. I am a baby right now. It was shocking that I could only cry when i tried to speak. The nail on the coffin was that it felt soothing to suck on her breasts which made my brain go dizzy.

Besides it is weird to have a baby perspective of the world despite it being my second time as a baby.

I can also tell they are not my parents. I wasn't born in a hut with weak lighting facilities. I was born in a hospital.

Also.....its weird having the ability to think as a baby. As far as I know, baby's only cry and suck breasts. It's like I reincarnated into someone else? Yeah...seems so.

And also...this ability to think, I feel like a capable adult already despite my appearance.

"ah...Ahhh!!", an erotic shriek echoed in my ears, halting my thoughts

While I was thinking the disturbance of a certain duo for the entire night was evident. Sigh....

Of all the places, why in front of me?

Seriously, just after giving birth, you decide to fuck again?

I closed my eyes, hoping to ignore them. Gratefully, the newborn me is hella sleepy.

-x-

If I am hopefully keeping a correct countdown of time, then it's probably been a month since I was born.

Life is boring, honestly. I wish I could skip this stage of life, but that's just wishful thinking. It's evident that I am living an actual life and not one from an animal or something.

All that ever did happened was me being breast-fed and occasionally meeting my father. A boring life where the most interesting thing to probably watch was my mother.

But I can ounce for the fact that my mother is an interesting one. Everyday I have learnt something about her, which keeps my already grown mind happy.

I have also learnt that my mother has a rather sad story. No, I could call it more of an obvious assumption.

She immensely loves me. For a month, she has not stepped outside once but took care of my needs. Its embarrassing to admit it, but I can't control my toilet needs and for some reason nobody has a diaper around here.

It's tough taking care of a baby and despite her silly mistakes, I am happy she is my mother.

Usually the whole time, she is the only one I am with. However, occasionally my father comes with his friends which I could consider interesting but in all absurd the interaction is entirely absurd.

My father and his friend's enter the room as if they are some serious tax collectors. The whole moment, they have this serious look on their face while my father mumbles about my mother and me.

They scan the room and mostly look at me as a equipment which irritates me. My father just looks at me with happiness, but I know it's not love, because all he ever does is brag about my handsome face.

And as they continue talking they blatantly ignore my mother. It sets me off, my mother is so beautiful yet they look at her like she is a piece of shirt, including my father as well. It got Me curious about their relationship, despite having so many fuck sessions.

It is what it is though. I can't do anything for them, but I am happy that I am handsome even as a baby. In this new life I will play with my given cards better.

Also...why the fuck is my father and his friends wearing clothes from the medival era?

-x-

1