[6] The Heroines and Protagonist
741 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at the International Sunland's airport, a breathtaking scene occured as the crowd felt silent while staring at the group of beautiful women walking together as they took away the spotlight due to the sheer amount of beauty they possessed that no person could look away.

Each women possessed heaven-defying beauty that every man on the vicinity, can't help but steer their eyes towards them, like a gravitational pull that was weighing down their gazes at them.

It even got to a point where a man couldn't at where he was going that he ended up crashing into someone, pulling them both down on the ground.

"Ah! Hey. Watch where your going!"

"Ahh...Sorry about th...at..." Both their eyes met as a sudden spark of interest began between them. Feeling like a sudden start of a cliche love story that is about to bloom...

Yet, this story is not for them....

"........." One of the Women, Alicia, can't help but feel like something had weight in her chest as if a rock was pulling her heart from the fact that she was nervous about meeting someone she knows.

At first, she had teared up and cried when she heard the news that Arc had pass away from an accident as she couldn't believe that someone she know had easily died like that.

If it were before she got her memories, she wouldn't even bat at eye towards him and even gloat at the unfortunate incident of her deceased fiancee. But those memories and even the hidden kindness he had been hiding from her causes her to feel the sense of pain and remorse that couldn't be said that she can't hold her cold demeanor anymore and bawled out in sadness at the fact that he died, and without even being able to repay him for what he did for her.

Not only her, the other heroines who got their memories also cried after knowing of Arc's death as some of them denied of him easily dying while others lament on not being able to repay him.

Thinking that while he was just a scumbag in their eyes, hiding the pain of being used to do a bidding of a higher power, to lead someone into godhood, these girls had begun to resent the 'protagonist' of the story as they even began to compare him to the 'Villain'.

Arc is better looking, smart, had been trying his best to hide his kindness by showing lesser evil while also holding on to a tough attitude despite being forced to follow someone's bidding.

Rey being a Lustful, Arrogant, vile man who talks trash and mostly insults other race to overly promote his own country. Not only that but even put his girls in danger and makes them be open with each other to a harem which disgust them.

Is this a Protagonist? Are authors who wrote this kind of story braindead? Can you at least write a better story that doesn't insult women or degrade them into sextoys?

The heroines quickly favored the Villain over the Protagonist who only has his luck going for him but realized that the villain who they were thinking off had just recently passed away, lament at the fact that he was still gone and never to come back.

[Pffft! What da hell? What kind of idiot would died to a truck?]

[Xia Hu? Arc? Fuck! We just switch identities and the will of the world already attempted my life?! I thought that after separating from the system, the will of the world would at least be forgiving and just give me an uncomfortable itch for a week for being a slave to the system. The system was right about sending a truck after separating from me but at least Clone No.1 wouldn't die so easily.]

[I kinda feel bad for him taking my place but maybe he would enjoy a good life in another world since he pretty much has a soul now after making him.]

The heroines were shocked! How could they still hear that familiar voice of his if he died?

Despite hearing the voice in their heads for the first time, this familiar voice that they constantly interacted before was too familiar with them that they already know who this voice belongs to.

'''""Arc?''"""

[Its such a shame that he's gone now. I could've used his help to teach me all about being a fan since I basically got into this mainly out of boredom. Apart from applying a job where my idols works, I don't know much about supporting her apart from sending her money and making such that she doesn't get a boyfriend.]

[Andy would've been quite helpful if he could ever teach me how being a fan works. Ugh...now just thinking about it kinda sucks that apart from just improving myself and trying to come up plans, I never really put thought about what I'm about to do...Maybe I should call up Berkin to see if I could get any advice from him.]

Just hearing his voice, the heroines knew that the person who they thought just died, was actually alive and well, even living quite well as they never expected him...to be an idol fan?

While all the heroines were confused, a particular woman smiled as Rose(Xia Meigui), Arc's foster sister who can't help but smile as she had some memories of him sleeping while having a video of an idol singing and knew that his brother had been a fan at some point.

Quickly knowing where he is right now, she quickly began to book a ticket to Sunland as another woman saw her and smiled, knowing that all the heroines had begun to gather and head towards him...

Not knowing that another person was following behind them with resentment in his eyes.

'I'm supposed to be the protagonist in the story! Me, all the money, fame, power and women were supposed to gather around me! Why is it that nothing seems to happen to the Son of Heaven, I, Fu Guang(Ray), am supposed to be the top of this world!' His hands clench hard as everything seems to go wrong.

The cultivation technique isn't going as fast as it used to be, the heavenly treasures that were supposed to be there, aren't there and all the heroines began to run away from him, causing everything to not follow as what his memories of his past life supposed to have.

He didn't know that everything was orchestrated by the system and Arc to raised some random guy to be a protagonist as they randomly chooses him to be one since the system didn't know who the protagonist was and just randomly pick any person on the street.

She only choose him since he fit in the criteria for being an 'average' protagonist with the background for being an orphan, always thinking of his third leg, has dreams of having harem and always patriotic to his own country.

Arc who was reading the protagonist criteria: ".....WTF?"

So it made sense that they should start building him up to be one as Arc started making things like sets and actors willing to be part of a show, making it seem like the main character is really getting a challenge when everything was planned by both the System and her slave work-a participating villain.

The Villain who probably got scammed: "....Can I get a raise?"

Ray didn't know that everything that had happen to him, all those items and coincidence of meeting with the heroines were probably handed to him by the 'Villain', not knowing that after he quit, he never finish everything, which was why he never saw the stuff that should've exist in the first place.

But instead of pondering about the weirdness of things, he quickly started blaming on the Villain who probably had his past memories and used the opportunity to take everything that was supposed to be his!

'My items! My women! Damn you bastard!' He roared in his mind as he 'Follow' his 'Women' towards the bastard to confront him, thinking that using forced might solve everything like he did in his past life did.

Even hearing his voice irritates Ray as he also smiled at that fact that he could probably used his inner voice to disgust his women into hating him and making them come back.

'I bet that he would act all perverted, arrogant man after all the women gathering towards him and feel entitled that my women would start to feel gross at him. Making me win all their hearts back. Hehehe...' Ray gave a sinister grin as he stalked the girls as they all headed to the company building with a logo [Clover Corp] on top.

******

[Oh....its them.....well anyways.] 

""""".............""""" The Heroines...

"........." Ray...

[*Insert Surprised Pikachu Meme Here*]

Jacob stare at the heroines and the hidden Ray who was gazing at him when he just turn and continue heading to his office as all of them just look at him in shock. Not knowing what to do once they met him.

Even if he knew them and they would found out about him....what would that really matter since he already cut ties with his old name and gave it to his clone. So, why would he care about some acquaintances who his other identity should know but not this one?

So, he only gave them a normal response as to how a average staff would do before heading to the equipment room to talk with the boss about improving the camera to handle the 3D controls in the near future.

The situation became awkward as the heroines didn't know what to do in this situation until one of the staff turned to them and handed out papers towards them.

"You girls wanted to apply into being idols for the company, right?" she smiled normally, thinking that these girls wanted to become Virtual Idols, thinking that they didn't want to rely on their beauties and wanted show off their talents instead.

Alicia knew that she wouldn't get closer to Jacob if she stop here and instead applied as she started writing her resume as the other heroines quickly followed suit, afraid of her getting ahead to him.

Meanwhile...

"Shit! I didn't expect that in order for me to join, I had to cross-dress." He run away from the company as he couldn't apply for a staff position since it was already filled and the only vacant spot was applying to be an idol. He didn't know what to do and was afraid of that bastard stealing his women, so he grit his teeth and throw away his pride for a man to enter the company, dressed as a woman.

Jacob didn't know that after retiring as a Villain, all the characters gathered around him, not knowing that even if he run away from the plot, the plot still follows him.

22