Chapter 14 – Time flies by(part 4)
105 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hi and sorry, i got distracted by personal  reasons and did not upload new chapters and sorry again, i will post less frequently as i will be starting college today.

There will be a another part to the "Time Flies By" segment but it will be the last one, after this segment it will start the multiverse travels

If you are curious about something or about the new skills, leave some feedback about the chapter or a commentary about your question.

PS: Check from time  to time the fist chapter as i sometimes update it

Time flies by and you don't even see it passing, and believe it or not, it's been 100 years since i started dating Freya, so let me give a resume of what happened in those 100 years.

Each 2 months after the initial visits of Alfred Freya and i visited Janet and participated in the book meetings in the Mando city every four months we would visit Janet with the rest of the Revna family.

8 Months of doing business with Alfred later, i got a unexpected visitor. Alfred came without the carriage to my shop wearing clothes more humble in quality and design accompanied by a lady also wearing cheap common clothes, and we greeted each other and when i asked who the lady was she turned out to be the famous Caroline Griffin that been buying my [Silk], she stated that she wanted to meet me in person since the beginning but only got some free time now, trying not to be rude i offered some tea and coffee along some biscuits to her, which she accepted and we talked for a hour after this.

Lady Caroline seemed to like me as she invited me to a party where many of her trusted friends and business partners would be attending a month later, i asked the reason for such trust and she answered that i earned it by consistently selling [Silk] of high quality for a reasonable price without fail since the beginning, after a few seconds of consideration i informed Freya and she was smiling ear to ear while she basically screamed for me to accept the invite, i accepted and Alfred gave me a letter that was necessary to enter the party and lady Caroline and him gave their goodbyes and left.

A few months after attending the party Janet and Freya's brother started dating, we made a small party to celebrate, with the participants being family members from both sides, nothing too grand.

Back in the Manguul city, i opened another store as i started to get more and more clients and the number of clothes available at the store was getting  bigger, i left between 3 and four clones taking care of each store, left ten minds with the main body focused on Freya, and the rest of the minds i used in clones that were left at home training my skills., Another detail was that my products were getting more popular with nobles, it seems like my business with Lady Caroline was paying off in the form of new high society connections.

...

Not long after, Janet and Freyr started dating, then Freya and i started traveling to cities further away and visiting Janet less.

In those travels we met quite a few people, but made only a handful of friends.

...

with 10 years of dating Freya we finally married, we had a wedding in the main church in Manguul city, we invited our friends and family, and we could do a huge wedding with expensive things but we refrained and opted for a simple one. The wedding rings we made by me as i wanted to do something special, i put quite a few effects in the and made it white with black engravings with our names in the inner part.

The wedding was more of to show others we were together as it did not change anything in our relationship, we loved each other deeply and often showed our affection towards each other, be it by small gestures or others more intimate.

2 years after our marriage, Janet and Freyr also married, i offered to pay for the wedding as money was not a issue, and they reluctantly accepted. They also had the wedding at Manguul city with their friends and families.

...

with 40 of the marriage with Freya we traveled to many states and a few countries in the main continent. During our travels we met more people and hunted many unique monsters, sometimes we stayed a few months in a specific state to learn magic from a local teacher or from the local libraries.

When i got to the threshold of 5000 points in the [Soul] attribute, the system gave me a notification that i had a [Evolution] available to a [Lower-Medium outer god]  i accepted and from now my [Strength] [Resistance] [Agility] attributes were being multiplied by 4 and the [Mind] & [Soul] were being multiplied by 2.

Another perk that was informed by the system was that after the level 15 i would receive 20 attribute points for each level and after the evolution the amount i received was multiplied by 5.

But a down grade that i got is that things like my [HP], [Stamina] and [Energy] that were previously [Attribute*15+Attribute] are now [Attribute*3+Attribute]

...

90 years after the start of my relationship with Freya the  happiest moment of my life came to be. 

We had a daughter, she was almost a exact copy of Freya, with the only notable thing she got from me being the eyes. We decided to name her Hnossa Inanis, not the most creative name but Freya loved it so we kept it that way.

A few years later when Hnossa would be older we discovered that she herded my [Threads], [Hidden Fog] and [Shadow Clones] skills, but otherwise she was a normal child.

We gave love to her as if she would die if we didn't do so, but we made sure to not spoil her. You could say we became over protective of her 

...

Those were the events that happened in those happy 100 years in a very resumed way, other things happend during this time period like me getting a few new skills or that the system frequently gave me mission like hunt 50 x, make 100 clothes, visit city x, etc etc..

The events i told you about were the most relevant ones for me, i might talk about minor events at a later date, until then let's rest a bit.

 

Stats as of the end of the chapter

Age: 100 years 7 months and 15 days(36725days)

Level 20: 914310/1355798  

Attribute points: 0 

Shop points: 13980

Total Exp: 3000000


Strength[Level 240(240 x 4 + 3077)]

Resistance[Level 240(240 x 4 + 3077)]

Agility[Level 140(140 x 4 + 3077)] 

Mind[Level 5994(5994 x 2)]

Soul[Level 6155(6155 x 2)]


HP: 864/864   (res*2+ str * 1.5 + 10% of res) 

Stamina: 744/744   (res * 3 + 10% of res) 

Energy:  19080/19080  (soul * 3+ 10% of soul)


[Threads[Overall level 2028][Control level 2031, Shaping level 2028]]

[Hidden Fog [Overall level 2148][Control level 2153, Shaping 2148]]

[Analysis[Level 379]]

[Map[Level 409]]

Shadow Clone[Level 1428]]

[Parallel Processing[Level 2124][Extra minds 20 147]]

[Awareness[Level 1824]]

[Multitask[Level 391]]

[Mind[Level 269]]

[Mark[Level 360]]

{New Skills}

[Travel[Level 275]]

[Martial Arts[896]]

[Cooking[Level 523]]

[Magic[Level 404]]

[Space[Level 254]]

[Soul body]

[collapse]

 

6