Chapter 1.01 – Final Day
1.1k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is utter fucking shit." She snarled.
"Absolute fucking... Why. This makes no sense."

Hera Cooper was unhappy.

"Why can't it be you?" She looked at the other girl walking down the corridor of the Deep Space Diplomatic Exploration Program Training facility, watching how the light from the nearby moon framed her friend's face so beautifully, her blonde hair falling below her shoulders contrasting against the black of their training uniforms.

"The two of you have over 94.5% ENEG match Hera. And you are the two highest-scoring trainees."
"You're THIRD. And she's a..."
"And our match is 47%." Amelie looked at her friend. "And I am third. I get matched with fourth. Its how it is."

Amelie stopped for a second and held Hera's hands, the black-haired girl avoiding eye contact with her blonde friend. Her bob cut swayed as she turned her head away.

"She is a bitch. You're right. But we do not choose who our co-pilot is." Amelie tried to soothe her friend.

"It's TEN YEARS. Just... I wish it was us."
They'd planned for it to be them since their first day on the on-planet training program, all the way through the Edge Space station they had been stationed at for their final year. Hera and Amelie, exploring space together.

Until their Erogenous Nervous Energy Generation match was so far below the accepted limit for co-pilots. And that bitch started challenging Amelie for second best. And Hera for first. And they not only had to test together, but they had a near-perfect match. 

Hera had beat her. Amelie had not.
"I know. I wish it wad us. I really do." They had a hug, Hera fighting back tears. "But you don't have to talk to her. You have the on-board entertainment. You just have to..."

"Pilot together." Hera said. "And cultural exchanges. I know." Even that would be too much, but Hera knew her only option was to drop out. And then Amelie would be stuck with her. Hera felt selfish since the final results - and the pairings - had been announced, she'd done nothing but whine. This was two hours ago.

"How about your co-pilot?" She finally asked, realizing she'd made it about herself since the announcement.
"Parker? She's good. We get on mostly - she's a bit frustrating sometimes. Overall fine - got an 88% ENEG." Amelie bit her lip. "Still wish it was you but, I'll be ok"
"Ten years as well?"
"Yeah"
"Fuck."

They knew that, inseparable as they had been for the last half a decade of training, after tomorrow the chances of them seeing each other again for the next decade were slim. It wasn't unheard of that DSDE vessels ran into each other, but it was rare - especially for two that were launched at the same time.

Hera wanted to tell her friend, and let her know how she really felt. But what would it do other than make it harder? Nothing. Just make her hate that fucking bitch even more. How DARE she get second? How DARE her nervous system be perfectly compatible with Hera's in a way neither of them had any control over? It was unforgivable.

Fucking Octavia Forgrave. That bitch. That hot, perfect, smart, hot-ass bitch, stupid annoying, hot. Shut up, Hera screamed intervalltrening at herself.

At least she had some positive qualities - entirely overridden by her complete lack of positive personality traits, piloting wouldn't be the worst. Just every other moment of the next ten years.

"I'm... I promised to meet Parker, for a drink. Get to know each other, before our modifications." Amelia said finally, sad eyes looking at her friend. "I can skip."
"No no... It makes sense. Get to know each other."

Hera watched her friend leave for the last time. Probably. Ten years and they'd likely only be back for a month or two. And who knows how they'd change.

One thing she knew. She'd still fucking hate Octavia Forgrave. Nothing would change that.

No. This was unacceptable. DSDE Thinking scores and nervous system compatability matches were enough to decide the only other human being you'd see for a decade. No.

She stormed down the hallway, the boots of her flight suit stomping on the floor, her face like thunder.

She got the large doors, insignia of the DSDE - two planets and a large exploration unit in between them, connecting them in unity. 

She slammed them open, charging in with righteous fury.

"Mam this is unacc- WHAT THE FUCK is SHE doing here??"

The object of her anger, the worst person in the multiverse, the most ungrateful annoying woman of all time sat in a chair, her black flight-suit hugging her curves, shoving off her unfairly large, pert and juicy breasts. Her blonde hair in a high ponytail, square glasses on her dainty nose. She knew her ass was fantastic too, even if she sat down. Ridiculous. You shouldn't be allowed to be hot and annoying. Pick one.

Octavia fucking Forgrave.

What kind of idiot didn't just fix their eyesight?

"Surely I am here for the same reason as you?"

"What, being paired with an insufferable bitch? I dou-"

"Yes. Exactly that."

Hera stormed towards the desk, her fists thundering down slamming the polished wooden desk, which must have cost a fortune to get to the deep station, probably from some extinct tree from distant earth. 

"Mam, Commander Tyrrin, this" She pointed at her enemy "How can you pair us?" What about Amelie she wanted to say. But that wouldn't get her where she wanted. 

The grey-haired, stern-faced woman looked at her. 

"Because that's the world. You two had the highest match in.... I don't know. Doesn't matter"

She looked at them like they were scum. "You two together can traverse space faster and deeper than any unit before you. As long as you don't kill each other, I don't care" Hera looked at the terrible, awful woman she was about to be chained to.

"Killing her is not an option, Trainee Cooper." 

The commanders look shut her up.

"Which one of you is First Pilot?" She asked after a moment's silence.

"Me." At least Hera had that. Their score was marginally better with her as First Pilot, at least she didn't have to have Octavia's.... 

"Should you not be getting your final modificationd? And you are here complaining - and you, go with her. "

"WHY"

"WHY"

They glared at each other. "Because you don't have to like each other, but you have to tolerate each other. Or refuse, and we will abandon you on some asteroid. I don't care. But you will choose one of the options."

Hera genuinely considered the alternative. For a moment.

"Fine." The two harrumphed in unison.

The two mortal enemies walked down the corridor in perfect lockstep and in complete silence. Urgh why were they so in sync? Hera would be angry for a decade, at least. Nothing could cheer her up.

They entered the med bay together and were greeted by medical officer Arnaud. 
"Hi, yes Cooper and Forgrave, to get final pilot implants and bodily adjustments mmm" The woman barely looked up from her clipboard as she scanned the two in, a handheld device against the chip on their flight suit, tapping the digital device slightly as her white bobbed hair bounced as she moved her head side to side reading the adjustments.

"And you are First Pilot." She asked Hera, who nodded before she turned to Octavia.
"Any preferences for the First Pilot's adjustment" She asked the woman, who smirked at Hera in some insane powerplay. What was she thinking? What was she doing? 
"No. Whatever she wants I will accept." Octavia said with her venomous voice. Friend-place-stealer. That was a thing, Hera decided - and she would regret letting Hera choose. Convention said the second pilot chose the specific beyond the minimum - and Hera had a chance!

Medical officer Arnaud guided Hera to a modification chamber, which looked mainly like a large coffin filled with a fluid. 
"Size?" Arnaud asked.
"Whatever maximum allowance is." Hera answered.
"Production level?" 
"Same - just, same for everything." Hera grinned as she stepped out of her flight suit. Nudity had been something she'd stopped being ashamed of a long time, and she hated having to be nude in front of Octavia, but she would get used to it.

She lifted the lid for the modification chamber, sinking herself into the soft gel substance it had been filled with, Arnaud placing a breathing mask over her face. She started pressing keys on the input field beyond Hera's head, reading out the specifications Hera had said as the mask numbed Hera's feeling, her consciousness swimming as the anesthesia kicked in - just floating on the edge of existence.

"And finally - maximum sensitivity to all areas" Arnaud announced as the lid slammed shut, and a final beep was pressed.
"Initiating First Pilot Phallus growth" Arnaud announced, as Hera was dimly aware Octavia was led to a similar chamber nearby - her own modifications to allow her to take Hera's length, and for the ENEG to be properly transferred to their suit.

Hera felt alight tingling over her entire body, coalescing towards her groin as the machine did its job. It felt like pulling, pushing at her loins as suddenly something bursts forward. Pleasant, but violent and intense. The feeling grew and grew, and she was dimly aware of a weight between her legs, swelling and growing, sensitive skin massaged by the BMF gel filling the chamber, rubbing up and down along her new length, forming the hefty sack. 

She unknowingly spread her legs slightly to make room for it, moaning into her breathing mask as her body was changed. It wasn't just the growth - hidden implants were hidden in her ass and pussy, touching around her breasts, sensors that would detect and send ENEG from her body to the suit, enabling it to power.

As her new cock extended to its full length, reaching halfway to her knees, the breathing mask was removed and the gel forced its way into her mouth. She came, feeling pulsing from her newly formed balls as the machine penetrated her throat, sensors being placed on it's inside before her head was raised and the mask returned.

The newly formed body took a while to process, to fully form, and it massaged and coaxed Hera - and, in the next chamber, Octavia, to orgasm for hours before everything had been set and the women could safely be removed from their chamber.

36