Chapter 1.05 – Launch
837 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hera disabled her visor temporarily as Octavia was grabbed by the mechanical arms, and lifted up. The second pilot suspended in front of the first. Other than the small gadget guiding her member, the Second Pilot had the same items grasping her as Hera did.

Except while Hera was upright, cock forward, Octavia was vertical, legs spread to the side, arms lifted up behind her, just at Hera's crotch height.

"Initializing Pilot Sensitivity - Creating ENEG Connection to Vessel" The AI voice spoke out.

The ring around her cock shot out a small, pleasant electrical pulse that sent a shiver through Hera's body. With that, suddenly the world lit up. The cockpit's lights turned on, sensors and dials all around them - all could be fed to the visor, but the visor was not wearable in every position.

More importantly, Hera felt the connection between herself and the S-Xplrorer. Activating her again, she turned her head, and this time the vision turned with her. More importantly, she could feel the sensation of the entire room she was in turning with her.

"Activate Mental Control" She ordered out loud, as Octavia seemed to be looking straight forward. As the second pilot, she would never have control of the mecha's movement - not outside of emergency situations.

"Mental Control Activated. Please initiate startup ENEG Generation protocol."

Hera ignored the second part for a moment, as another robotic arm swung over her head, and attached a helmet to her visor - covering her entire head.
Electricity flying through her veins, she suddenly was the mech. She couldn't move - [ENEG Needed] flashed in her eyesight - but she could feel the mech. And herself - both bodies available in her mind. She'd felt it many times before in training mechs, and simulations.

This is what Hera was the best at. This is why she was number one. Flying the mech, during and after ENEG generation, with full mental control Her own body is unmoving held by the robotic arms. She knew Octavia could see the exact same vision she did - hear everything she said easily but she felt outside of herself. In her new, half-mile tall, powerful, robotic warrior body.

And one hate-fuck away from flying it through space, getting the ENEG percentage indicator on her Visor from zero to at least fifteen percent, launch ready.

It was considered polite to announce any ENEG activity. Octavia Forgraves did not deserve politeness, and Hera gave the mental command to the system.

Hera felt the lube being squirted out from small holes in the clamp around her member, and it then slowly rose up and down her length eliciting soft moans.

"You bitch. Are you trying to start without telling me?" Octavia exclaimed.
"Sh-shut up ah fuck" Just like her to figure it out, so annoying. Well, whatever, she'd ruin her. Other than her body being modified to take the enormous cock. Whatever.

The mechanical arms lifted the girls' bodies, moving Octavia closer to Hera, the machines pushing her cunt up against the crown of the first pilot's cock, spreading them lightly. 

"You're so wet. Slut."
"Says you, you're hard as iron. Cock slut."
"You're gonna be my cock slut after this."
"Am I fuck."

And then the machine moved, and Hera's enormous member pushed slowly into Octavia and they both moaned loudly. 

"Fuckkkk" Hera moaned, feeling Octavia's pussy massage her length, her modifications making her just tight enough, making her feel just like she couldn't make it any further, and then she could as the robotic arms of the S-Xplorer pushed the two women towards each other, attaching them at the hip.

"Why the fuck are you so big, oh my god Hera, this is ridi- oohhh" Octavia wasn't fairing much better at least, Hera smiled smugly to herself as she felt her co-pilot's ass push against her groin, her amazing bubble butt right below her. She wanted nothing more than to grab it, slap it, spank it - her hands even strained against their bondage. The initial position would not allow for it.

And then it pulled Octavia away, before slamming her back into Hera at incredible force, both girls screaming in pleasure

Hera's Visor read 5% - mentally she felt her connection to the vessel stronger and sent commands to initiate the decoupling from the platform. She could see the bridge retreating, and feel the power emanating, the room humming further around them as the robotic arms used Octavia as a fleshlight on Hera's cock, pushing her further and further as she felt the mecha's arms and limbs become hers. She wanted more power.

She wanted Octavia to regret getting number two.

"Additional power nee- oh fu-  needed." Hera said. "SLT-VC A-A-add Additional Stimulation to Second Pilot"
"Oh fuck you" Octavia moaned, as her stomach bulged out repeatedly as she was slammed against Hera, whose balls were rapidly tightening, just as she was finally able to start moving the mech. Testing arms. Testing legs. Bending.

Oh fuck Octavia was tight.

"Adding additional stimulation to second pilot" SLT-VC's soft voice rang out. "Requesting Preference."
"Anal! Large!" Hera shouted out before Octavia had any chance to say anything.
"Fuck yooou" The woman shouted - Hera knew the system wouldn't do anything Octavia didn't mentally agree to, and she'd always be able to stop it. 

She didn't and another arm came down, as the system held Octavia halfway along Hera's cock, both girls panting, taking the moment to breathe, as more lube was squirted onto her rear entrance, before a large dildo was pushed against her entrance.

The arm around her waist started moving her gently up and down Hera's length, as Octavia moaned and writhed in its grasp, the dildo pushing slowly into her puckered hole. Hera could see the ENEG indicator move faster up, as she was finally able to activate the smaller thrusters on the mech, turning it away from the base, the enormous sun of their system coming into their vision.

Fully inserted, the arm retracted leaving the softly vibrating toy in Octavia, her moaning unintelligible. Hera was sure she could see a puddle of drool forming below her suspended head, as the machine picked up pace again, milking Hera's cock with her willing if angry co-pilot. 

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in you, you slut. You'll love it."
"Fuck off, oh - oh god. You'll never make me cu- OHhhH" Octavia tightened around Hera as she came, the extreme sensation causing Hera's balls to swell up and unleash her load into Octavia.

"Take my cum! Take it! I'm gonna breed you, bitch!"
"Oh fuck that's go -Fuck! Increase speed!" Octavia still shaking from her orgasm commanded the AI, the arms moving faster on Hera's sensitive cock driving her mad with lust, the ENEG number on her visor rising higher and higher.

"Main Trusters Available - Continue ENEG generation?" The soft AI voice sounded.

"Yes!" Hera said, and felt a slight electric shock around her shaft and balls, she knew shortening her recuperation while Octavia's stretched and abused pussy was flying up and down her shaft at breakneck speeds.

"Why the fuck, oh fucking hell why." The thoroughly fucked woman asked.
"We're gonna need it." Hera managed to get out, as she felt her balls tightening again. Maybe she'd need some extra pleasure as well, for this maneuver, as she activated the main thrusters on their mecha, picking up speed directly for the blazing sun.

The top pilot of the class had to set off in style, after all.

30