Chapter 1.11 – Relief
709 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hera followed Octavia and her deliciously swaying ass through the corridors. Her throbbing monster jutted in front of her. The Vehir demonstration had just been too hot - and ENEG generation functioned better with two. Waste not, want not - if they needed to make a fast escape, recharging sounded like a good idea.

And Hera really needed to cum. Which was a secondary issue.

"I do think that this is a smart idea." Octavia said, looking ahead. It was probably stupid, Hera decided before she even continued. "While we can always generate more ENEG - if we do need to do maneuvers like that, which you clearly are capable of doing... I'd rather not have to rush the generations during so." She looked back briefly. "Come to me when you need it. For our own safety, and the benefit of the mission."

Okay, maybe it wasn't that stupid. While some generation during flight was expected and fine - particularly out of the second pilot in non-combat situations, the launch had been... Stressful. Unnecessary, some would have said. Not Hera, of course - they would likely have missed the Vehir without it, and Hera was very excited to meet them. Entering warp at high speed with a solid ENEG charge seemed sensible.

And Hera wasn't entirely opposed to Octavia's volunteering to help her relieve herself at any time she needed. The woman was good at one thing she supposed.

"Yeah, Sounds good. For the benefit of the mission." She could at least let Octavia know the few times she had a good idea. She licked her lips as she followed her into the second dorm.

The room was a mirror of her own - slightly different decoration, but the same plants, furniture, and everything. Octavia had posters of various vessels framed on her wall - including the MKIX. 

"How do we get this resolved the fastest?" Octavia asked, a bored look on her face. She fooled no one, Hera knew she was a slut. How could she use her enemy? This was fun, but she didn't want to spend any more time with Octavia than necessary. Even if she'd be servicing her girlcock.

"Your mouth." Hera said, licking her lips as she stood next to the bed. "Why don't you kneel?" She stroked herself slowly, as she faced the other woman, bits of pre dripping from her cock. She'd probably refuse, but why not try? She could think of nothing better than standing over Octavia, while her throat was stuffed with her meat and they weren't even flying.

She waited for the coward to refuse.

"Fine." Octavia said again, rolling her eyes as she got to her knees and looked up at Hera. "Don't hold back, I'm modified to handle you remember? Just make it fast." She raised one of her hands, fingernails painted black, and wrapped it around the girthy length.  It didn't get anywhere near fully around, but she squeezed it and Hera moaned.

"Fuck." Hera whispered softly. "Get your mouth on it, whore." She snapped, as her hand grabbed Octavia's blonde ponytail, her blue eyes looking up at her from behind her glasses. She hadn't even fixed her eyes before flying - but it was a hot look. Hera wouldn't complain about it if this was the angle she could see it from.

Blue eyes rolled back in her head behind the thick-rimmed glasses, but she obeyed, and her thick lips wrapped around Hera's crown. She let out another soft whimper, and a deep sigh as she felt a tongue flickering against her head, playing with the hole on her tip. The wet appendage wrapped around her, and Hera felt she was losing control, that she was losing this.

Fuck it felt so good though.

But she couldn't lose. She was fucking Octavia's throat, she wasn't the recipient in this.

"I'm gonna ruin your throat" Hera growled as she started pushing into the willing mouth, hand still squeezing and rubbing near the root of her shaft. Octavia groaned at the intrusion, eyes watering slightly, fingers holding Hera grabbing tighter. The vibrations from the moan urged the First Pilot on, pushing the enormous cock further and further into the modified throat, the girthy member putting pressure on the sensitivity sensors installed in the Second Pilot's throat. Her neck bulged out, as Hera wrapped her ponytail around her fist, her other hand held the side of her head and she pushed herself fully into her fucktoy. 

Octavia's lips kissed her fingers holding the bottom of the invader, feeling Hera's heartbeat in her throat as her tongue did its best to massage and please the mass of flesh pushing into her mouth, as her second hand braced itself against Hera's soft, pale thigh. The brunette held her there for a moment, as she desperately tried to breathe through her nose. She moaned, the modification giving her immense pleasure from the feeling of her throat being filled and expanded. She was dripping wet, leaving a puddle of her juices on her bedroom floor.

Hera didn't care or think about if Octavia enjoyed it. She was, and that was all that mattered - the slut had offered herself as relief, and relief she would be. She pulled herself back out, letting Octavia take a deep breath, stroking her hair softly. She leaned back on her heels, waiting. Letting her toy take a breath. Relishing in the feeling of the hands stroking her, fondling her heavy sack, trying to coax and orgasm from her as fast as possible.

If she wanted fast, she'd get it.

With no warning she pushed herself all the way in again, looking down at those gorgeous blue eyes as she did it. Fuck she was pretty, even if she was a bitch. So unnecessarily insightful in what Hera needed, so willing. How dare she. Octavia looked up at her, almost daring her to go faster, to fuck her mouth harder, to use her for all she was worth. Oh she was so tight, the throat muscles massaging her shaft, that hand squeezing her, those fingers dancing around her sack.

"Fuck" She panted, as she pulled out again, only giving a brief respite before pushing back in. Both women jiggled, ass and tits bouncing as Hera thrust time and time again. Octavia's eyes teared up, mascara running and leaving delicious black lines trailing down her cheek, but she never tapped out never let up. Never broke eyecontact. Just kept coaxing Hera closer and closer to her orgasm, her cock swelling in her mouth. Her balls tightening.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cover you Fuck"

A last few desperate thrusts, slamming the bespectacled face into her lower stomach, crushing her against her as she felt the first rope shoot out. No, no she wanted to see her enemy painted. She pulled her cock out and another rope shot out, splattering over the glasses a thick line across her face. Octavia quickly reached up with her other hand, stroking the girlmeat faster and faster as rope after rope shot out over her.

"Oh, stars this is so fucking good" Hera screamed, as streams of her cum covered Octavia, her glasses clogged, her mouth full, the cum was dripping down from her face, pooling in between her perfect breasts as her chest was heaving, slowly rolling down her suit, her stomach, sliding past her wet cunt and joining the pool of juices on her floor.

After what felt like minutes, hours, Hera's cock left out one last twitch as Octavia kept pumping it, the last splurt hitting right in the woman's mouth. She released Hera and leaned back on her hands, breath ragged. Cum covered glasses looked up at the First Pilot. She swallowed the deposit of seed in her mouth, then smiled, still blinded.

"Any time. For the mission" She whispered. 

Hera nodded, then leaned down and scooped up some of her own cum from the breathless woman's face, and placed her finger in Octavia's mouth. She sucked it clean, and let Hera's finger free. She wiped off one of the lenses of her glasses and did the same.

"I want you waiting outside my door every morning. Slut." Her said. She wasn't sure why, but controlling Octavia felt... Well, it felt good.

Octavia nodded, and Hera turned, leaving the room and her drenched enemy.

"ENEG Generation successful - additional twelve percent added to the charge." SLT-VC announced, ever present.

22