Chapter 8
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent was in Victoria's room sitting around the tea table alongside many plushy animals and the princess herself. He told Victoria all about his magic lesson and about how frustrated he was that he couldn't put any of it to use after the lesson. He was very open about his thoughts. Vincent told Victoria that at least with Swordsmanship he could put to use what he learned from even a single lesson's worth of knowledge to save himself in a real battle, but same could not be said about his magic studies. He talked and talked and talked about his frustrations while Victoria listened in interest. He was especially unhappy with his homework. He had to read a book that was so thick that it looked like it came out of his fathers pile of paperwork and he had to finish it all while remembering all the important parts by the before his next lesson. He already understood that this will end up taking up even more of his time than training wielding a sword. Victoria passed him a cold cup of tea as she said.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll soon become a powerful Aquadancer"

Vincent: "Thankyou Kitty. Its Aquamancer not Aquadancer though... I don't think ill do any dancing"

Victoria: "That's a shame dancing is really fun you should give it a ago, also stop calling me miss kitty or kitty or I'll start calling you mister Ferret."

Vincent: "Ferrets are cool, they hunt animals larger than their whole bodies! I think mister ferret is quite fitting. Unless you want me to be a eagle or a falcon. Also, I tried dancing with you multiple times its no fun."

Victoria: "You didn't try having fun hard enough."

Vincent: "So were keeping it as Mr Ferret "

Victoria: "you know what YES we keep the fluffy ferret but now we're talking about dancing!"

Vincent: "what about a sword dance or maybe a dance of swords?"

Victoria: "VINCENT!!!"

Vincent: "Can we at least dance to music, otherwise the dance will be about as warm as your tea."

Victoria: "W-Whats wrong with my tea‽"

Vincent: "Its Cold"

Victoria: "No its just right "

Vincent: "You don't even heat it!"

Victoria: "Tea is not meant to be heated. Those who want their tea warm are weirdos like you! And I like my tea as is!

Vincent: "Kitty Your to touchy about your tea. Could the tea be your tail?"

Victoria threw Mr Wabit at Vincent in anger. And refused to talk to him for the rest of his stay.

1