Chapter 7
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent was expectantly sitting on a chair in a small room in the castle. He had already told Victoria that he was doing training today in the castle but didn't mention what it was as he himself didn't know what he would be training in. He told the princess that he'd visit as soon as he would finish training.

Soon a Tall Clocked figure entered the room. The strange thing is that the door didn't open or close as she entered, as it seemed she just came in through the door itself. The person under the close was clearly a woman, as two very distinguishable mounds were found on her front. Soon the woman took off her cloak, revealing a gorgeous woman with a charming and a beautiful face. Luckily for Vincent, his puberty had yet to reach the point where he'd be stunned silly by the woman's appearance.

The woman opened her mouth, and she spoke with a voice matching the beauty of her appearance.

"I am Elisabeth. I will be your teacher once a week from this day onwards. I am here because of your farther so don't get all cocky because I have come to teach you directly. Our lessons will all be exactly one hour long from the exact moment I enter that door. I guarantee you that within an hour exactly and to the second I will exit through the door even if im in the middle of answering your questions. Have you got all that?"

Vincent: "Yes, ma- what should I refer to you as?"

Elizabeth: "Either Elizabeth or Teacher."

Vincent: "ok so what will I be learning from you?"

Elizabeth: "My main specialty is that of an Enchantress, but that is not what I will teach you. You see, I have mastered many of the magic arts, including that of an Aquamancer. That is what I shall instil in you."

Vincent: "What are Aquamancers?"

Elizabeth: "An Aquamancer is a magic user who controls water, the sea, and the oceans. They can use water magic, but they can also do much more than that. They can change the weather, cast whirlpools, breathe underwater in a variety of methods, and do many more things. While at first it might not seem useful, I will tell you this now. Fully fledged Aquamancers are a force to be reckoned with, as they truly are a force of nature."

Vincent: "I'm guessing I won't be able to do all those cool stuff you mentioned right of the bat... right? Except maybe breath underwater?"

Elizabeth: "Unfortunately no, you won't be able to do any of that for quite a while, and no breathing underwater either. First to do anything, you must understand the theory as usually only beasts of instinct can use similar powers without the theory,"

Vincent: "So great I get to study about cool powers but not actually use them."

Elizabeth: "If you ever want to use them, you better study and study hard. I will at the start of every lesson give you some homework and I expect you to finish it before I return and anything less than multiple failed yet honest tries and i you better get them right."

After this, Elizabeth taught Vincent for the rest of the hour while she also gave him a book to complete reading completely before she returned. Vincent was a bit upset that he couldn't use any if the newly researched magic.

2