Chapter 9
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent was supposed to go to the castle to train in his swordsmanship under Alex today however, Alex already told him that their next lesson next week will be cancelled, which is why Wolf was there to begin with. Victoria was already angry at Vincent for teasing her over her line of tolerance thus, he didn't plan on visiting the castle today, but instead he was planning on studying the book about magic foundations that Elizabeth lent him. However, James had other plans for his son.

 

Vincent: "What do you mean we're going to Palatury Town, It's a three-hour ride from the capital! I can't read while riding a carriage. I'll puke!"

 

James: "Good, that means you'll be able to train in not vomiting while also training your mental fortitude! Plus, a good ruler must use his time as well as possible, and that can often mean reading while traveling, otherwise what would you do on a ship for a few days? See, it's a good skill to have."

 

Vincent: "Dad, I really hope you're joking for once."

 

James: "Not this time, Vincent... Not this time..."

 

 

The journey was rough, and Vincent lay motionlessly on the carriage as they arrived.

0