Chapter 13
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victoria drank her cold tea as she looked at the other side of the table. Sitting opposite her was Vincent, and this time he took Mrs Hoggy's chair instead of Mr Wabbit. He was a bit bruised from the combat training from earlier on today but it wasn't enough to miss out on visiting Victoria.

 

Victoria: "Are Weapon Arts really that cool?"

 

Vincent: "Yes! You have no idea! I saw one of my guards use a weapon art to decimate an ogre in just one strike! The ogre was like so large! It was as big as a tree, and yet he was defeated in one attack!"

 

Victoria: "Can't wizards do that?"

 

Vincent: "Yes, but only the strong ones. (Probably). I know it doesn't seem that cool if you hear it only from second-hand sources, but trust me when I say it's far cooler when you see it with your own eyes.

 

Victoria: "Oh wow, so impreeeeessive."

 

Answered the princess in a sarcastic yet comedic tone.

 

Victoria: "So you'll be leaving magic tomorrow?"

 

Vincent: "Yeah, I've gotta work hard."

 

Victoria: "Are you able to do anything magical? Or can you still not use magic?"

 

Vincent: "Sadly, I cannot. So the only progress I can feel I'm achieving is getting beaten up by a sword."

 

Victoria: "I heard your dad got you a sword."

 

Vincent's face soured as he replied.

"Yes, but dad had forbidden taking the sword to the castle. It does seem that bringing weapons to the castle is generally unpermitted, of corse there are exceptions, such as if you're supposed to guard the castle or if it's from diplomats from a less friendly nation who may have a fear of being captured to be used against their own nations."

 

Victoria: "You know I live in this castle. I know the rules here waaay better than you!"

 

Vincent: "Sorry, kitty."

 

Victoria: "Weasel, stop calling me that!"

 

Vincent: "But now you're doing it too!*

 

Victoria: "Hmph!"

 

Vincent: "If you don't want to have a deep talk with me, what do you plan on doing now?"

 

Victoria: "Dress up, duh! We need to give your new sword a proper scabbard! A pretty one if possible!"

 

Vincent: "Nope no, nope no no and NO! It needs to be cool, not pretty, but I agree the sword requires a new scabbard.

 

Victoria: "By the way, what's it called?"

 

Vincent smiled with pride as he answered.

 

"Titerron!"

 

Victoria burst into tears as she found the spelling of the start of the name to be extremely funny.

0