chapter 14
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The magic class started the moment Elizabeth entered the room. To her mild surprise, Vincent managed to do his homework, even if just barely passing. Luckily for Vincent, one of his best traits was that he was a fast learner, and he managed to make the lesson very productive even though he still couldn't use magic at all. According to Elizabeth, that's quite normal, especially for what was still just his second lesson. After exactly an hour, Elizabeth left but she already dumped a ton of new homework on Vincent and also told him to repeat the book he had for homework last time until he remembers more from the book. He was she believed he could do better thus he was given this extra bit of homework. He also had to finish and reed to smaller books about magic in addition to the big one he was first given for last assignment.

Later during the week Vincent practiced a bit more under Alex and he still managed to squeeze in at least some time to spend with the princess. The beginning of the next week was just as uneventful with him finishing practicing under Alex again but this time when he entered the princesses room he saw her with another person inside. He had smooth Blond hair and emerald green eyes. He seemed to be about nine years old and his face had some slight resemblance to Victoria's. The kid seemed to look rather familiar to Vincent yet he couldn't pinpoint from where. Once Victoria Noticed Vincent's entrance she waved at him. The Vincent introduced himself as etiquette required. Than the kid introduced himself.

"I am the 4th prince Victor" 

After the introductions were made Victoria made sure both boys joined in her tea party alongside the many plushy toys.

Vincent: "Victor i wanted to ask and i hope im not rude as i do not mean to offend you if my question sounds even the slightest like that know that that is not my intention. Why is your name so similar to that of your sisters?"

Victor: "Originally Victor was supposed to be her name but she ended up being a girl so they added the a at the end but mum and dad liked the original name so much they kept it and named me Victor when i was born. Since we were born only about a year apart we have lived with extremely similar names es all our lives."

Victoria: "So basically were three people with a a name begging with V that also stands for victory, we could call our selves the three bringers of victory!"

Victor: "I don't like that name. How about The three winners"

Victoria: "But it doesn't have the letter V in it."

Vincent: "but why do we need a group name?"

Victor: "Because if three people or more have such a coincidence occur they must become a group and get a group name!"

Victoria: "Yes yes!"

Vincent: "that doesn't make sense, especially since your parents just used the same name twice with a slight variation. If I'm forced to give us a group name I'm just gonna call us Triple V or the three V's.

Victor: "maybe mix them to Triple V's."

Vincent:" Nah that ruins it."

Victor: than i would go for Triple V

Victoria: I like three V's more

Vincent: "Fine lets just use both"

Vincent really did not care, but that is how the group was formed. Its existence would one day change many things but for little would change.

0