Chapter 4
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A exhausted Vincent was sitting on a pink wooden chair. Infront of him was a very unhappy princess.

Victoria "What do you mean you were training? Didn't you come to the castle to visit me?"

Vincent: "Woah there Victoria if you keep your cheeks puffed like that ill have to call you miss kitty."

Victoria: "Nyaaaa!"

Victoria's roar of rage sounded to Vincent like a cat getting run over by a carriage but he wisely kept that to himself.

Vincent: "ok ok i admit I'm in the wrong, but i will tell you that i was originally coming to visit you but than dad told me he organised a great trainer to teach me how to fight with a sword."

Victoria: "What so you stop playing with me just in order to go play swords with some trainer‽ Am i not good enough? Am i no good with a sword! Am i unworthy of your time‽ Tell me!"

Vincent: "no you are worthy of my time as if you weren't worthy my time than no one would be! Your just as worthy of my time as mum and dad if not more! I'm sorry for not coming sooner, I'm sorry for sword fighting someone other than you. I hope you shall accept my apology but before you do or don't, but please do. I must tell you that to become a great warrior must train with multiple people and one person alone is not enough. Even if the brilliant miss kitty!"

Victoria: "Who's a miss kitty! I see no miss kitty only mister... Annoying Poo face! A mr Poo face that wants to be a great warrior for some reason and is ignoring his friends at the tea party, isn't that right mister Wabit!"

Mr Wabit: "..."

Vincent:"He's much of a talkative fellow."

Victoria: "Nyaaaa!!!"

Vincent: "Ok ok sorry... I should tell you. From today onwards I'll be training with the Swordsman Alex twice a week."

Victoria: "What Why!"

Vincent: "Dad arranged it he says i must do it."

Victoria: "That's no good! How about you stop going there"

Vincent: "I haven't even started yet, also think of it like this now i HAVE to come at least twice a week and i can always visit you right after isn't that great? In the long term you'll see me more."

Victoria: "Fine... Also i forgive you but i want you to know I'm very unhappy with this. I still don't get why must you learn to fight with this Alex."

Vincent: "Simple really, a man must be good at something or he will be a failure. Thus i must train! I must be the strongest! I must be THE MAN not just a man! I will be the best i will be the greatest ill make the brave knights in the bedtime stories envy me, envy my power, and my greatness!"

Victoria: "You sound like your full of yourself."

Vincent: "Ok and whats your great goal?*

Victoria : "I want a to marry a cool and brave husband that will brush my hair and play with me all day long, he will build with me mud castles and give me lots and lots of cute little children and give me lots of fluffy pets like a puffy cat or a little fat dog. Or a Pony!"

Vincent: "Phhtt!"

Victoria: "What's so funny to you. At least i have a proper plan what do you have? Just getting strong."

Vincent: "Phat dog mhuhuhuhuhaaaaa he must have a phat poo too hahahahahauhuhuhaaa!"

Vincent fell of his chair and continued laugh as he started to roll on the ground until he hit a wall, the abrupt pain managed to stop his laughter.

Vincent: "Why do you need a pony though? Don't you have Mr bigglesworth? Isn't he a pony?"

Victoria: "ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH!"

Vincent: "You can come look at ms practice next time i come of you want."

Victoria: "Hmph."

Vincent: "Gosh i gotta tell you how much i love it when you pout."

Victoria: "You are a bad friend do you know that?"

Vincent: "How can i be a bad friend if km your best friend?"

Victoria:"Being the best doesn't mean it's actually good"

Victoria's face froze after finishing the sentence as she understood the implications.

Vincent:" Well then i must work hard to be a good friend so miss kitty will have at least one good friend!"

Victoria didn't know how to respond as She felt to embarrassed to reply. Seeing this Vincent promptly changed the subject asking.

"By the way why do they call you the 5th Princess if your also referred to as the 8th daughter?"

Victoria: That's because i have three elder brothers and four elder sister thus im the 8th daughter, but out of the girls im the 5th girl thus 5th princesses as only the princes get to become the next king and such the split between princesses and princes."

Vincent: "so whats the order?"

Victoria: "Daddy has 22 sons and daughters do you really want me to list them all?"

Vincent: "Right i forgot he now has a concubine other than his wife"

Victoria: "Don't mention her! I don't like her."

Vincent: "Sorry"

Victoria: "Eldest is nice to me, hes 1st prince Henry he'll be the next king. Next is the second son, Second Prince Solomon is very stern and doesn't show his emotions much. He's ok but hes usually no fun, except for when he reads me stories. Third is the first Princes Isabella. I rarely see her as shes married to a prince abroad. Next is the 4th daughter, the second Princess Joana she's married to Duke Erik of the Eston family, i rarely see her to but when i see her she often gives me gifts. Juliana is the 5th daughter and the third Princess she's really annoying she even stole my candy once! But she didn't even eat it she just put it on a high shelf and i had to ask one of daddy's butlers to help me get i down . Juliana is so bossy and she tells all her younger siblings what to do as if the fact she's older gives her the right to order us.the 6th daughter is the Fourth Princess Silvia she's really pretty and she's my favourite sister! The 7th son is the third prince Conrad. Hes ok but he often journeys around with mum all-over the kingdom. I hear they often go to temple's. As for the 8th daughter she's a very special princess sh-"

Vincent: "She's my favourite princess, that is what she is!"

Victoria: "Would you like me to continue?"

Vincent: "Nah its enough."

With that the two continued to talk and play until the evening.

2