2: Borrowing Money from the Bank
250 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rio Julian, while contemplating, realizes that one year is not a long period, but also not short. Aware of the great challenges that lie ahead, he understands the importance of preparation to face the upcoming Entertainment Apocalypse.

With strong determination, Rio wakes up from his bed as the sun begins to shine in the morning. Although working as a ship technician, which provides him with a decent income, Rio realizes that what he has accumulated over the past seven years will not be enough to face the impending crisis.

With firm steps, Rio starts his day in a hurry. He plans carefully, assessing his needs and deciding to increase his income by taking on additional jobs or seeking profitable investment opportunities. Every second is valuable, and Rio is committed to maximizing his time to embrace an uncertain future.

Rio Julian decides to take concrete steps to prepare himself for the upcoming Entertainment Apocalypse. After showering and wearing nice clothes, he steps out towards his car, ready to hit the road towards a strategic place: the bank.

With a determined look, Rio enters the bank with a clear intention. He intends to borrow a large amount of money to fund his ambitious project. Rio envisions a sturdy ship, fertile land for farming, and chicken and goat farms that will serve as a source of food during difficult times.

Rio explains his plan to the bank officer, who may be surprised by the amount of money requested. Although this agreement is unusual, Rio realizes that the need for resources and food after the Apocalypse is critical. He is determined to utilize every resource he obtains to ensure his survival and possibly that of those around him amidst the impending chaos.

Rio Julian enters the bank manager's office, where Andi Andika welcomes him warmly. The bespectacled man, with a handsome face and calm demeanor, immediately starts the conversation.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Julian. My name is Andi Andika. I am the manager of Bank Indonesia Bintang Super. Let's get straight to the point, the amount of money you are borrowing is not small, especially for a somewhat unrealistic project like building a ship. Therefore, I need to know more about the real purpose," Andi firmly expresses.

Rio smiles kindly, "Just call me Rio. Julian doesn't sound too pleasant. The reason is simple, I want to create a sailing company, and I need money to create a ship that will attract the attention of wealthy people and provide them with comfort."

Andi Andika raises his eyebrows skeptically, "An ambitious project, Rio. However, I need to ensure that this investment has a strong foundation. Let's discuss the details further, and we'll see what we can do."

While concealing his true intention to face the Entertainment Apocalypse, Rio provides further explanation about his project, which is crucial for survival. He tries to convince Andi about the sustainability and potential success of his project.

After a long and convincing conversation, Rio successfully convinces Andi Andika, the bank manager, to agree to provide a large loan. With Rio's house and assets as collateral, the deal is reached. Although Rio is aware of the risks, he considers it a necessary step to prepare his project for the Entertainment Apocalypse. 

8