7: Ship Building Process
119 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all the items were successfully transferred, Rio immediately paid the corresponding amount. The workers then left Rio's place, and Rio promptly conducted a security check for possible eavesdropping devices.

After ensuring everything was safe, Rio immediately shifted to his main task, which was to start the process of building his ship. With items from the Dark Web and thorough preparations, Rio began the steps to create a ship that would become his fortress in the Apocalypse Entertainment World.

The advanced tools he ordered from the Dark Web had arrived, and his ambitious blueprint was clearly depicted in Rio's mind.

The screen emitted excitement as Rio projected the blueprint of his revolutionary ship in his mind. Every detail was carefully designed, becoming a living guide in his dreams.

Rio quickly opened all the mysterious packages that contained the sophisticated devices he ordered from the Dark Web. Nano-solar panels, vibration dampening systems, and other technologies.

Rio couldn't wait. He assembled his first components, building the structure of his ship one by one. Although the promised weapons would arrive in the sixth month, Rio didn't let that stop him. He focused his energy on the existing parts of the ship, chasing the remaining time.

Throughout the day, Rio spent his time installing, connecting, and creating the basic framework of his ship. Diligently, the separate parts became one, forming a framework similar to a typical sea vessel. However, the back part had a unique design, like a shell fused with the ship.

This construction process took the entire day, non-stop. Rio only allowed himself thirty minutes of rest to gather energy before continuing his intense work. Even though the day had turned into night, Rio persisted until he finally decided to stop.

The created ship provided an initial glimpse of Rio's plans and dreams. Although far from perfect, the ship's framework reflected Rio's dedication and perseverance in facing the Apocalypse Entertainment World. Rio felt satisfied with the progress he made that day and chose to take a short break before continuing his long journey towards completing the entire ship.

The next day, Rio quickly resumed the shipbuilding process. With high spirits, each part was connected using durable materials. His perseverance fueled Rio to complete this ambitious project.

In the blink of an eye, the day passed, and Rio decided to continue the next day. On the following day, Rio became more focused and productive, accomplishing more tasks. Until finally, one week had passed since Rio returned to the past, one year before the apocalypse.

During that week, Rio successfully completed several parts smoothly. Additionally, he also engaged in intense physical training, causing his muscles to ache every day. All his efforts to prepare himself for the Apocalypse Entertainment World seemed to yield significant results.

Every day, Rio followed a rigorous physical training routine. In the morning, before bathing and eating, he engaged in a series of exercises, including one hundred push-ups, one hundred sit-ups, one hundred squat jumps, one hundred pull-ups, and a one hundred-meter run. These exercises ensured his body remained fit and ready to face challenges.

After the physical training, Rio didn't forget to engage in martial arts training to sharpen his skills. 

3