8: Time Passes
95 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The combination of physical training and martial arts techniques became an integral part of Rio's preparation for facing the Apocalypse Entertainment World.

After finishing his training, Rio refocused his attention on building the ship. With determination and daily focus, after one month since Rio returned to the past, ten percent of the shipbuilding process had been completed. During this time, Rio had undergone a series of demanding activities, but his spirit remained strong to achieve his goal.

In the past two months, Rio had been completely immersed in the busyness of building his ship. His intense focus made him pay less attention to the world around him. Ironically, the Apocalypse Entertainment World seemed to have started showing signs of strangeness.

Various strange events occurred, such as several fishermen disappearing at sea without a trace, leaving only their intact ships behind. Small earthquakes also occurred almost simultaneously in various parts of the world. Although the scale of these earthquakes was small, these events could not be ignored.

However, Rio, who was fully focused on his project, had not yet realized the significant changes happening in the outside world. While he was busy creating his fortress of life, mysterious events continued to unfold around him.

After the past three months, Rio had undergone an extraordinary transformation. Intense physical training and focus on shipbuilding had shaped his muscles. Although Rio was not considered fat or short before, he now stood at 1.82 cm tall with a slim and muscular body.

This transformation not only involved physical changes but also reflected Rio's mental and perseverance changes. In the past three months, Rio had managed to complete thirty percent of the shipbuilding process, achieving significant progress.

Rio also did not miss the major events happening in the world. Information from the Dark Web provided an overview of conspiracies such as the apocalypse or alien attacks. While some people might panic, Rio instead smiled widely, ready to face whatever might happen in the Apocalypse Entertainment World.

Since Rio returned to the past, the fifth month became an intense period for his shipbuilding. Amidst the busyness, Rio also witnessed how most people panicked and confused due to various conspiracies circulating in the world. Although many considered them jokes, Rio realized that some people had prepared themselves for whatever might happen.

During this period, Rio also realized that several crazy people around the world had united through virtual meetings. Deep Web leaders, including Rian, shared knowledge about the mysterious events happening worldwide. They formed a strong information network, ready to face anything with thorough preparation. While the world continued to experience turmoil, Rio remained focused on his mission, building a ship that would become his fortress of life.

The sixth month had arrived, and the items ordered from the Black Market finally arrived. Rio immediately opened the gate, allowing people from the Black Market to unload various goods he had ordered.

Among these people, Rio saw Amanda, who seemed to be one of the senders of the goods. Rio felt slightly surprised, but still within Rio's speculation, Amanda approached Rio, with a frustrated expression on her face.

Rio smiled and invited Amanda to enter his humble home. Inside, Amanda saw the small house that served as Rio's living space. Rio then fetched water and sat in front of Amanda. 

6