9: Called by Rian
96 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what brings me the honor of being visited by Miss Amanda in my humble home?" Rio smiled and asked Amanda.

"Where did you know who I am, and how did you know about the code and location of the Black Market? Who are you really?" Amanda asked with frustration.

For the past six months, Amanda had been searching for information about Rio, but couldn't find out how Rio knew Amanda's identity, the code, and the location of the Black Market.

This frustration was also the reason why Amanda only sent the ordered items by Rio, even though the items had been available for three months.

Rio smiled mysteriously and didn't answer Amanda's question. While Amanda grew more annoyed, Rio looked at the clock and decided to stand up.

"I'm just an ordinary man. It's time for me to take care of some things. Can we continue this another time?" Rio said with a friendly smile.

Amanda, not wanting to cause any trouble, chose to leave with a cold face. Rio smiled and escorted Amanda outside. After the payment was done, Rio closed the gate and checked if there were any bugs like before when Rio received items from the Dark Web.

Rio, intending to continue something, was suddenly startled by the ringing of the phone. For several months, no one had called him, and today was the first time Rio heard the phone ringing. Rio immediately picked up the phone and found an unknown number. After answering it, the voice of a teenage boy could be heard.

"Is this Rio Julian's number?" the voice asked, and Rio smiled, realizing that the caller was Rian.

Rio, after hearing Rian's decision, smiled and said, "Yes, this is my number. Have you made up your mind, Rian?"

The voice on the other end of the phone paused for a moment before Rian finally asked, "Can we meet?"

Rio smiled widely, "Of course, where should we meet?"

Rian answered, "What if we meet at the cafe where I work?"

Rio immediately agreed, "Alright, I'll go there."

Rio went to Rian's place at the cafe, using his car to arrive at the designated location. Upon arriving at the cafe, Rio was greeted by a very empty scene, which was understandable considering it was still early in the morning. Rio met Rian who was already waiting in the corner of the cafe.

"Are you sure we should talk here? This place is not very suitable. Is there a more private place?" Rio asked Rian.

Rian frowned a little, but still agreed. Rian approached the woman at the reception desk and asked.

"Senior Aira, can I borrow the changing room for a moment?" Rian spoke politely but firmly to the woman.

Rio and Rian stood in front of the reception desk, and senior Rian, Aira, realized that Rian was very serious and needed a private room. Without hesitation, Aira agreed, and Rian felt relieved to know the approval.

"Can I order the spicy chicken rice with a glass of orange juice?" Rio asked, considering he hadn't eaten anything in the morning. The request was accepted by Aira, and then Rio and Rian entered the changing room, facing each other.

After a while, the food and drinks ordered by Rio arrived.

Rio was currently eating, with Rian just sitting silently, waiting for Rio to finish. Despite being annoyed, Rian still waited. After Rio finished eating and drinking, Rio looked at Rian and finally started talking. 

8