Chapter 2: green blood…
29 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.....

*Quest menu* 

-

Defeat the group of goblins (0/4)

-Reward-(secondary weapon and exp)

my first quest, seems easy... My ass. They are easy to do in most games but we were talking about killing, in real life. The only thing I've kill is the cockroach and insects in my lair.

They are getting closer. I need to stay still until they are gone.

I can hear my heart beat, getting faster and faster, as the goblin seem to be hunting this rabbit.... 'Oh shit, don't you come here' the rabbit did comes closer and we both stared each other. 'I mean it's cute'.

 I saw the goblin hands and was about to reach the rabbits throat. 

'no you don't'. 

I appear in the side of the tree and swing my sword in the goblins head and was squirting green blood?, 'three more to go'. I don't why I even try to save that rabbit. The rabbit ran through the forest without giving his gratitude, 'fuck that rabbit'. The 3 goblin with a wooden spear try to attack me. "well fuck".

I don't let them do that, as I swing my sword like a fool, looking like a guy who don't know how to use a sword.... The goblin saw my provocation, they were definitely not faze by it and charge right through.

'Shit', I immediately run and try to hide on the blind spot of the goblins. I run, run, and run until I found and hide in a tree, try using the same strategy again. It might seems like a cowards tactic, but do remind me that survival is the priority here and I am outnumbered in a world filled with mystery.

I hear the goblin getting closer and closer, and saw the head of the wooden spear... And his bald ass head. I swing my sword cutting his shoulder deep. His friend comes running at me, I picked up a stone nearby and throw it to his face, it did hit his face. I saw my chance and swing my sword to his head however, that was not fast enough as the goblins dodge, cutting his chest lightly. But I cannot let him escape.

"No way you're gonna escape!"

As the goblin have dodge and try to run, I immediately catch up, and thrust my sword to his stomach and was connected successfully. I picked up my sword up with goblins intestine falling as well.

The other goblin attack me on the side, and I reacted late and the goblin wounded me in my right arm. It stings, it is my first time being injured these early coming to these world.

"Shit!, ughh!" 

I unequipped my sword since it's pretty hard to swing it, broke the wooden spear into two and jump on top of him beating the hell of the goblins face with this broken fist, again and again and again. With every punch I gave the more exciting feel I get, things getting creepier by the minute I come here. I also notice the smile on my face.

'why... why am I smiling' as I punch this goblins head into mashed potatoes, I felt my dopamine increasing. What will I become, I hope it's not gonna be an addiction.

.....

Level up 1 > 3 (+2 sp and +2 Ap)

sp = skill points, ap = attribute points

*Hidden effect of berserker class has been activated*

-

-Sadist mind-

(gained pleasure from hurting someone, only get worse the more you kill.)


"Huh?, what the ...." So these are the reason as to why I am getting crazier?.

"Good to know....my ass" shit, I might not even communicate with the people anymore like, what garbage effect is these gonna bring me.

-

~Quest complete~

-

Defeat the group of goblins (4/4)

-Reward-(secondary weapon and exp)

*******

*Auto picking secondary weapon*

..............

*Dagger obtained*


0