Chapter 5: insanity! Please stop!
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

how many minutes?, hours? Has passed. He just keep swinging, gripping his sword as hard as he can, so that the sword can't be apart from him. There's no level up notifications? He can't seem to use his attribute points while in a fight. He noticed that he don't seems to be leveling up either.

 'maybe it will show up later when the battle is done.' He thought 

.......

[1 hour has passed]

He can only think of his goal, so that he cannot be distracted, a goal that he so much wishes, for instance:

Definitely surviving this and have a long life, have good life and a Wife. A house that he wants to design it himself...

A goblin slashed his back, holding the pain and biting his dried lips.

"Ugh, fuck you!, *slash* I'm tryna have... my moment here bitch..." He learned his lesson and try not to get distracted again.

.....

Slash mark all around his body, the regeneration skill is today's MVP, keeping up with the amount of slash and pierce that he take with his body. Trading every blow even if it hurts. It gave him the enough adrenaline to slash with his sore and overly fatigued body.

He noticed that his regeneration cannot repair hunger and his mental state, as he started to see hallucinations right now. He's hoping that this nightmare will end soon, hoping that everything is just a dream

......

[1hour and 30 minutes has passed]

He only can see these goblins.... Their attack pattern are predictable, 'such simple minded creatures.' he thought. However, sometimes I h get caught lacking, trading the blow. Some only graze my skin because of my iron skin skill, but there is also some that got through making me scream in pain.

*Got pierce in the back*

"Gaagh!" I slash back as I turn around 

'They are laughing' A unknown voice persuading him. A voice that in his head that matches with his.

 "what's funny to you!" He slash at the goblins neck, "get some!" And another one, "You too!" Piercing the third.

This goes on and on. Every attack, he gave it his all just to survive. Often he questioned: why is these my fate?', 'why am I being punish, what do I even do wrong.'

 I don't want to die these way, I don't want to die with these little bastards. This is unfair....

 For some unknown reason, he wanted to laugh, his mind constantly being bombarded with an image that just make him chuckled, a mental image of blood, despair and evil at making. He don't even know what his even thinking as he only notice a big grin on his blooded face, 'why am I grinning?'

"Pft....ha, haha." he burst a crack.

"y'all wanted a laugh right?! fun is it that you wanted?! I will give you just that!" He gradually started to lose himself to the image.

"Hahahahaaa!","die!, die!, die!.."

And then he finally lose it, his sanity, a challenge of will that he cannot power through. Just hearing those little bastard dying noise makes him smile to his fullest. His mental state keep getting worse. His mind constantly breaking from every huge movement and injury's that he take, every second, every minute. I am tired emotionally and physically. At that moment his internal organs were starting to braking, his regeneration skills cannot fixed it fast enough.

*Pukes blood*

He is starting to puke blood, 'why now?.' he inhale painfully and shouted:

"I don't care!..  if i die today!....  I will!....  take as many of you shit head!... with me!" His mind filled with a brand new emotion that he did not experience before, rage, ans excitement, combined through the moment of him enduring the current harsh times.

He bring that speech, while swinging his sword strongly. All he could hear is the despair that these goblins make.

.....

[2 hours has passed]

-

~Error player is at critical condition~


[you currently have 5% hp]


.....


He ignored the systems warning, as there no place to 'run', there is only place to 'kill'.  He promise to eliminate all the goblins from these dungeon, with every hatred that he manifested. The Pleasure he got from these creature is immense, he put it all in his heart.

'I lose all reason to think. My body instinctively move, forcing my attack to go through the bloody and shallow skin, bone and organs off these fuckers.' he recorded it in his mind, as his body and mind are separated at that moment.

--------

Dagger, swords and spears are sticking out in the back of his body. His eyes starting to get blurry, his voice getting sore from all the yelling, and he also running out of stamina. He don't think that he can take it anymore, these brutality.  Suddenly he felt that he is losing consciousness.

"I am... about to... passed out" he said with defeated voice.

He slowly fell to the ground, only can see green blood and the cheerful goblins, believing that they have won the battle, against one man, thinking that its pretty pathetic for them.

.....

.....

[Hidden effect of berserker class has been activated]


-


-Last life-

[only activate when on a brink of death, giving 1 second invisibility][for 10 minutes](Cool down: weekly)

-

-all status are increase 50%,                            -increase recovery rate by 100%                    -skill effectiveness by 25% 

-

-Side effect-[ lost control of your body,  until the battle ends.]

.....

'Where am i.'

A dark place is the only thing he sees, floating into 'never ending' space like dream. A vast and dark place. But warm and and soft like sleeping on a bed.

'So dark, and... Warm'

Why did you read this novel?
  • I like litrpg👌 Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Just curious... Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
1