Chapter 6: I’m a monster
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Dream)

So dark and warm. I definitely can stay here forever, is what he thought. Deep within his heart he felt joy to the point he crack a laugh, a laugh that caught him off guard, Why am I laughing.

'That's weird right?' He Remembered the past choice he made, entering without being a complete dumbass, he knew that. He could just avoid these cruel cave. He thought, 'what kind of trap is these, it's overkill if you ask me.'

'Wait, maybe I am not completely dead yet'. He could somehow feel his swinging arms and as he starts to completely feel being drowsy. 'I am not done yet' 

'Fuck, my conscious is disappearing.' he want to break out to his dream, but just couldn't, he felt chains around his body, he cannot even move an inch.

------

(Present time)

"Hehe he he heh!"

""Haha! hahaha! ahahahah!"

He is laughing and feeling the excitement ,while he still rampaging and cutting his opponents. There is no conscious in his body, only instinct is in control. 

He completely lost all reason to think, no empathy. Only bringing despair for those goblins, despair is the one thing that he wants to hear. His body constantly screaming: MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MOOORE!

*Slash* he beheaded a goblin, and another one until all goblin felt his unwavering killing spree, this is the first time the goblins backed off and run away from these monster.


-------

[3 hours has passed]

-

[You've survive the 3 hours endless goblin trap]

-

Name: unknown                              Age:23        level: 3 > 10                        

Main class: berserker                                        secondary class: None                              Skills: regeneration 2, iron body.                    (+7 skill points)       

               - Attribute-     (+7 available points) 

strength: 10                                              vitality: 10                                                    agility: 5                                                          Mana: 0                                                          magic power: 0

-

*Pick one secondary class*

-

*cannot level up past level 10, defeat stronger enemy to level up*

~~~~~

The protagonist had waked up from what it seems like a eternal slumber, woken up by the system notifications. He firstly notice the amount of pain he currently feeling, his heart pumping to an abnormal rate. He Also notice the huge pile of goblin corpse, unsure if he the one that done it, I mean how could an unconscious man, can fight. He Standing on all the goblin corpse. He tiredly climbing down to the stacked of goblin corpses, not saying anything. While pulling the daggers and swords in his back, he of course felt the extreme pain, but it is not comparable to the previous injury that he take head on, not even close.

"Hungry... need to eat..." He felt extreme hunger, he just want eat and drink.

He sees a small pond of water, it look so different than the one at the first time he sees a pond of water. The difference being is that this one is glowing more and has the color white crystals in it. He don't want to trust the system again after the awful past that he experience, however he didn't got no choice, because he is hungry, dehydrated and even too weak to walk properly, he only can think with his instinct.

He put his feet first and submerge his body to the water, while also testing the taste of the water if it safe to drink. Which is dumb for him to do, that's the water can be poison. But he can't clearly think properly, He is consumed by hunger and thirst. He drank a large amount not worrying about anything. He rest his eyes once again, hoping to have an amazing tomorrow.

.....

I open my eyes, and see the time of clearance of the dungeon:

[You have 10 hours left to clear the dungeon]

"Yeah!, I am fucking alive!" stands up and put his arms up, symbolizing his victory.

"Hahaha!" laughing out loud, relived that he survive the night, or day?, after the hardships that he been through, it was like hell for him.

Another hidden effect, 'huh' but these time it save my life, looks powerful it has also a week worth of cold down. 

He check his status, and see that he level up to 10 today and a new class has appeared, secondary class :

[Pick one secondary class]


-Archer-

[Long range, high agility and mobility. Low health][low tier]


-Mage-

[mid range, high magic attack power and unlock Mana. Low health][Low tier]


-Warrior-

[close range, high attack and vitality][Low tier]

"Secondary class, nice!"

He knows to himself with certainty be picking mage class related, just because he wanted cast flashy magic. 'I mean who doesn't want to make a ball of fire out of thin air?, endless possibilities are within reach.' By that conclusion he picked:

*Click mage class*

[Mage class has been selected]

(+10 Mana and +1 magic power)

-

[5 new skills is available]

sorry for the cliffhanger😊, don't worry the next one would be awesome




1