Chapter 7: New skills?
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nice,there's a new skill, let's check it out:

[5 new skills is available]

-

[Mage]

-

-mana ball-

(low Maintenance, low - mid damage, fast casting time)*new*

-

-mana flow-

(Reduce casting time for all kind of spell.)*new*

-

-Mana pool-

(Increase the volume of your Mana pool by 25%)*new*

[Berserker]

-

-endless blow-

(When you tank your opponents attack, your attack, increases by 1% for every attack you tank.)(passive)*new*

-

-body enlargement-

(Increase the size of the players body, benefiting in +2 strength and +2 vitality. Reduce 10% speed and -1 agility)(passive & active.)*new*

-

-Regeneration 2-

(Improve health recovery, stamina recovery and fatigue. )(passive skill)(upgradable: 3 sp)

-

-Power strike-

(consume stamina to generate power full strikes increase skill damage by 50%)(active skill)

-

-intimidation-

(use mental strength to let your presence be felt by others affecting their mind(-1 to agility and will be paralyzed when they have weaker will than you))(active skill)

.....

Hell yeah, new skill. Excitedly checking out the new uses of my new abilities. Not gonna lie, the mage class is quite lacking in it's capabilities, there's no powerful and flashy spells that I can see and use so far. I'll will not spend my skill points on the magic section. I need to put my skill points at berserker firs, if I want to actually survive the final boss:

[endless blow has been unlocked]

Endless blow, perfect for scaling mid fight, I am beefy boy after all, tanking hits and come back with stronger attack is my specialty. I hope I get more defensive skill to better synergize this skills.

[Power strike has been unlocked]

Finally an attack skills, I can hit more and deal lot of damage.

[intimidation has been unlocked]

This also useful, it saves a lot of time cause paralyzing opponent for one second is a life saver, and maybe this skill has the effect for weaker animals, to avoid me completely, so that I can sleep In peace and not constantly being push over by them.

[body enlargement has been unlocked]

After unlocking this skills, my body starting to get big, even height wise, I gotten 1 inch taller . I am pretty sure many man would die for this skill, Plus the +4 in over all stat wise, , I exchange for -1 agility is pretty powerful. I'm really started to wonder if all the abilities that presented in the system are picked randomly, because they are powerful as fuck.

[3 skill points available]

I still have three points left, let's upgrade the skill that will help me for a long time. I need something that has high enough DPS, power strike is my first candidate, since the other skills are mainly focus on scaling and tanking, the only downside of that is, if the DPS or power of my opponent may have the capabilities to one shot me completely, if that's true, then I'm clearly fucked, as I don't have the mobility type of skill that let me avoid those powerfull attacks. let's focus first on maybe towards mobility and attack so that I can finish the battle with unfazed and still strong enough. 

I also notice something about the skill and upgrading system. It is that Upgrading skills is quite expensive and it is better to diversify the uses of my points since it only take one skill point to unlock one skill. no matter how strong it is, it's pretty broken system, ain't it.

[Power strike has been upgraded]


------


-Power strike-

[Increase skill damage by 75%],[Upgrade cost: 2 ]

------

Let's also put 4 points in agility basically almost doubling my movement and reflexes and 3 on strength.

-------

Name: unknown                                    Age:23  level: 10                        


Main class: berserker                              secondary class: Mage                                  Skills: regeneration 2, iron body, Power strike 2, etc...         


                      - Attribute-

strength: 15 vitality: 12 agility: 8 Mana: 10  magic power: 1


-------


"It's time to advance "  he walk while holding a shattered sword and picked up the other dull iron sword from the goblins he killed, he explore and see a stairs going up, he became suspicious of these mystery stairs, and forever be traumatized by them, but he got no choice and but to take his first step again. 'I hope it is not a trap this time'. He climb the stairs and nothing seems to be out of ordinary and continue to climb up until:

[Do you want to enter this room[Yes][No]]

*Breath in**breath out*

*Clicked, Yes*

[Entering Boss room]

'Oh shit'

......

1