Chapter 11 A perverted old man’s inheritance.
2.9k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Notes;

Hi everyone, I hope ur enjoying the novel so far and please give me advice and let me know of mistakes to better my work. 

Also I want to inform that I've changed the benefits on the patreon and will ask ur advice on them and what benefits I should change or add. 

Lastly thanks to all u readers and any future patreons for there support.?

Also if u like the novel please rate and follow the novel. Thanks

If u have any advice for improvements please leave them on the comments. Thanks ?



Chapter 11 A perverted old man's inheritance.  

[Soul energy absorption in process]

Afzol soon after the notification felt a warm energy flow from the book into his head and from his head, it entered into his soul. After entering afzol’s soul the soul energy began to merge with all the soul energy already within his soul.

When the merging process began afzol felt his soul expanding and at the same time making his thoughts clear. Afzol could feel his mind becoming more clear and his thinking process becoming faster and faster. This was an advancement of the soul.

In cultivation having a strong soul was very important. Although it was possible to cultivate without a strong soul, there is a great weakness and that is soul attacks, people with a weak soul had higher vulnerability towards soul attacks, so people with weak souls often have to always have soul protecting treasures. But afzol didn’t have such problems as he already had immunity towards low-level soul attacks from the immortal god soul innate ability and in the future afzol was sure the immunity would increase.

Soon all the soul power was absorbed.

[Ding! Soul energy absorption complete]

[Ding! Host has received 120 experience points]

[ Ding! would host like to receive the inheritance left in the soul mark?]

After hearing the message afzol, of course, choose to get the inheritance.

[Ding! Host has chosen to accept the inheritance, process beginning in 5 seconds]

Soon after the notification afzol received a message in his mind. In his mind appeared hundreds of names and on the left side of names were numbers from 1 descending upwards and on the right side were numbers and letters

[Ding! Inheritance receiving complete]

“What the fuck is this shit”

After looking at the message afzol couldn’t help but swear out aloud. What he saw in the message shocked him beyond belief.

Afzol just couldn't understand what just happened. Afzol looked at the message again but saw the same thing. The message was just hundreds of names with numbers and letters but afzol soon realised that all the names were female names and the numbers and letters on the right of the names were body sizes, more specifically female body part sizes.

“What the fuck am I seeing, what kind of perverted old man would leave this as an inheritance.” Afzol was just be bewildered.

“ Hahaha, and I thought this was going to be some ancient awesome skill or cultivation technique but who would have thought that it was a joke from a perverted old man” although afzol was sad about not getting an awesome inheritance, but at least he got the soul energy and some experience points.

If it was anyone else they would probably not get anything and would just be a subject of the old man's prank but to afzol, he got a lot out of this joke.

“AI analyse the message,” afzol asked the AI by thought

He wanted to make sure this was not some kind of test where you get the real inheritance by solving the puzzle, but puzzles were nothing to afzol as he had an advanced AI, which was the same as having a supercomputer.

[Scanning commencing]

[ Ding! pattern found, would host like to decipher message?]

Afzol was shocked to hear that there was actually a something hidden within the perverted list. Even though he asked to scan the list he thought that the possibility of there being a hidden message was less than one percent.

For a moment afzol really excited at a new possibility of there being a true inheritance,  But afzol quickly stopped his excitement as he soon thought of a grim possibility and that is could this be another prank.

The hidden message is most likely to be genuine as it would be extremely difficult for people to decipher it. Unless the perverted old man was really cruel it was highly likely to be a real inheritance.

Afzol then asked the AI to decipher the list.

After 5 minutes the AI finally responded

[Ding! Deciphering complete]

[Ding! Congratulations host has received skill [Ancient beast Soul slave]]

[Ding! Skill can only be used by these with beast and soul innate abilities. Would host like to modify Skill to allow its use by host?]

Afzol heard a couple of notifications one after another

Afzol saw that this was a soul skill but seeing the requirement of the skill shocked him. For someone to be able to cultivate they must have two innate skills and they must be specially of the soul and beast types.

This meant that very few people in the world would have the requirements needed to practice this skill.

What was even more surprising was that the AI could modify skills to allow him to use them. This was a huge ability as it meant those skill requirements are not applicable to him.

“Modify the skill” afzol thought and commanded the AI.

[Ding! Ancient beast soul slave modification in progress, estimated time: over 100 years]

Afzol was shocked to hear the estimated time, 100 years that’s a lifetime back on earth

“AI can the time taken for modification be shortened,” afzol asked my thought

[ Host may shorten estimated time by gathering more knowledge on subject of skills e.g soul and beast knowledge.]

As afzol saw there was a way to quicken the time taken to modify afzol felt relieved. Afzol wasn’t really worried anymore because if the AI could already modify with the little knowledge it has now, it’s speed after gathering even the most basic bits of knowledge of this would the modification process will surely shorten by many years and maybe even shorten to months.

Since he couldn't get the skill anytime soon he decided to put it to the back of his mind for the moment. Right now he really wanted to have a look at his statues to examine the changes.

 

[Host; Afzol Hossain]

Level 1

Experience point 96/230

Cultivation stage; QI refining

Body condition: Good

Main Innate ability; Immortal god soul stage 2

Innate skill; Soul energy regeneration

Innate skill; Body regeneration

Innate skill; Qi regeneration

Innate skill; Immunity: -Low level soul attacks

                                      -Low level poison
Minor innate ability; lightning god soul stage 1

Innate skill; Immunity: lightning

 

Skills;

-(Unusable) [Ancient beast soul slave] Slots:200

Profession; none

See the experience needed to level up within Qi refining stage had increased greatly from the amount of experience needed to level up within the Qi gathering stage put a frown on afzol’s face.

This meant that from now on levelling up by killing Qi gathering stages would not be a good idea unless he wanted to use a huge amount of time to kill a horde of beasts.

From now only killing Qi refining or higher would be useful in gathering experience points.

“Next is to check what this new skill I’ve got can do” afzol thought,  

Although afzol couldn't use the new skill he could still see what the skill does.








36