Chapter 1 Death of a genius, birth of a god
6.5k 15 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 Death of a genius, birth of a god

The earth year 2097

'Ahhhhhh'

'I did It, I did it, finally after 5 year I completed the soul artificial intelligence chip, for years I have been ridiculed for my ideas of creating an artificial chip that can meld into a person's body and DNA to become a part of a person and not an external device, today at the age of 25 I am finally achieving my dream'.

Afzol couldn't control his excitement for the whole of his life he had been the smartest person of his age, finishing university degrees 8 subjects and achieved the highest qualification before the age of 25.

In the year 2050 artificial chips were created, these were microchips that could be implanted into the eyes and they had the capability to store and analyze information for users, but they weren't apart of the human mind and was only capable of a little amount of information. For many years the world's smartest people have tried to find a way to expand the storage of the chip but were unable to.

This is where our Afzol comes in, his dream has been to find a way to make the AI chip part of the DNA so that AI chip could store data directly into the mind which has near infinite capacity as it is known we humans only use less than 3% of the human brain.

Finally I have done it, Afzol said to himself as he looked at the tiny tablet shape AI chip on his hand, now it's time for me to see the Fruits of all my labour, he said as he put the AI chip In his mouth, as the chip went in his mouth it dispersed to every part of his body but just as it reached his brain he started feeling strong pain and soon passed out.

'Ahhhh'
As Afzol woke up and opened his eyes he looked around and saw a small room full of dust and dirt. 'Where am I, what is going on, I remember I just created the soul AI chip and ate it, what happened why did I wake up in this place, ahhh my head, why is it hurting so much', The pain was sudden, and brought with it a flood of strange memories.

Afzol started to remember new memories of a small 14-15-year-old kid living in a forest on a small tree house his whole life, his parents were beggars that died a couple of days ago by a beast that attacked them, his parents used all their strength to distract the beast so that he could escape.

The boy managed to escape but his parents were killed by the beast but the boy was poisoned by the beast so after he went back to the little tree house they lived he was on the path towards death but just before his death Afzol soul traveled to this world and merged with the young boy's soul and some at the same time removing the poison from his body.

'What are these memories this kid who is he and why am I seeing his memories”

Afzol got up and walked to the door but then he suddenly stopped. In front of him was a broken mirror but what he saw was not his face and body but the body and face of the boy in his new memories, 'what's going on, what happened to me, why I am I in the body of this kid'.

Afzol calmed himself and thought through everything that happened, ' ahh did I really die and get reincarnated into the body of this kid, did I die from the soul AI chip, this shouldn't have happened, I did many tests and made sure they weren't any problems, What happened to my AI'.

[Beep beep AI system starting, scanning for data, scanning host body]

[Integrating with world laws]

[Beep host body scan completed, would host like to see stats]

'Ahh, the AI chip, how did it reincarnate with me, this, it must not have melded with my DNA but my soul instead, I called it soul AI chip but I never imagined it would actually meld with my soul, this is amazing.'

“Many have dreamed of such a thing to them and even I have read many novels of reincarnation in another world and cultivators but for it to actually happen to me, this truly the dream of many”

Afzol looked around his little room while thinking about the current situation.

“Ai chip show my Status”

[Host; Afzol ]
Level 0

Experience point 0/70

Cultivation stage; none

Body condition: poor

Innate ability; none

Profession; none

“What is this? What is with the levels and cultivation?”

Afzol was very confused but after a little thought, he remembered that he is in a different world and the AI must have upgraded itself to be more suitable for this world.

After adjusting to the new environment Afzol finally decided it was time to go out and look around and find a town or a city.

The memories of the previous Owner of this body knew very little and has been in this forest for most of his life, so Afzol has little information on how this world works and what is the cultivation system.

After walking a while Afzol felt as though he was being watched, so he stopped and looked around but found nothing.

But Suddenly he saw a blur run past him. Then as he turned around he saw a big wolf-like creature twice his body size standing in front of him, staring at him with its dark and terrifying eyes.

This was a terrifying creature straight out of a horror movie.

Afzol saw its eyes were looking at him as if looking at its lunch and he knew he was in big trouble. He quickly turned around and ran as fast as possible back to the tree house as he knew that was his only path to surviving this ordeal.

he was very close to the tree house and it would take only a few seconds to reach the tree house, but as he started to ran, the beast let out a roar and ran to Afzol.
Afzol only saw a blur as he was hit on his chest by the beasts right paw and smacked to the ground.
At this moment Afzol felt as though a huge hammer hit him, filling his whole body with pain.

[Host in critical condition]

“Ahhh what should I do?, what should I do?”

This was a moment of life and death, Afzol only had one choice and that’s to fight. Afzol held a small blade that the previous soul of this body always had on his waist that was given from his dead parents and held it in his arms waiting for the beast to strike again.

After the beast saw that the prey was still alive it came in for a second attack, Afzol ley in wait and just as its claws were about to reach his chest, Afzol moved with his quickest speed with all his might to slice the beast's neck with his blade.

The blade was hit like lightning and sliced deep into the beast's neck and a fountain of blood spewed out of the neck which caused the beast to die and fall right beside Afzol.

“Ding!”
“Congratulations host has killed a qi refining level 5 beast”

“Host received 80 experience points”

“Congratulations Host has levelled up to QI gathering stage”

“Host has advanced to qi gathering level 2”

“Host can now choose 1 main and one sub innate abilities”

“Host has 3 innate ability to choose from; here are the introduction to the basic skills of the innate abilities;

1. Elemental god souls; makes host the son of any one of the elements and as the son of an element, the host will have extreme affinity and immunity with that element. It will give the host the power to absorb and control the power of that element.

2. Immortal god soul; makes Host the Bane of death, Host will have an increased body and soul regeneration speed and can one day have an unkillable body and soul.

3. Alchemy god soul; gives Host the eye of alchemy and extreme talent in alchemy.

As Afzol Laid on the ground unable to move and in extreme pain he heard continues notifications in his head and at the same time felt a warm energy flow through his body and he felt like he was much more powerful than he has ever felt before.

But at the same time, he still couldn’t move and felt like he was going to die from the pain he was feeling.

Just as he was thinking of how he was going to survive he heard the innate ability notification and whatever he heard brought him extreme shock and happiness.

“Everyone in this world must get an innate ability when they start cultivation but my innate abilities sound too overpowered don't they”

“It must be because I have the AI chip and the fact that My soul has merged with another soul which has enabled me to get these overpowered abilities”

“ I have to choose two of the innate abilities but which two, they are all so overpowered. I have to choose the immortal god soul as the main one, it will be able to heal my injuries. I need to get out of here soon as possible before the beasts are attracted by the smell of blood” “I don’t need help with alchemy as I have the AI and I am a genius so I have to choose an elemental god soul but which one, I have always liked lighting users in novels so I will choose that”

After that, he quickly choose the immortal god soul and the lighting god soul.

[Ding!]
[Host has chosen the <Immortal god soul> as the main innate ability and <lightning god soul as minor innate ability>.]

Right after the notification, Afzol felt a magical energy fill his body and soul, all the cells in his body felt full of energy and strength. at the same time, his body started to Heal at a pace that’s viable to the eyes.

“This is amazing, it feels as though my body is changing in every way.”

“Host may now check on the details of hosts innate ability.”

Afzol didn’t immediately check on the details as he must deal with his current problem first.

After 10 minutes his body finally healed enough to allow him to move, but although he could move his internal injuries were not fully healed so he could only move with slow steps but that was enough as he only needed to get away from the beast corpse and he would be safe.

Afzol thought “I need to go back to the tree house and rest there”

As he thought this he slowly walked towards the tree house.

Although before he was injured he only needed a few seconds of running to reach the tree house, now with his injured body he reached the tree house after several minutes of walking.

As he climbed the tree house he felt his broken bones and damaged organs shake inside his body and extreme pain ran through his body and mind but he could do nothing but use all his strength to keep himself from scream in pain in fear of alerting other beasts to his location.

After a few moments of painful claiming he finally reached the tree house.

He just laid on the floor thinking of how the previous owner of this body survived in this forest And how lucky he and his parents were to be able to survive for so long.

But he knew they had little choice on where they could live as they were poor beggars and here they were many fruit trees as a source of food for them so they had to take the risk of being attacked by monsters and also they lived very close to the city so monsters were very rare where they lived.

The previous owner of the body dreamed that one day he would be rich and leave a life of luxury without having to worry about how many days he would go without eating again.

His life was truly a life full of pain and suffering.

After thinking this he decided to forget the past and help the previous owner achieve his dream of being rich.

As Afzol lay there waiting for his body to heal he decided to explore the new AI chip.
“AI open status”

Afzol looked at a 3D hologram in from of him.

[Host; Afzol Hossain]

Level 2

Experience point 5/10

Cultivation stage; QI gathering

Body condition: minimum damage (healing in progress)

Main Innate ability; immortal god soul stage 1

Innate skill; Soul energy regeneration

Innate skill; Body regeneration

Innate skill; Immunity: -Low level soul attacks

                                      -Low level poison
Minor innate ability; lightning god soul stage 1

Innate skill; Immunity: lightning


Profession; none

“ I am 5 experience point away from Qi gathering level 3”

“ so it needed 70 points to reach level 1 but only 5 points to reach level 2. A lot of experience must be needed to reach a new cultivation stage, but to level up within a stage must be much easier.”

“ let’s check out the innate ability”
As he said this he pressed the innate ability on the statues

[Main innate ability;]
Immortal god soul makes Host the Bane of death, Host will have an increased body and soul regeneration speed, Host will also have immunity to low-level poisons and low level spiritual(soul) attacks.”

[Minor innate ability;]

lightning god souls; makes host the son of lightning and as the son of lightning, the host will have extreme affinity and immunity with the lightning element. It will give the host the power to absorb and control the power of lightning"

Afzol figured out that the AI has much information that it never had but he guessed it was from the AI’s integration with the world laws.

“AI what is an innate ability?”
After asking the question he heard the women voice of the AI.

[An innate ability is given to all cultivators when they reach the first stage of cultivation. An innate ability grows with the user and evolves as the user reaches a new stage. Main innate ability will evolve at every new stage and minor innate ability will evolve every two stages in cultivation.]









48