Chapter 2 New world, New life
4.3k 16 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 New world, New life

 

Afzol finally began to understand the new world that he has reincarnated into and to tell the truth he was more excited then sad about dying on earth. he felt qi running through his meridians giving him immense strength.

one thing he found surprising was that from the previous soul he knew that cultivators have to cultivate in this new world with meditation techniques to gather qi and advance in cultivation but somehow I was able to advance by killing beasts and receiving experience point from the kill.

although cultivators can help increase their cultivation speed using the energy from beast cores, this was different from just increasing cultivation from only killing beasts and it was possible that this was also the same with humans as well and if so it meant that it would be hundreds of times easier for him to cultivate than others and it also meant that he will have no bottlenecks, because as long as he has enough experience point he will be able to reach the next cultivation stage, this was a huge cheat.

Afzol thought "how can I not be happy, it is the dream of millions of people on earth to be able to experience this kind reincarnations and i don't any reasons to go back to earth anyways"

after 2 hours of resting he finally felt his health back to normal and so it was time to go out and explore this brand new world.

afzol got up and felt many times stronger than before and this feeling was amazing.

afzol went down from the free house and moved around testing this new body and his new powers. he went up to a tree and punched the tree with his strongest punch and but right after felt pain run through his right arm and all he felt was pain.

he roared in pain "ahhh fuck that was painful"

he looked at his arm and it was bleeding from all his fist but to his surprise, it was also healing at a fast pace and soon after a few minutes the cuts were gone and the only thing left was bruises which also started to disappear.

"this is too godly and this is only the first stage of the immortal god soul, in the future, i truly will be unkillable"

after seeing that his arm has healed, he looked back at the tree he punched and to his shock, their was a fist size hole in the tree that was a few cm deep where he punched.

"My strength has improved so much, i need to test my speed"

as he said this he ran as fast as possible and his body despaired from where he was standing in a flash. his felt the wind run past his face and electrical current ran through his body making him even faster as he ran.

he thought "with this speed i am probably a couple times faster then the fastest man back on earth, maybe faster" "the electrical current must be the lightning god soul which is increasing my speed. with this god soul, i should many times faster than others at the same stage as me unless they also have speed based innate abilities but even so there speed should only be able to match me as my innate ability is a god soul which I believe is one of the highest level innate abilities"

as he thought this he felt extremely happy " with my innate abilities and the AI chip nothing will be able to obstruct me hahaha"

after laughing decided it was time to leave and start his new life in a new world.

he used his memory from the previous owner of this body to navigate his way through the forest to the city

" AI chip show minimap"

the minimap was able to show a map of anything with 25 meters of his radius, in the middle of the map was a green dot and this was afzol and 20 meters to his right was a red dot, this dot is another lifeform.

"AI what is the red dot and what's its cultivation?"

as he asked the AI replied

[unknown beast]

cultivation; level 1 qi gathering

Hearing the AI afzol realized there was much from this world that the AI didn't know but just knowing the cultivation was enough and as its cultivation was the same as his afzol decided to find it to fight it to compare his strength with the beasts. what afzol didn't know was that based on just strength beasts are many times stronger than human cultivators and it only because of martial arts skills that human can match the same level beasts.

Without knowing this afzol headed towards the beast with his small blade on hand.

44