Ch 2.1: ❤ Bathing
968 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elaina had a problem. Not the one where she was dealing with immense, uncontrollable stress from almost dying three days prior. Not the one where she was the person in charge of saving the entire world for some reason. Not even the revelation that her own kingdom was probably the cause of that same apocalypse. No, her problem was that she was horny.

Sure, that first night had been nice, just her and Carline cuddled up together, nothing untoward going on between them, but the two nights after? She’d been sleeping in one bed, naked, in between her two lovers, and nothing had happened. They’d both acted like it was perfectly normal to be sleeping fully clothed while she was buck naked! And, well, that was how she always slept, of course, and they both slept with clothes on all the time… But still!

As she walked back to her room she did have to admit that it was kind of strange, that she’d had trouble broaching the subject herself. She’d really only been with Carline and Tira once each, so asking for a threesome as her very next time with each of them did feel awkward, even if she would’ve said yes in a heartbeat had they been the ones to ask her. 

Funnily enough, her main hangup was Tira, the confident, commanding woman who seemed like she’d be afraid of nothing. Carline almost certainly would’ve been fine just watching, but despite everything Tira had actually seemed shy the night her and Elaina were together. She’d technically shown more skin than Carline had, but that was really just so Elaina could have access to do her duties.

She cracked a smile at that, the idea that it was her responsibility to take care of Tira. It wasn’t a dynamic she wanted to take outside of the bedroom—not yet at least—but she had certainly enjoyed it, and she needed to be back in that mindset soon. Not today though. She had plans. Move back into her newly repaired room, lunch, and then the meeting with Carline’s mystery friend. Elaina had tried to get at least a name out of the girl, but she’d been strangely hesitant to do so, saying that it’d be better just to meet first. Maybe that would have given Elaina pause at a different time, but she was uniquely distracted at the moment.

Her bag slipped out of her hand as her mind wandered off, the heavy crystal orb she was hiding inside of it landing directly on her toe. “Ow, shit!” she muttered, wincing at the activation of [Pain Response], the skill driving her mind even further into depravity. I really hope the gods are getting a good laugh out of me right now?

“Are you okay?” Carline asked. She was looking down at the dropped bag, probably trying to think of a way to help pick it up, but her own hands were occupied with a myriad of textbooks.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Elaina bent down and pulled up the strap of the bag up, still struggling with her own luggage. “Sorry,” she whispered into the satchel.

“It is fine,” a voice said from inside. The System had been oddly quiet these last couple days.

Good, cause I’m still shoving you in the dresser when we get to the room. Elaina hadn’t forgotten the last time she’d played around with Carline, after all.

It was disturbing walking back into their common room for the first time since the attack, seeing people laughing and hanging about like nothing had changed. There were fewer people than normal, Elaina supposed, but the ones there seemed completely fine.

“It doesn’t feel right,” Carline muttered under her breath as they walked up the stairs. “People died. Some of our dormmates died.” 

“Yeah…” Everyone coped in different ways, she guessed. People had to move on eventually.

Elaina put away the System first, promising she’d see it later at the clearing, assuming the meeting with their new party candidate worked out anyway. “Hey, Carline—”

“I’m going to go take a shower before lunch,” Carline said, starting speaking nearly the same time Elaina had. She looked exhausted, half asleep. “Uhm, if that’s okay with you?”

“Oh, uhm, yeah sure.” Elaina’s disappointment was immeasurable, but it had been almost a full day since either of them had bathed, and she knew neither of them had been sleeping particularly well either. “I’ll go too I guess.” She started getting undressed while Carline grabbed her clothes. Carline had always gotten dressed and undressed in the shower stall itself, still shy about her body even after a week of living together. It’s only natural. Not everyone’s a weirdo like me. Elaina finally wrapped her towel around herself and stepped out into the hall, making the short walk to the showers with Carline right behind her. 

It wouldn’t be quite as nice as the heated bath in Tira’s private room, but the heated showers were still a marvel to Elaina. She slipped her towel off, hanging it on the door outside, catching a glimpse of Carline’s hand throwing her clothes over the wall as well. Gods I want to look at her. Thoughts of her best friend’s body were the only thing running through her mind as she turned the handle and became engulfed by the warmth of running water.

She tried her best, really tried to stay focused. She managed to wash her hair just fine, but there’s a certain level of arousal that can’t be ignored once your rubbing your own body, caressing its naked form with soft soap, completely at peace in the warmth of the shower. Her hand fell in between her legs, lingering for longer than she needed too, far after the soap had been washed away. She wondered why she hadn’t done this before, touched herself in the shower. Probably because most of my showers were after I’d finished masturbating already…

Well, that had been her mistake. It felt so nice, soft strokes of her folds below while the droplets of warm water fell all around her. It was almost like the warmth of embracing another woman, right? The pressure wasn’t there of course, but if Carline wasn’t in the mood she’d need to improvise somehow.

Pressure, the touch of someone else. Elaina had an idea, one that was completely, utterly perverse. No, she couldn’t do something like that, right? It would be downright shameful, perverted beyond measure. I’m already masturbating in the public shower. I can’t add that on top of it. Right? But she had to, had to feel something. 

She reached for [Restraint], began imagining those ropes that Tira had tied her up with. A length of the rope started forming around her, blue this time, tying itself around her left wrist that was still stroking her pussy lips and circling around her body, wrapping around her torso over and over before ending with another tie around her right wrist as it played at her nipple. 

The end result couldn’t really be called a hug, but it was certainly an embrace. The tension of being wrapped up was just a while she’d had, but it was an unimaginable joy, somehow everything she’d every wanted. Restricted from movement, tight pressure surrounding her, the slight pain even as moved her arms, digging the rope into her flesh. Gods, does Tira know about this kind of stuff? I need to tell her about it.

Soft moans started to escape her closed mouth, impossible to avoid with the state of bliss Elaina was in, the haze of her lust addled mind barely allowing her to be aware enough to muffle them slightly, but they weren’t loud enough to be heard over the showers. Probably not loud enough, anyway.

It wasn’t long before the tension started to reach its climax. It was a struggle to reach everything she wanted, having to pull the ropes tighter against herself to get deep inside herself with her left hand, to gain access to her full chest with her right. She could feel her own strength really for the first time, the squeezing of herself as she contorted to reach those spots of pleasure. 

She started panting, biting her lip to avoid screaming out into the shower room. Carline and her had been the only ones there when they entered, but she couldn’t trust her ears to have noticed if that changed. Even letting Carline hear would be embarrassing. The flood finally came, Elaina being such a good girl, staying as quiet as she could as her orgasm flowed through her, only letting the slightest sounds escape her lips as she convulsed, legs shaking so much she thought she might slip and fall.

She didn’t fall though, simply came down from her metaphorical high with quivering legs. Realization about what she’d actually done finally washed over her with the same intensity as the water from the showerhead. She’d just masturbated, in public, using her own aspect to make… sex toys? Gods, at least nobody can see. That would have been beyond mortifying, actually enough to make her die from embarrassment.

“Uhm, Elaina?” Carline said from the stall over.

Wait. “Yeah?” Elaina managed to get out, the word heavy with exhaustion.

“You— you remember when you said I can watch you? Anytime I want, without permission?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, about that…”

31