Ch 2.6: ❤ Touching
852 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Touching? “I—, uhm—”

“Oh!” Flora said, turning towards Carline. “If that’s okay with you, Carly?”

“Wha— why me? You should be asking her!”

Flora rolled her eyes, innocent smile returning to her face. “Dense as she is, she has a point. You can touch me, but only if you want!”

“Is this really necessary?” Tira asked.

“Oh?” Flora walked over to the other second-year, leaning in over her. “Maybe I should be asking your permission?”

Tira blushed, leaning back and turning away. “N— no, that’s not what I mean. Elaina can touch whoever she wants, I just meant—.” 

“Then it’s settled, Elaina gets to touch me to figure out what my aspect is.” She turned back towards Elaina, large eyes making her look like a puppy begging for attention. “If you want, of course.”

All eyes were on Elaina now, and she could feel her face beginning to burn. “Uhm, sure, sounds fun?”

“Great!” Flora said, clapping as she skipped over. She closed her eyes and the spread her arms and legs out, like she was presenting herself for some kind of inspection. It also gave Elaina the most unobstructed view of the girl’s crotch so far, drawing her eyes in towards the pink lips between those long legs. “Go ahead, whenever you’re ready.”

Elaina took in a deep breath, extending her hand straight out. This was it, the first time she was actually going to touch a naked girl. It wasn’t sex or anything, nothing like what she and Carline had done just an hour ago, but it was still a big deal. For that matter, it was her first time even seeing a naked girl other than quick glances while changing together or bathing, the first time a nude woman was just naked in front of her for no reason other than being naked.

Her hand landed on Flora’s stomach, surprisingly firm to the touch. The woman was thin, but didn’t seem look as toned as she felt. “Uhm, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be looking for, feeling for.”

Flora smiled, one eye peeking open. “Just feel around, try and figure out what I might be changing with my aspect.”

“Okay…” Elaina pressed her hand onto Flora’s stomach, rubbing the palm of her hand over her skin. She was soft, still slightly wet from the pond she’d been in. Elaina’s eyes glanced below, towards the place just below Flora’s waist.

No, that’s not why we’re here! Not right now, at least, but Elaina had a feeling that Flora wouldn’t mind too much. Still, she lifted her hand up, wrapping around Flora’s side, running her fingertips over the silky smooth skin of her back. Flora’s actual body was more firm than what Elaina had felt from either Carline or Tira, but the skin itself was still just as soft, just as captivating to the touch.

Elaina almost forgot what she was doing as she cupped Flora’s ass, squeezing a dense, nearly solid cheek, way firmer than Elaina’s own. She brought her other hand up too, placing it directly on Flora’s breast. That was firm too, way more than Elaina’s own, with smaller, harder nipples pressing into the palm of Elaina’s hand as well.

Elaina could feel herself getting distracted down below, almost forgetting the reason she was actually feeling Flora up. Gotta stay focused. The thought seemed to escape her head the second she stopped focusing on it though, being replaced with the feelings of Flora’s skin, her muscles, Elaina’s own burning arousal, growing and growing between her own legs.

It wasn’t just the sights and sensations of Flora’s body either. Elaina was very much aware that she was being watched, could see Carline staring with a gaping mouth out of the corner of her eye, and each second let [Humiliation Factor] translate more and more of that embarrassment into further arousal.

Elaina took a quick glance over to Tira, almost afraid to see how she’d be reacting. But despite the girl’s earlier protests, her seeming annoyance at Flora, Tira seemed almost as enthralled as Carline was, eyes glued to the sight of Elaina touching Flora’s body, mouth even slightly agape as well. Carline’s eyes had been those of wonder, of amazement, but in Tira’s eyes Elaina saw only one thing: hunger.

Elaina turned back to Flora, seeing the woman had opened her eyes now, smirking down at her. “You’re really making sure to investigate my ass and tits well, huh?”

“Oh, sorry!” Elaina said, removing her hands and blushing.

Flora chuckled, shaking her head. “You’re fine. You really should make sure to be thorough though,” she said, spreading her legs even further than they were as she spoke. Gods, she’s not… Is she?

But what else could she be doing? Elaina reached her hand out, gingerly running her hand up Flora’s thigh, keeping an eye and ear both out for any signs of protest, but there were none as her fingers traced Flora’s inner leg, no indication to stop as they grazed the lips of Flora’s sex.

Flora moaned, loud enough to stop Elaina for just a second, briefly scared they might be caught. Caught by who though? Elaina resumed rubbing, pressing her fingers into the wet folds and realizing that out here it was okay to be a little louder than normal, no neighbors to worry about, no need to be quiet. The only people around were their audience, already aware, already watching. She stroked harder and harder, Flora’s moans growing in volume and tempo both.

And gods was Elaina jealous. The first time she was doing something like this with a completely nude woman, and she didn’t get to receive anything? It was torture, almost like when Tira had ordered her not to touch herself. That made the relief later all the better though. Elaina was feeling unreciprocated right now, but she had a feeling Flora wouldn’t mind returning the favor later.

Flora’s cries were continuing to grow, her legs shaking, looking like she might fall over at any moment. “Fuck me, Elaina, gods please!” Elaina brought up her other hand, pinching Flora’s nipple and drawing out a high pitched whine from the girl, treating Flora’s body the way she would treat her own, shoving into her with her fingers while her thumb worked outside her pussy.

“Fuck’s sake, gods!” the woman shouted, her muscles contracting around Elaina’s fingers as she leaned forward, bracing herself on Elaina’s shoulders, laying there just a moment before stepping back, legs wobbling as she panted. “Fuck, I’ve needed that.”

Elaina was breathing heavy too, nowhere near orgasm herself of course, but still wildly turned on. “So,” Tira asked, clearing her throat, “find out what her aspect is?”

“Oh,” Elaina said, blushing as she remembered what she was supposed to have been doing. “I, uhm, didn’t really notice anything unusual, I don’t think.”

“Right,” Flora said, slowing her breathing and standing up straight. Come back and touch me some more, and I’ll activate my aspect this time.”

Elaina heard Carline stifle a laugh as she stared at Flora. “You didn’t even activate it!”

“Well no, not yet. I was letting you get a baseline first, so you knew what changed.” Flora took one final breath, stretching her hands to the sky and then exhaling before standing up straight again. “And then we got distracted.”

Distracted was one way of putting it, Elaina supposed. She stepped forward again, blushing even more this time as she reached out for Flora’s skin, just her side this time, nowhere lewd. “Oh!” she said, not even thinking before letting out the exclamation. Flora’s skin was hard, cool. “It’s like… the tiles on the bathroom floor.”

“Mhm. And?”

Elaina kept feeling, and Flora’s skin changed once more, first back to normal, what she presumed was normal anyway, and then to a rough, almost scratchy texture that made her pull her hand away, grimacing. “Ouch,” she said, squinting at Flora’s skin as the girl giggled.

“Well, any guesses?”

“Uhm…” Elaina placed her hand under her chin, staring at the spot she had just touched. She could see it, the roughness she felt, and she could see it fade away back to normal skin as well. 

“Skin?” Carline stifled another laugh, and Elaina looked over, frowning. “I don’t see you making any guesses!”

“She actually was able to guess correctly when I played the game with her,” Flora said.

Elaina’s eyes grew wide with realization as she turned back to see Carline blushing and looking to the ground. “Well, I’m lost anyway. What is it?”

“Nature!” Flora said, jumping up a little in excitement.

Elaina looked at the flowers on the ground. “You mean, like?”

“Nope! But that’s what I thought too when I first had my Awakening. Would’ve been fitting, right? Mine’s an internal type aspect though, so I don’t affect the nature around me, but my nature, my physical characteristics.”

“Oh.” That explained the changes all across her body. “So you change your skin and stuff?”

“Not only that, but just about anything about my body. I can make myself harder, wetter, faster, stronger.”

“W— wetter?”

“Anyway,” Flora said as she turned, impish grin taking over her smile again, “that’s my aspect. If you all think I’ll fit in to your team, I’d love to join! My current group’s pretty boring to be honest, and I think I’d have a lot more fun with you three.”

“Fun…” Elaina muttered, looking over at Tira. The woman had a defeated look on her face.

“I hate to say this, but… I don’t know how many other choices we’ll have, realistically.”

Flora cocked her head, looking puzzled. “Are you three that unpopular? I know Elaina had that spat with those other first-years, but I thought that was mostly over.”

“It’s not that,” Carline said. “We just…” Carline looked over to Elaina biting her lip.

Elaina nodded, understanding the call for help. “We need to double check everything before we say anything else.”

Flora squinted her eyes, looking even more confused. “Check what?”

28