Chapter 49 Conclusion
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clang...

Tian Hua stared in astonishment at the giant dragon in the sky. The warrior's sword struck the dragon, but he was thrown far away by the impact. The hardness of the dragon's body was truly astonishing. He turned his gaze to Yuxing Tian, who was looking at him and loudly exclaimed, "Is the son of the Celestial Dragon only this capable?"

Tian Hua glared at Yuxing Tian. It seemed he could no longer hold back. The warrior's movements in the air became faster, and a glint of cold light flashed in the sky. Although the sword strikes didn't shatter the dragon's body, it swayed uncontrollably in the air. Suddenly, Tian Hua shouted, and the warrior, holding the giant sword, appeared above the dragon's head. A swift strike, and the dragon's head was chopped off, falling to the ground and shattering. The giant sword continued its dance, and the dragon's body disintegrated.

The warrior descended slowly, wings disappearing as it landed. Tian Hua, now covered in sweat, panted heavily, looking at Yuxing Tian.

"Well, you do have some skill. However, it seems your stamina is almost depleted. How will you handle the next challenge?" Yuxing Tian said. As he spoke, another dragon on a stone pillar began to move, emitting a long roar as it flew into the sky.

Tian Hua, witnessing this, was greatly surprised. He didn't expect Yuxing Tian to employ such tactics. Yuxing Tian was much more formidable than he had imagined.

The dragon lunged at the warrior, and Tian Hua hurriedly moved forward to defend. However, due to excessive stamina consumption, the warrior's movements slowed significantly. After a few rounds, the dragon's claws seized the warrior's shoulders, tearing it apart. Tian Hua exclaimed, swaying slowly and sitting on the ground. The dragon hovered in the air, staring at Tian Hua.

"Without experiencing the baptism of war, one cannot truly grow strong. Since that's the case, I'll send you to a peaceful place. Perhaps it suits you better there!" Yuxing Tian declared.

The dragon opened its enormous mouth and lunged towards Tian Hua. Smirking, Tian Hua watched the approaching dragon, a hint of a smile on his lips. At the last moment, he reached into his chest, swiftly pulling out a scroll. Facing the dragon, he unfurled the scroll, and a burst of intense light forced the dragon away.

After the light subsided, an image appeared. The figure surveyed the surroundings and, upon seeing Yuxing Tian's image, exclaimed, "You..."

Tian Hua, astonished, asked, "Dad, do you know Yuxing Tian?"

"Yuxing Tian?" Tian Long looked at Yuxing Tian's image with confusion.

"Oh, who would have thought! So, you are Tian Long! Unexpectedly, we meet here! Unfortunately, it's just a projection!" Yuxing Tian laughed and continued, "When I unified the 'Three Cities and One Town,' I had already become Yuxing Tian! But your son wants to end my rule."

"Yuxing Tian! Well, well... a good name!" Tian Long muttered, "In the Battle of 'Golden Mountain,' the four tribes were defeated, and their people retreated to a small village. I never expected you to turn the four tribes into the 'Three Cities and One Town'!"

"Tian Long, your tribe has been living in seclusion since then. But now you let your son come to the 'Three Cities and One Town.' What is your intention?" Yuxing Tian asked.

"I grew tired of war, and I wanted Tian Hua to live peacefully in the village. However, he accidentally discovered the outside world. I brought him here just to let him see what the outside world is like. Tian Hua is not someone who enjoys conflict. As for why he initiated this war, he has his reasons," Tian Long explained.

"You are indeed a father and son pair! In that case, what does your appearance now signify?" Yuxing Tian asked.

"Tian Hua wants to end your rule. Moreover, 'Three Cities and One Town' has been established for fifty years, and people's lives should be stable by now. I have realized that people like us should not disturb them in this world anymore. Although you are just an image here, I think if your true self were here, no one could match you. However, since your true self is not here, eliminating your image should temporarily end your rule," Tian Long said.

"Since you left, I have been looking for you. Although today I only see your image, it is still comforting!" Yuxing Tian said.

As Yuxing Tian spoke, the house began to shake violently. Suddenly, a loud noise echoed, and after the noise, the dragons on the other two stone pillars and the four dragons on the ground leaped into the air, circling in the sky. Seven giant dragons hovered in the air.

Tian Long looked at the dragons in the sky, then turned to Tian Hua, saying, "Tian Hua, when the battle begins, take care of yourself."

The seven dragons simultaneously lunged at Tian Long. In an instant, seven warriors with wings and long knives appeared on the ground. The warriors flew into the air and engaged the seven dragons. The sound of dragon roars and the glint of cold steel filled the air.

Yuxing Tian watched the battle in the sky. Although he didn't consume much energy in the previous confrontation with Tian Hua, time had taken its toll. Now, facing a formidable opponent like Tian Long, he knew he had to defeat him quickly. If the time limit was reached, he would be defeated.

The dragons and warriors fiercely battled in the air. Tian Long and Yuxing Tian exerted all their strength. Dragon claws were sharp, the warrior's heavy armor had gradually peeled off, and the long knives gleamed. The dragons were already covered in wounds. After a while, the dragons entwined with the warriors, claws peeled away armor, and the long knives struck the dragons. The dragons began to descend, and the battle in the air became entangled.

Ah... ah...

Suddenly, Tian Long and Yuxing Tian both shouted. The dragons and warriors fell to the ground, shattering into pieces. Both of them panted heavily, looking at each other.

"You've become much stronger than before!" Tian Long smiled.

"I didn't expect us to both be injured!" Yuxing Tian said with a bitter smile. After a while, he said helplessly, "Now, time and strength are at their limits. It seems 'Three Cities

and One Town' will be temporarily taken over by you. But I will return soon..."

Yuxing Tian's voice grew weaker, and his image gradually disappeared. After a short while, Yuxing Tian's image vanished completely. Tian Long looked at the disappearing image, then turned to Tian Hua, saying, "Tian Hua, it seems everything here is coming to an end. I think it's time for you to go home."

"Dad, in a few days, after I bid farewell to them, I will return immediately," Tian Hua said.

"All right! The time is almost up. I should go too!" Tian Long said. With that, his image slowly faded away.

Tian Hua watched the vanishing image, took a short rest, then struggled to stand up. Walking towards the door, when he reached the door of the house, he looked at the door, gritted his teeth, and suddenly exerted a great force. The lock outside the door was instantly shaken off, and the door opened, allowing a ray of sunlight to pour in!

Lu Yunshan had led his people to occupy the "Dragon Mansion." When he learned that Tian Hua was inside the house where Yuxing Tian was in seclusion, he brought his men to the courtyard. Originally, he wanted to enter, but Zhang, the steward, stopped everyone, saying, "Entering will be of no use and will only increase innocent casualties. It's better to wait here quietly!" After considering, Lu Yunshan and his men stood outside the courtyard.

Creak...

The door was gently pushed open. Lu Yunshan and others nervously stared at the slowly opening door. When the door opened, they were stunned for a moment, then cheered loudly. The one who opened the door was Tian Hua! Seeing Tian Hua, Lu Yunshan rushed forward joyfully, holding Tian Hua and saying, "Tian Hua, it's so good to see you. I was really afraid I wouldn't see you again!" After speaking, his eyes became moist.

Tian Hua smiled at him and said, "Don't worry, I'm fine! I will fulfill the promise I made to you!"

Zhang, the steward, was surprised to see Tian Hua coming out. He looked at Tian Hua and sighed, "Tian Hua, I didn't expect it to be you who came out!" After that, he lamented.

"Tian Hua, now that Yuxing Tian has been defeated, I will immediately send people in to bring out his corpse to show the world!" Lu Yunshan said.

Upon hearing this, Zhang, the steward, was shocked. He looked at Tian Hua, just about to say something, when Tian Hua suddenly spoke, "Yunshan, I think there's no need for that! Since this is the place where he secluded himself, let him rest here. We shouldn't disturb him."

"Well, alright!" Lu Yunshan nodded, then turned to the crowd and said, "Spread my order. No one is allowed to enter this place from now on!"

Zhang, the steward, looked at Tian Hua with gratitude in his eyes.

"Tian Hua, let me take you to rest first!" Lu Yunshan said. After saying that, he supported Tian Hua and left the place. Soon, the crowd followed Zhang, the steward, and left.

The news of the occupation of Sunset City and the defeat of Yuxing Tian spread quickly to the cities of Moonflow and Starswater. After discussions with the people, the lords of the two cities decided to declare a truce with Lu Yunshan. They sent envoys with peace treaties, and Lu Yunshan responded with his own letters. In his letters, he expressed his thoughts and intentions, and the lords of the two cities were overjoyed. They promptly sent back messages, promising to assist Lu Yunshan to ensure the happiness and freedom of the people in the "Three Cities and One Town." After reading the letters from the two city lords, Lu Yunshan was delighted. The unification of the "Three Cities and One Town" was finally achieved by Tian Hua!

Lu Yunshan then issued a series of policies to stabilize and benefit the people. Seeing these policies, the people were grateful to Lu Yunshan and expressed their willingness to support him as the leader of the "Three Cities and One Town."

One day, Lu Yunshan and Tian Hua stood on the city wall of Sunset City. The sun was setting, and Tian Hua said, "The sunset is beautiful."

"Yeah! When we talked about standing on the city wall of Sunset City and watching the sunset that day, I didn't expect it to happen so quickly!" Lu Yunshan laughed.

"Yunshan, everything here has come to an end. It seems it's time for me to leave!" Tian Hua said.

"Tian Hua, are you really leaving? Can't you stay here?" Lu Yunshan asked.

"I've said it before, people like us don't belong in this world. Besides, I can't contribute to the people here like Qian Fang and Du Nan, the lords of the two cities. They should be the ones to lead the people," Tian Hua explained. After speaking, he looked towards the distance. Lu Yunshan remained silent, understanding that Tian Hua had to go.

The colorful clouds illuminated the distant woods, and looking afar, the trees were bathed in the glow of the sunset, standing tall with shining colors...

0